Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ (43506 Views)

Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Russia always accusing the West.
Bill Gates is the richest man on earth, he obviously doesn't need fewer people on earth for him to still be rich.
Why would he spend billions in aid, if he actually wants to reduce the earth's population?

Senseless accusations from the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fortissimo:
What's the mortality rate from the Zika virus?
none it causes reduction in unborn kids(pregnancies) brain size.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
I believe the Russians 100percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by omohayek: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't bring Syria to this - Putin is running the show in Syria right now and calling the shots.

Putin is the boss of all bosses and the greatest leader in the modern era.

Focus on Bill Gates and how he has continued to destroy humanity.

Putin is so "great" that he's lead his country into an economic contraction that makes Nigeria's woes seem like heaven. He's such a "boss" that he has to resort to assassinating his opponents right in front of the Kremlin, or putting polonium in their tea when they're in London. He runs the show so well in Syria that his bombers have killed tens of thousands of defenseless civilians while leaving ISIS virtually untouched! Yes, let's praise him ahead of a man who helped make personal computing a mass phenomenon, and who's now doing such "destructive" works as funding the eradication of polio.

And to think I actually used to take you seriously ...

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
But bill has contributed to save the world
forget that hypicracy ideal and think of saving the world, when u ear of HIV, LASA FEVER,EBOLA, MALERIA,etc, they are all biological weapons, instigated by this white people, Note that they are 1st to discorver this decease and give it name then u will 1st ear it on CNNN Why because they planted itn think

lean 406 wagon for sale at a very cheap price, in abuja,the owner needed urgent money, cost price is #300,000. 1st come 1st serve. watsapp contact to view the car pix is 07038924536
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banio: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
God is watching
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Alphamayor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracist theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in th world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.
you don't knw anything about Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:

No, all you've said shows is that you're highly gullible and prone to paranoid thinking as well. Bill Gates is not his father, and there is no such thing as hereditary guilt. Unlike you, I've actually had the privilege to work with people who know the man well, and on the other side, I know enough biology to understand that Zika has been around for far longer than Bill Gates has been on this earth. Nothing from the first-hand experience of my associates or from the scientific literature suggests that this story is anything other than paranoid garbage.

There's a saying you need to keep in mind: it's one thing to be "open minded", and another to be so "open" that your brains fall out ...

There's nothing paranoid in exploring things and reading extensively. The world isn't black and white, and there's always a shade of grey everywhere, in everything - just as there's no good or bad.

What you're showing is the fundamental problem with black people and the symptoms synonymous with the dearth of intellectual curiosity that has kept black folks perpetually at bottom of the totem pole of everything. When folks refuse to think and explore things - it's problematic.

Was William H. Gates involved in eugenics experiment? - absolutely yes. And is the same William H. Gates also a co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? - absolutely yes. Old habits never die and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has been accused of running all kinds of scheme by using kids in 3rd world countries as guinea pigs for vaccine experiments. Heck, there was a lawsuit against them in India last year.

I don't care about ya associates. Don't label things that can be proven as conspiracy nonsense. Bill Gates can't be trusted, period. And this story is very plausible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by zeemdam: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:

Putin is so "great" that he's lead his country into an economic contraction that makes Nigeria's woes seem like heaven. He's such a "boss" that he has to resort to assassinating his opponents right in front of the Kremlin, or putting polonium in their tea when they're in London. He runs the show so well in Syria that his bombers have killed tens of thousands of defenseless civilians while leaving ISIS virtually untouched! Yes, let's praise him ahead of a man who helped make personal computing a mass phenomenon, and who's now doing such "destructive" works as funding the eradication of polio.

lol. So u used to take the guy serious

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by optimusprime2(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
If that was the case, China, India and Nigeria should have been the alpha targets.... Not Brazil.
Illogical Argument.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
optimusprime2:
If that was the case, China, India and Nigeria should have been the alpha targets.... Not Brazil.
Illogical Argument.
Brazil has a population of 250million, are you dumb or stupid?.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by zizirecords(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.

Spot on. Thank you!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Olaone1: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't trust America.

Also, this is Russia. Not a blabbermouth of a country. They must know the truth.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Malakh: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
that's true they have more virus coming your way or how do you think the mark of the beast will be effected...Google Georgia GuideStones and see what the wicked Elite has in store for the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:

Loool.

- But who took Russia out of the doldrums in 1999, from bankruptcy under Yeltsin - to where it's today?

- And who's calling the shots in Syria now?

Almost everything you allude is just propaganda junk. Where are proofs of civilian deaths in Syria? And who started the mess in Syria that he's cleaning up? Who created the rebels and started a programme for regime change? How many civilians did the US kill in Iraq?

What polio eradication? - bury ya head in the sand. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by omohayek: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

What you're showing is the fundamental problem with black people and the symptoms synonymous with the dearth of intellectual curiosity that has kept black folks perpetually at bottom of the totem pole of everything. When folks refuse to think and explore things - it's problematic.

Spare me the "problem with black people" tripe and provide some hard evidence for your claims.

SirShymexx:

Was William H. Gates involved in eugenics experiment? - absolutely yes. And is the same William H. Gates also a co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? - absolutely yes. Old habits never die and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has been accused of running all kinds of scheme by using kids in 3rd world countries as guinea pigs for vaccine experiments. Heck, there was a lawsuit against them in India last year.

Well then, it ought to be easy enough for you to provide links to credible sources for your claims then, right?

SirShymexx:

I don't care about ya associates. Don't label things that can be proven as conspiracy nonsense. Bill Gates can't be trusted, period. And this story is very plausible.

Yes, why should anyone give a shit about what people who actually know the man have to say, when we can go on paranoid nonsense from complete strangers instead? The onus of proof is on the asserter, not the doubter: give us some hard evidence for your claims about Bill Gates.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by mytym1: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Too bad
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by dabbyz(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmm!
Meanwhile check my signature.
You'll be glad you did.
My clients are always happy. Guess why
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by omohayek: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

- But who took Russia out of the doldrums in 1999, from bankruptcy under Yeltsin - to where it's today?

The same "who" who took Nigeria from where it was then to where it got in 2014 - high oil prices, not Vladimir Putin.

- And who's calling the shots in Syria now?

If by "calling the shots" you mean indiscriminate bombing, sure, that's Putin, but it doesn't make him "great" in any sense than a criminal one.

Almost everything you allude is just propaganda junk. Where are proofs of civilian deaths in Syria? And who started the mess in Syria that he's cleaning up? Who created the rebels and started a programme for regime change? How many civilians did the US kill in Iraq?

You want "proof"? How's this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35568692
[url]http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4765389,00.html[/url]
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/08/syrian-army-advances-in-north-as-rebels-withdraw-from-kurdish-villages

Of course, given the quality of argument you've advanced so far in this thread, you'll just dismiss it all as "propaganda", even as you swallow rubbish from the Russia Times that defies all modern virology.

What polio eradication? - bury ya head in the sand. grin

This is the most ridiculous excuse for an "argument" I've seen in years. You don't even try to bring any sort of reasoning to bear.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by jbcul4ril(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you are sure of your relationship with Our Lord Jesus you will not be scared of any virus because we are already in the End Time. Death must surely come to everyone sooner or later. It is not how you die that matters but where you end up after dedeath
Death does not give signal when your time is up. The day you die is the day your own world end. So submit yourselves to Jesus by praying this prayer: Lord Jesus I have sinned against you, come into my life and wash me with your blood, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Visit and Bible church regularly. God bless you all.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by musicwriter(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
ednut1:
Somehow true. Sameway pple manufacture computer virus and sell d antivirus later for gains. Pple hv been eating bats, rats nd bush meat for ages. All of a sudden ebola appeared. Hmmmm. All this evil oyinbo

The genetically created virus predates the electronically created virus. The virus created in the laboratory is the real virus, and it's what inspired the electronic virus not the other way round. Africa for instance have been used as a testing ground and guinea pigs for ages.

Since western economies collapsed the race is on to escalate wars to sell weapons, and spread dangerous diseases all over the world to sell the medicines.

The US spread war and sell weapons to fight it. FACT.

Western pharmaceutical companies spread bacteria and viruses and sell the antidote. FACT.

Sars, Ebola, Lassa, Zika, all new diseases in Africa within 8 years?.

Africa will be re-colonized in the next 100 years, if we fail to restructure our education system which creates the likes of mentally retarded people still crying conspiracy theory in the face of danger.

He who took your ancestors to slavery without considering it a crime, will he not happily send you a virus?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ritababe(f): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
obaayo2:
You didn't have to divert your aggression here, if you have a beef with Russia.
even if the claim is true or false, u should have at least show that you are not biased,not coming here and slamming another country cos they have billionaires who didn't help you.
talking of disease, talking of nukes,how does this relate to each other?
america obliterate Russia? I think you have a plan in your head, before your talent goes to waste, better ring up the CIA and tell them.
take it easy man, Russia is the least of your problem.
your moniker says it all, A CLONE!

lol are you a Russian
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by obaayo2: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
ritababe:

lol are you a Russian
Nigeria is my country... the guy is the just funny,and biased too,America itself is no good country.

how are you doing? you are not in church?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

There's nothing paranoid in exploring things and reading extensively. The world isn't black and white, and there's always a shade of grey everywhere, in everything - just as there's no good or bad.

The black plague killed off almost 70 percent of Europe's population. Did Bill Gates create that one too?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ritababe(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
obaayo2:
Nigeria is my country... the guy is the just funny,and biased too,America itself is no good country.

how are you doing? you are not in church?

I just came back, send me ur number
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:

Spare me the "problem with black people" tripe and provide some hard evidence for your claims.

When you show symptoms of the backwardness associated with the mentality of the average black person and his ability to read extensively, thus labeling everything that can't fit into his linear thinking, as a conspiracy - it's my responsibility to allude to it.

What other proof do you apart from the fact that it's plausible since his father, who's also the co-chair of his foundation, was one of the brains behind eugenics research? Or do you want me to post William H. Gates involvement in eugenics? Heck, William H. Gates has never denied it and he's proud of it.

Well then, it ought to be easy enough for you to provide links to credible sources for your claims then, right?

1). Excerpt from Bill Gates' interview with Bill Moyers on PBS, where he alluded to his father being the head of Planned Parenthood (that was the time of Margaret Sanger when negative eugenics was the agenda):

GATES: When I was growing up, my parents were almost involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it's fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.
http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html

2). William H. Gates' job description as the co-chair of Bill and Melinda Foundation:
William H. Gates Sr. guides the vision and strategic direction of the foundation and serves as an advocate for the foundation’s key issues.
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/General-Information/Leadership/Executive-Leadership-Team/William-H-Gates-Sr

Yes, why should anyone give a shit about what people who actually know the man have to say, when we can go on paranoid nonsense from complete strangers instead? The onus of proof is on the asserter, not the doubter: give us some hard evidence for your claims about Bill Gates.

You can pick any of these links as a proof:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908963/Judges-demand-answers-children-die-controversial-cancer-vaccine-trial-India.html
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1170073
http://indiaopines.com/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-guilty-india-vaccine-fraud-garvi/
http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-vaccine-empire-on-trial-in-india/

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by postmann: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
I know many people will refute this. But take a look at America's health system. It's just about money. Then take a good look at must of the new vacines , esp the vacine for cervical cancer. Do a research on it , see how many countries banned them and how untested and hurriedly it was produced by US and UK giant pharmaceutical companies. Then you'd realise that something is up.

Though I'm not outrightly saying the zika virus is man - manufactured , but it's very possible. The west are not the saints they claim to be.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by obaayo2: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
ritababe:

I just came back, send me ur number
I'll send it to your e-mail, wen I'm less busy.
hope you prayed for me?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Factism(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

CRAP!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by menix(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
AIDs America.
Ebola America
Zika America
Gono Nigeria.
Toilet disease Nigeria
Craw-craw Nigeria.
small preek China
Bird flu China.
Albino Russia

So in essence, America does not ve the monopoly of manufacturing disease.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ritababe(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
obaayo2:
I'll send it to your e-mail, wen I'm less busy.
hope you prayed for me?

sure
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Arjeeni:
The Zika virus is a bioweapon that is using GMO (genetically modified) mosquitoes to spread ‘future diseases’ according to a Kremlin report. And the finger of blame is being pointed squarely at Bill Gates accordiing to Disclose.tv. It is understood the bioweapon was developed by Bill Gates to achieve his self-confessed Illuminati goal of depopulating the world. According to a leaked highly confidential Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report that has been read by sources in the Kremlin, it has been revealed that the Zika virus was ‘cooked up as a bioweapon’ by ‘world governments and non-government organizations.’ It is understood the chief non-government organization behind the Zika virus is Bill Gates’ own Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

President Putin is said to be ‘angered.’ There have been meetings in the past 24 hours regarding banning Gates from the Russian Federation, as well as plans to protect humanity from the ‘world government created bioweapon.’ ‘GMOs are humanity’s mortal enemy and these agents won’t be happy until most of us are dead.’ ‘Western powers are in their final death throes, thrashing about and clutching at straws, using the last weapons in their arsenal of dirty tricks against humanity.We must not allow these GMO serial killers to poison our children.’

In 2010, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded Australian research scientists to release GMO mosquitoes infected with a bacterium. That same year, Bill Gates confessed he wanted to depopulate the world – a key Illuminati goal. “The world today has 6.8 billion people; that’s headed up to about 9 billion,” he said during the invitation-only 2010 TED Conference. “Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.” Now those bacterium-infected GMO mosquitoes created by Bill Gates in 2010 are wreaking havoc in the Americas – with the whole globe at risk, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

The WHO is now convening an Emergency Committee under International Health Regulations concerning the ‘explosive’ spread of the Zika virus throughout the Americas. The virus reportedly has the potential to reach pandemic proportions — possibly around the globe. But understanding why this outbreak happened is vital to stopping it. The finger of blame is pointing squarely at the richest man in the world. What are they going to do about it? 

http://watchdognews.net/russia-accuses-bill-gates-of-engineering-the-zika-virus-as-a-bioweapon-for-depopulation/

You are right OP. I also heard that the Lassa fever was genetically engineered by Bill Gates too. The fact that Nigerians are dirty people is not a factor in it's existence. This Bill Gates sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.