Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Urgent Advice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice (17048 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From My Uncle? Urgent Advice Needed Please. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb Seems you're below 25yrs..I told you handle everything to your parent..Let her send her needs to ur parent..Haabaa...I've been in your shoes last 2 yrs and at the end she was only pleading..Off ur phone for few days..stay off nairaland ...Evaluate everything...and make the right choice. I can guarantee U that only after delivery you might know the real father.

Thanks bro. Your advice is priceless. But I think I am in serious trouble. My fiancée informed me yesterday that she has missed her period(s). Initially I thought she was trying to play some pranks but she seems to be serious.

To worsen the issue, I called her after scolding her initially, to visit me so we could get to the hospital to verify but she vehemently refused to visit me. She said she would not visit nor go to any hospital. I think she wants to keep the baby if she's pregnant.

She threatened to inform the other girls parent. I sincerely have no idea what to do. The only idea in my head is to be on the move. I'm sure the minor's parent will cause trouble.

I'm almost finished.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Girls can be so mean. I think she is doing this deliberately, just to punish me.

If she's truly pregnant what should I do. Because when she found out about the other girl she asked me a why I didn't opt for an abortion for the minor, I told her it's because of the gestation period, doctors advised against an abortion.

I guess she also wants her gestation to be unsafe for abortion.

I am in a big mess
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
I feel completely irresponsible, stupid and reckless
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
I'm a big fool
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't know what to do, if she's truly pregnant. I mistakenly told her over the phone, that is she's truly pregnant I would opt for an abortion.
I was under immerse pressure.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Deafndumb:
I don't know what to do, if she's truly pregnant. I mistakenly told her over the phone, that is she's truly pregnant I would opt for an abortion.
I was under immerse pressure.

Can you just take a break..i mean 2mth break from everyone?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Tritri:

Can you just take a break..i mean 2mth break from everyone?

I will need to resign from my current work place. Because it's not too far from my place and all parties involved knows the place.

2mths? I do not feel like ever coming back until after some years.

Lemme verify if she's truly pregnant or not
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmn....if this your story is really true.
I won't play the blaming game but you should have thought of your fiancee before sticking your prick into a minor's hole.
It will be very unfair and wicked to tell her to abort her baby when you couldn't do the same to your 'new found love'.
And yes, she might be punishing you...only God knows what has transpired between you too and you decided to repay her with this....it's humiliating to say the least that you cheated on her with a minor not even a grown up woman o..
The ball is in your court now....you know how best to deal with the situation, but don't rush in making a decision so that you won't regret for the rest of your life.
And let the 'minor' knows someone else is carrying your child as well, that will make sit tight and start facing reality.
if her parents insist they'll arrest you, my dear , man up and be ready to spend some time behind bars...
But I sincerely think her parents should be more interested in her safe delivery and how to go back to school to get a good and decent life while trying to check themselves why they have almost failed as a parent(if they'd protected her well, she might not have fallen victim of you and the whole pregnancy issue wouldn't have come up)...misplaced priorities in my opnion

There's a reason why there are contraceptives fot both male and female...condoms are there for a purpose....to avoid stories that touch like this mess you've gotten yourself into.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just verified she's pregnant and not willing to abirt
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just verified she's pregnant and not willing to abort
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just take a break.

Don't run away. It would pass. Trust me. It might seem like eternity but truth is. This one shall also pass.

No need to start blaming yoursekf. This has occurred and you need to fix it. Work harder and stop the blame games. That's what men do.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 08, 2016
@Deafndumb Congrat ooh..Will u Invite me?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2016
x240:
Just take a break.

Don't run away. It would pass. Trust me. It might seem like eternity but truth is. This one shall also pass.

No need to start blaming yoursekf. This has occurred and you need to fix it. Work harder and stop the blame games. That's what men do.

A break as in change environment??
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb Congrat ooh..Will u Invite me?

Are you for real!!!

This issue is really killing me I sincerely don't have any idea how to go about it.

Financially it's impossible for me to handle this issue, let alone other segments of my life
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2016
The only thing in my head right now is to move. I already packed some things I trying to contact a friend I can stay with for now
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2016
I feel utterly irresponsible
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2016
She said she would only opt for an abortion only if the other aborts hers
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Do you know the worst thing she did was calling my mum immediately we got the test results.

I'm really screwed. Totally confused. I just sincerely wish I hadn't met either girls they are both crazy and selfish
Re: Urgent Advice by Dyt(f): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Deafndumb:
Do you know the worst thing she did was calling my mum immediately we got the test results.

I'm really screwed. Totally confused. I just sincerely wish I hadn't met either girls they are both crazy and selfish

Crazy and selfish?
Wow
What would you call yourself
Insane and greedy

You have responsibilities
Stay and fecking fix it
Only if they knew you were reckless and stupid
Oshisko ten kobo

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Dyt:

Crazy and selfish?
Wow
Insane and greedy

Stay and fecking fix it
Oshisko ten kobo

Abi oo, my dear sister, what should we call him?? straffing girls without protection and now you're screaming foul play..
Abeg, face your responsibilities now...two women, two babies to cater for...(you're going to need a whole lot of cash)
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Dyt:

Crazy and selfish?
Wow
Insane and greedy

Stay and fecking fix it
Oshisko ten kobo

I'm sorry for my comments it's just that I'm on the edge. My nerves are burning
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Hernyolar:

Abi oo, my dear sister, what should we call him?? straffing girls without protection and now you're screaming foul play..
Abeg, face your responsibilities now...two women, two babies to cater for...(you're going to need a whole lot of cash)

Face ke, I'm kinda of feeling ashamed, really feeling like melting or just to vanish.
Re: Urgent Advice by Adaodogwu(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
super story.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Adaodogwu:
super story.

Just gimme ur view. It's not compulsory u believe it's still happening.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2016
I had my way of convincing my gf to go for an abortion (invited some friends to help me out). She broke out in tears and later agreed after hours of persuasion.

I now feel really bad for doing that to her. I don't know what to do. Right now I don't know whether or not to go thru wit it.

The reason for this is that the thought of the possibility of the other child not being mine has gotten into my head.

The feeling of the possibility of me aborting my child and keeping another's alive is haunting me

The current fact that I can't finance both wants me to abort one coupled with the stigma of irresponsibility
Re: Urgent Advice by Adaodogwu(f): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Deafndumb:

Just gimme ur view. It's not compulsory u believe it's still happening.
goodluck
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Adaodogwu:
goodluck
Just tell me what u feel please. It's really happening
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Deafndumb:

cheesy

They are selfish? cheesy cheesy
I know, I know this is a serious issue but its funny that you think they are selfish.
Sowwie for what you are going through life has a way of resolving issues like this if you can be calm.

Congrats it's almost like having twins grin only from different women. grin

Don't abort any baby oooo sebi you were going to marry your fiancee and have kids anyway consider this a fast track of your plans. A couple of rough months ahead then you stabilize. Just chill it can feel hard but chill.

You are going to be a Daddyyyy to two babies cheesy cheesy you are so lucky. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
andromida:

cheesy

They are selfish? cheesy cheesy
I know, I know this is a serious issue but its funny that you think they are selfish.
Sowwie for what you are going through life has a way of resolving issues like this if you can be calm.

Congrats it's almost like having twins grin only from different women. grin

Don't abort any baby oooo sebi you were going to marry your fiancee and have kids anyway consider this a fast track of your plans. A couple of rough months ahead then you stabilize. Just chill it can feel hard but chill.

You are going to be a Daddyyyy to two babies cheesy cheesy you are so lucky. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for your advice though.

My fiancée is still in school. It means I'll have to cater for her fees too. Two kids two women still in school at different levels.

I will give u one of the kids. Do u know how much diapers cost? Lolz.
Re: Urgent Advice by dacool1(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
You are in deep shit
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Deafndumb:

Thanks for your advice though.
My fiancée is still in school. It means I'll have to cater for her fees too. Two kids two women still in school at different levels.

You will survive. Be strong grin

Deafndumb:

I will give u one of the kids..

grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
andromida:

You will survive. Be strong

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Telling The Truth: Can It Hurt Relationships? / Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.