Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Urgent Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice (17045 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From My Uncle? Urgent Advice Needed Please. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice by GodnGold: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yo deafie,waddup? What's the situation report from minor-baby-mama-drama-shinanigans? Stay positive bro!
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2016
GodnGold:
Yo deafie,waddup?
What's the situation report from minor-baby-mama-drama-shinanigans?
Stay positive bro!
The family made my life miserable for asking the daughter who is responsible for the child. They are cooling off gradually.
The girl's family probably wants me to marry her when she's of age from the way things are going
Re: Urgent Advice by GodnGold: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Deafndumb:

The family made my life miserable for asking the daughter who is responsible for the child. They are cooling off gradually.
The girl's family probably wants me to marry her when she's of age from the way things are going
Please rephrase that.
Have you informed your folks?
Dawg,do you need a slap on the nape to get you thinking smart?
Lawd!!!
Just let me know when you tell your folks,cos without your folks..boy,misery is your soul mate.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
GodnGold:
Please rephrase that.
Have you informed your folks?
Dawg,do you need a slap on the nape to get you thinking smart?
Lawd!!!
Just let me know when you tell your folks,cos without your folks..boy,misery is your soul mate.

I have informed my father, he blamed me for not informing him before we went to meet the family of the girl.

He said we would have to wait for a perfect opportunity to bring up the matter in a technical way.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
The girl in question has been sending me messages that she wants me to support her Tru this and sending some funny msgs now like I miss ur presence
Re: Urgent Advice by Anugod(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Guy, obviously you have feelings for this babe. For you to even think of breaking up with your fiancée because her parents asked you to, and for you to be swayed by the affectionate messages she's sending you... lipsrsealed
Sha take up your responsibility, marry her and forget the DNA test tongue tongue
After all, people do father other people's kids tongue
You obviously are in love with this chick undecided undecided
Re: Urgent Advice by GodnGold: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Deafndumb:

I have informed my father, he blamed me for not informing him before we went to meet the family of the girl.

He said we would have to wait for a perfect opportunity to bring up the matter in a technical way.
That's a grown up.
Absolutely right!
How you feeling now?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Anugod:
Guy, obviously you have feelings for this babe. For you to even think of breaking up with your fiancée because her parents asked you to, and for you to be swayed by the affectionate messages she's sending you... lipsrsealed
Sha take up your responsibility, marry her and forget the DNA test tongue tongue
After all, people do father other people's kids tongue
You obviously are in love with this chick undecided undecided

She's like going Tru a lot. I'm trying to support her as things are really heating up in her family. She really needs someone to talk to and right now I seem to be all she's got (asides her family)

You may be right or I might just be feeling guilty and trying to be accountable for my actions or I might just be lost in pity for her situation.

I was told she cries when I fail to call her. Eventually when I do, she acts like she doesn't care

Her father doesnt respond to her greetings anymore and has been emphasizing the need for her to go stay with me. I guess he's still angry
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
GodnGold:
That's a grown up.
Absolutely right!
How you feeling now?
Feeling quite relieved
Re: Urgent Advice by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
You wan dey top up the girl as she get belle?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
You wan dey top up the girl as she get belle?
Na who talk so
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2016
defie... nice accronym by the way.

In case of any other guy in defies shoes either now or future.

Learn to always document things. I believe defie is a graduate and he forgot to simply record their conversations during the first confrontation of allegation of infidelity and the lady's guilt agreement.

Use ur fone to record the conversation and let her commit herself and agree she is not sure you are the owner of the pregnancy.

Finally what if that baby is ur child ?

See you just need to Be always harmed with a condom to avoid situations like these.

I also happen to have some funny ladies around me and they could be so desperate to get you in bed just to tie you down with pregnancy thats why a condom is a bachelors best friend.

Adios
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guitarlife:
defie... nice accronym by the way.

In case of any other guy in defies shoes either now or future.

Learn to always document things. I believe defie is a graduate and he forgot to simply record their conversations during the first confrontation of allegation of infidelity and the lady's guilt agreement.

Use ur fone to record the conversation and let her commit herself and agree she is not sure you are the owner of the pregnancy.

Finally what if that baby is ur child ?

See you just need to Be always harmed with a condom to avoid situations like these.

I also happen to have some funny ladies around me and they could be so desperate to get you in bed just to tie you down with pregnancy thats why a condom is a bachelors best friend.

Adios

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
I really appreciate all comments and advice. I have been able to reach a favorable compromise and I thought things are going on smoothly that's why I have been quite for a while now.

The issue now is there are some complications on the path of her family. Her mother picks offense in anything I do or say. At every opportunity she gets crossed.

She keeps giving me conflicting instructions and I got tired and told her to do what she thinks is best for her daughter and in each case (because after all everything I have done was strictly her advice).

To cut stories short last week we agreed to start her Ante natal, at first she gave diverse opinions on the issue of which hospital to use. I offered to use the hospital I make use of, she kept giving diverse hospitals we could use, finally when I told her we would use anyone she wanted, she told me to use mine.

Similar issues kept happening until I got tired and told her just to tell me what she has decided rather than seek my opinion but she got angry, threatened me not to ever call her phone(before antenatal registration) and then walked me out of her home(when I brought the girl home after the antenatal *same day*).

I'm concerned about the adverse effectsof the events on the girls health, as this is my most important priority for now.

The advice I require right now is do I visit her or just lock up
Re: Urgent Advice by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lock up
Re: Urgent Advice by yetseyi(f): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2016
The mother is still angry (thats what I think)
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
yetseyi:
The mother is still angry (thats what I think)

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
Lock up

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
@op...Please do not get your emotions involved, they're only trying to play on your emotions..do your duties for the girl, give her money, follow her for ante natal classes if you can squeeze out the time.
But all those yeye 'I miss your presence' sms are just to play on your emotions.
Marriage goes beyond having a child together(That's if the child is yours)...but its good you've opened up to your dad.
best of luck
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deafndumb:
I really appreciate all comments and advice. I have been able to reach a favorable compromise and I thought things are going on smoothly that's why I have been quite for a while now.

The issue now is there are some complications on the path of her family. Her mother picks offense in anything I do or say. At every opportunity she gets crossed.

She keeps giving me conflicting instructions and I got tired and told her to do what she thinks is best for her daughter and in each case (because after all everything I have done was strictly her advice).

To cut stories short last week we agreed to start her Ante natal, at first she gave diverse opinions on the issue of which hospital to use. I offered to use the hospital I make use of, she kept giving diverse hospitals we could use, finally when I told her we would use anyone she wanted, she told me to use mine.

Similar issues kept happening until I got tired and told her just to tell me what she has decided rather than seek my opinion but she got angry, threatened me not to ever call her phone(before antenatal registration) and then walked me out of her home(when I brought the girl home after the antenatal *same day*).

I'm concerned about the adverse effectsof the events on the girls health, as this is my most important priority for now.

The advice I require right now is do I visit her or just lock up
jesuuu
U should be killed
U had sex with a minor
What were u thinking of
Have u not had sex in ur life
Why does it have to be with her
Dis will teach oda guys lessons
Nd to tink of it u even av a fiancee
Conji na bastard oh shocked
U were swayed by her yansh and breast shey,,now carry d cross
undecided
Face it u won't die..u will only grow sense

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hernyolar:
@op...Please do not get your emotions involved, they're only trying to play on your emotions..do your duties for the girl, give her money, follow her for ante natal classes if you can squeeze out the time.
But all those yeye 'I miss your presence' sms are just to play on your emotions.
Marriage goes beyond having a child together(That's if the child is yours)...but its good you've opened up to your dad.
best of luck

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
bardella1:
jesuuu
U should be killed
U had sex with a minor
What were u thinking of
Have u not had sex in ur life
Why does it have to be with her
Dis will teach oda guys lessons
Nd to tink of it u even av a fiancee
Conji na bastard oh shocked
U were swayed by her yansh and breast shey,,now carry d cross
undecided
Face it u won't die..u will only grow sense

Funny you
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
How accurate are scan results. I'm having an issue with the scan she had when I took her for antenatal. This result could complicate things for me
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Deafndumb:

Funny you
poo
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
@Deafndumb

Didnt u do scan at all before bringing this online?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb

Didnt u do scan at all before bringing this online?

Her family did. I just did mine when I took the girl in question for antenatal. Now there's about 1.5 weeks difference. That's y I asked how accurate are this scan results.

Is it possible for the scan results to have different results
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Not sure...but scan r not 100% correct...it changes ...
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Tritri:
Not sure...but scan r not 100% correct...it changes ...
Thanks because this change is quite significant and it might offset some possibilities
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am beginning to get confused emotionally. I can't distinguish whether it's pity I feel or I'm beginning to care.
I get concerned whenever she calls to complain. In short I visit her when ever she send a distress call.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Deafndumb:
I am beginning to get confused emotionally. I can't distinguish whether it's pity I feel or I'm beginning to care.
I get concerned whenever she calls to complain. In short I visit her when ever she send a distress call.

Hmmmm.....beware soul brother....like I knew this was going to come up soon hence my previous comment....
Whatever the case might be, don't have sex with her, let her have the baby and you then decide..
Please I'm not saying you shouldn't care ooo but there should be check and balances too...someone very close to me has been in your shoes just that the lady in question wasn't a minor.

Then after her delivery, you can decide for yourself
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
@Deafndumb Seems you're below 25yrs..I told you handle everything to your parent..Let her send her needs to ur parent..Haabaa...I've been in your shoes last 2 yrs and at the end she was only pleading..Off ur phone for few days..stay off nairaland ...Evaluate everything...and make the right choice. I can guarantee U that only after delivery you might know the real father.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hernyolar:

Hmmmm.....beware soul brother....like I knew this was going to come up soon hence my previous comment....
Whatever the case might be, don't have sex with her, let her have the baby and you then decide..
Please I'm not saying you shouldn't care ooo but there should be check and balances too...someone very close to me has been in your shoes just that the lady in question wasn't a minor.

Then after her delivery, you can decide for yourself
Thanks a lot. I'll try to keep my distance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Telling The Truth: Can It Hurt Relationships? / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother / Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.