Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Urgent Advice - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice (17059 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From My Uncle? Urgent Advice Needed Please. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice by Ishilove: 4:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Deafndumb:

I sincerely don't know any. I'll appreciate suggestions
You could google... or ask your local doctor.

Try, so that you can have peace of mind
Re: Urgent Advice by Ishilove: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Deafndumb:

She is still pregnant
You have another pregnant girlfriend?

Dude, are you competing with 2face? cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
@Deafndumb , You will regret what you're doing? You Read all my advice but still doing different thing.
This Family knew you're not.But since nobody esle is coming .All is on you and they enjoying everything .

AFTER YOU'VE SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND TIME , IT WILL END IN PLEASE FORGIVE US.

I warned you .I've been dere and done it.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb , You will regret what you're doing? You Read all my advice but still doing different thing.
This Family knew you're not.But since nobody esle is coming .All is on you and they enjoying everything .

AFTER YOU'VE SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND TIME , IT WILL END IN PLEASE FORGIVE US.

I warned you .I've been dere and done it.

Let me tell you how to figure out the truth, Get the ex guy'z Facebook from her or watzapp .Start comparing the face of the baby to those guyz she f/u/c.k around with ... Baby of 3mth shud start displaying little figures of the Father.

All you will get at the end of THIS from the GIRL is AM SORRY IT THE DEVIL'S WORK, SHE PUT IT ALL ON YOU because SHE IS SCARED OF HER PARENT.

Meanwhile you should have not told the parent about the watzap text.
You should av handled it your way with her .
Her parent her teaching her all this just because nobody is ready to take the
RESPONSIBILITY .

Is the girl from OGUN state?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

You could google... or ask your local doctor.

Try, so that you can have peace of mind

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

You have another pregnant girlfriend?

Dude, are you competing with 2face? cheesy

I'm not competing at all o. Na me just shook my head for this situation
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tritri:
[b][/b]

Let me tell you how to figure out the truth, Get the ex guy'z Facebook from her or watzapp .Start comparing the face of the baby to those guyz she f/u/c.k around with ... Baby of 3mth shud start displaying little figures of the Father.

All you will get at the end of THIS from the GIRL is AM SORRY IT THE DEVIL'S WORK, SHE PUT IT ALL ON YOU because SHE IS SCARED OF HER PARENT.

Meanwhile you should have not told the parent about the watzap text.
You should av handled it your way with her .
Her parent her teaching her all this just because nobody is ready to take the
RESPONSIBILITY .

Is the girl from OGUN state?

I guess you are right. I feel regret for getting this involved. And right now I think I will just forget her.

I tried asking her about the other potential father's Facebook info she flared up and got angry abt the whole issue.

I think I just have to forget completely about this issue. I don't think I'll snap out of it if the boy isn't mine.

I don't want to waste my money on a test just to prove that the boy is another's and all I will get is I'm sorry just like you rightly said.

I guess at this juncture I have a better conscience now
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
The girl is from Benin
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
@Deafndumb if the baby is yours ,She will give you the name of the other guy.
Even if she is clean.She wil give you as long as she has nothing hiding.

Meanwhile People r diffrent but if i were u.I will have a close door meeting with the said girl..

At the meeting she either provide the guy FB or i break my sim card in her present.
I will show that sms to my parent..

What is happening to you is as a result of you not been Street wise/ Show mental aggression. .

Inshot get the guy FB.Ask around for the guy lifestyle and decide why they might choose u. Dont ever speak to the girl mother again.Tell her point clear , You're not there for her.And you dont want to talk to her.The worst that can happen is she fight you or slap you which means that the last time they will ever see U.

I was in your position , the same pattern Only diffrence is she is Ogun state , Guess what It ended up in AM SORRY.
After giving her 2 hot slap she login her FB on my phone and my eyes open to alot of things i cant say here.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks a lot for sharing ur personal experience. It has really helped me. I will consider my options. I guess they are of the believe that I am a maga

I guess I just have to ignore them completely for now. If the baby is mine she will bring him. That's my current decision
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have the name of the other guy and some pix. Most of them are treated pix. But myself and the guy share some physical properties.

It has just complicated my stand, plus she didn't give me the boy's name, I kept searching fbk until I found one that looked like the one I peeped at on her whatsapp contact.

I sent her those pix and she confirmed it's the boy.
Re: Urgent Advice by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Deafndumb:
Thanks a lot for sharing ur personal experience. It has really helped me. I will consider my options. I guess they are of the believe that I am a maga

I guess I just have to ignore them completely for now. If the baby is mine she will bring him. That's my current decision
What is your blood group and what is the baby's blood group? Doctors say children automatically inherit the father's blood group. That's another way to determine paternity.
Re: Urgent Advice by eyinjuege: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

What is your blood group and what is the baby's blood group? Doctors say children automatically inherit the father's blood group. That's another way to determine paternity.

That's not true.
Re: Urgent Advice by eyinjuege: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op, just do paternity test on the baby.
That's the responsible thing to do. The child might be yours, and you would have missed out on raising your own child.
If the child isn't yours, you can move on with your life without any doubts nagging somewhere.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
@Deafndumb I know this is bad.But sometimes we have no choice. How about trying to frustrate her might make her come clean ? How about figuring out a meeting with the guy or a mutual friend to wyne the guy..just act wise .But if i were u.I rather pay 200-300k for DNA and be free. This is better dan realising 20yrs later by then u would av payed for school fee tire.Meanwhile ur not the first or last this will happen to. Whichever way u decide to follow be careful.
Re: Urgent Advice by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
eyinjuege:

That's not true.
That's what a doctor told me undecided
Re: Urgent Advice by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

That's what a doctor told me undecided

A child could take the blood group of either of the parent or both combined or even neither.
You factor the ABO and the rhesus groups.
E.g, a man who's A+ and a woman who's B- can have a child who's AB-, or AB+, or A+, or A-, or B+or B-. There are so many permutations cheesy
The Mendelian law applies
Re: Urgent Advice by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
eyinjuege:

A child could take the blood group of either of the parent or both combined or even neither.
You factor the ABO and the rhesus groups.
E.g, a man who's A+ and a woman who's B- can have a child who's AB-, or AB+, or A+, or A-, or B+or B-. There are so many permutations cheesy
The Mendelian law applies
Chai, my eyes glazed over cheesy

Thanks for the explanation ma. My dad is A+ while mum is O+, while I and all my sibs are A+, rhesus D.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by eyinjuege: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb I know this is bad.But sometimes we have no choice. How about trying to frustrate her might make her come clean ? How about figuring out a meeting with the guy or a mutual friend to wyne the guy..just act wise .But if i were u.I rather pay 200-300k for DNA and be free. This is better dan realising 20yrs later by then u would av payed for school fee tire.Meanwhile ur not the first or last this will happen to. Whichever way u decide to follow be careful.

Deadndumb, if you stay in Lagos, there are a number of laboratories that do DNA tests. Like 3 or more.
It's usually about 80K or so, and not 200-300K.
Tritri, you wan kill person ne? 200k plus ke! Nobody will be doing the tests be dat.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
@ eyinjuege Am sorry i checked and i saw 1 for 90K...@Deafndumb Guess this is the best decision..Imagine 90k will solve ur problem.Wat else r u waiting for?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks a lot for all the contributions. I will opt for the test.

I keep u updated as soon as I get it done. Once again thanks a lot
Re: Urgent Advice by Artistree: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Deafndumb:
Thanks a lot for all the contributions. I will opt for the test.

I keep u updated as soon as I get it done. Once again thanks a lot
I've been following your thread and believe me, you have been outrageously annoying! Please get this over and done with already...
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Artistree:

I've been following your thread and believe me, you have been outrageously annoying! Please get this over and done with already...
Hmm, don't know what to say
Re: Urgent Advice by Artistree: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Deafndumb:

Hmm, don't know what to say
Please source for funds, do the DNA test and settle this issue once and for all. I have a feeling the family knows you're not the owner of the child hence the girl sent you that whatsapp chat and you blew the whole thing our of proportion with your spontaneous reaction. Now, they will be more than careful with respect to you and the child and since the mother has asked you not to ever visit them again, how do you gain access to the baby?
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
@Deafndumb How do you access the baby...Dont go and act childish by saying you want to do DNA for the child then the parent will systematically disorganise everything..Just scope the girl you're expecting some money. and you want her and you to go out shopping and have nice time..Get a car or taxi for easy access. Dont forget girls has there own conn way too.At the end it is who won..She either won by confusing you not to.Or you win by confusing/deceiving her..My Point is at the end it is RESULT that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Artistree:

Please source for funds, do the DNA test and settle this issue once and for all. I have a feeling the family knows you're not the owner of the child hence the girl sent you that whatsapp chat and you blew the whole thing our of proportion with your spontaneous reaction. Now, they will be more than careful with respect to you and the child and since the mother has asked you not to ever visit them again, how do you gain access to the baby?

Exactly my thoughts
I guess I should have stayed completely clear off this issue.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb How do you access the baby...Dont go and act childish by saying you want to do DNA for the child then the parent will systematically disorganise everything..Just scope the girl you're expecting some money. and you want her and you to go out shopping and have nice time..Get a car or taxi for easy access. Dont forget girls has there own conn way too.At the end it is who won..She either won by confusing you not to.Or you win by confusing/deceiving her..My Point is at the end it is RESULT that matters.

I guess the DNA won't be a problem, accessing the child won't be too difficult as the mother of the girl would definitely accept. But I don't think she will ever allow the girl go out with me for now let alone the baby without she going with us.

My fear now is she said something about me manipulating the test results so as to deny the baby, that she must be physically present at the lab.

Why would she think I would go through all this just to manipulate the result just to avoid taking the responsibilities I had already shouldered since January?

Mind you they are financially buoyant and can influence the test results if she knows the particular lab to be used
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
What if I discover the boy isn't mine after footing the bill for the test. Do I just loose that particular fund or I should just ignore the family entirely.

Please not I am still hustling and trust me 100k right now ain't a joke

I have a pregnant lady living with me whom I need to care for, coupled with her upcoming delivery and post delivery expenses.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
I think I just have to act irresponsible for a while as I can't raise 100k for the DNA purpose anytime soon.

I currently choked with responsibilities.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
@Deafndumb You must be a Dundi for telling her mom.Play this game and get the result.They are playing games..Play ur game..Handle it yourself without anyone involving. Why should the mom or the grand mother know about ur plan of DNA so fast?

Tell the grand mom to stop interfering into your affair.Or Change ur SIM for a while.Which kind man u be? Inshot are u within 21-24yr?
Hope you're aware that You also have Responsibility with ur GF too Financial wise?
Re: Urgent Advice by nameoh: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Deafndumb:

I guess the DNA won't be a problem, accessing the child won't be too difficult as the mother of the girl would definitely accept. But I don't think she will ever allow the girl go out with me for now let alone the baby without she going with us.

My fear now is she said something about me manipulating the test results so as to deny the baby, that she must be physically present at the lab.

Why would she think I would go through all this just to manipulate the result just to avoid taking the responsibilities I had already shouldered since January?

Mind you they are financially buoyant and can influence the test results if she knows the particular lab to be used
Dont know how it is done in the hospital u are going to.
Over here in the uk , they just use something like a cotton bud to swipe inside the 2 chicks of the individuals involved..
while playing with ur child u can do it, with nobody knowing.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb You must be a Dundi for telling her mom.Play this game and get the result.They are playing games..Play ur game..Handle it yourself without anyone involving. Why should the mom or the grand mother know about ur plan of DNA so fast?

Tell the grand mom to stop interfering into your affair.Or Change ur SIM for a while.Which kind man u be? Inshot are u within 21-24yr?
Hope you're aware that you will go through this process with ur GF too Financial wise?

Okay I'll try get it done secretly. You know the issue had been controversial all along so that option had been on the table all along

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Alimony Be Practiced In Nigeria / Amazing Child Birth Stories / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.