Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ (43435 Views)

Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Have you taken time out to read about the black plaque/death? Most of them spent time doing what it took religiously to appease their Christian faith and their bishops. Rather than looking for ways to solve the problem. Lack of knowledge and carelessness killed most of them. That was the beginning of the decline of Christianity in Europe. But before then, Europeans were super religious.

You are saying that the main reason they were almost wiped out was because of religion which is confusing. Even if they were not religious, they lacked the scientific knowledge to battle the plague. This is why i used our inability to find a cure for cancer as an example. We are not that advanced yet. With all our scientific progress, is AIDS still not a major problem? Are people not dying on a daily basis? Are you going to blame religion on our inability to find a cure for Aids too?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
This news seems inauthentic, if true I think Russia has made its worse press release of the year. Where was Russia as a Nation when Bill Gate and Steve Job were ushering in the digital age?, it should not use western Tech though, considering how it could perish mankind . if there's any country that has the greatest tendency to develops bio weapons, I think it's Russia !
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by jbcul4ril(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
f you are sure of your relationship with Our Lord Jesus you will not be scared of any virus because we are already in the End Time. Death must surely come to everyone sooner or later. It is not how you die that matters but where you end up after dedeath
Death does not give signal when your time is up. The day you die is the day your own world end. So submit yourselves to Jesus by praying this prayer: Lord Jesus I have sinned against you, come into my life and wash me with your blood, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Visit and Bible church regularly. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by babaarewa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
How do you want me to believe this! Ok if allegation by the Russians is true why don't they come up with a solution through research to counter it.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by DobraDobra: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lies lies and lies from d pit of hell Zika don't kill it will only make kid have lesser brain Ebola killed and can kill millions all over d world Bill Gate was also accused of bringing it. Russia Russia howmany time I call u stand like a man and face America directly if u wan fight
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by jbcul4ril(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you are sure of your relationship with Our Lord Jesus you will not be scared of any virus because we are already in the End Time. Death must surely come to everyone sooner or later. It is not how you die that matters but where you end up after death
Death does not give signal when your time is up. The day you die is the day your own world end. So submit yourselves to Jesus by praying this prayer: Lord Jesus I have sinned against you, come into my life and wash me with your blood, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Visit and Bible church regularly. God bless you all.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Rixy007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
ednut1:
Somehow true. Sameway pple manufacture computer virus and sell d antivirus later for gains. Pple hv been eating bats, rats nd bush meat for ages. All of a sudden ebola appeared. Hmmmm. All this evil oyinbo
you've made much sense
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

You are saying that the main reason they were almost wiped out was because of religion which is confusing. Even if they were not religious, they lacked the scientific knowledge to battle the plague. This is why i used our inability to find a cure for cancer as an example. We are not that advanced yet. With all our scientific progress, is AIDS still not a major problem? Are people not dying on a daily basis? Are you going to blame religion on our inability to find a cure for Aids too?

There's no cure for AIDS, but aren't folks taking precautionary moves to avoid the disease by not having unprotected sex? If folks are leading a careless lifestyle and having unprotected sex, with the hope that religion would save them. Don't you think AIDS would be an epidemic similar to what black death was?

The reason why I alluded to religious stupidity is cos, the disease was a contagious one, and if they had taken precautionary steps - rather than the religious one - most of them wouldn't have died. That was a period when Europeans were the dumbest folks on the planet. grin

Anyway, the disease was a blessing in disguise for them and it paved the way for their renaissance - hence they rule over all of us now.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ipledge10(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Zika virus is not life threatening disease...the only problem here is infected pregnant women...it cause microcephaly to the children in their wombs...so this is absolute trash
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
optimusprime2:

The countries with an increasing Population rate are India, Pakistan, US, and Nigeria.
and by 2050 these countries I mentioned would be amongst the top 5, Brazil's population though large remains almost unchanged by 2050 as the projected population according to UN stats is 226 Million, which isn't surprising because of Brazils size, but it's growth is almost static.
Now my point is, if some individual has the intelligence and funding to create genetically engineered darts aimed at population control, Why Brazil?? It still doesn't make sense.
Sorry about my earlier insults I can see you are a worthy opponent.
To your point above, I think the plan goofed and was discovered earlier, Brazil is a very strategy tourist location, in south america( which I think is their target), and the world( this fact further enunciated in their hosting of the just concluded world cup and the coming Olympics), it is also blessed with the right weather for continuous breeding of the hosts. This makes it the viable candidate it is for the breeding and spread of the virus as is now happening.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

There's no cure for AIDS, but aren't folks taking precautionary moves to avoid the disease by not having unprotected sex? If folks are leading a careless lifestyle and having unprotected sex, with the hope that religion would save them. Don't you think AIDS would be an epidemic similar to what black death was?

The reason why I alluded to religious stupidity is cos, the disease was a contagious one, and if they had taken precautionary steps - rather than the religious one - most of them wouldn't have died. That was a period when Europeans were the dumbest folks on the planet. grin

Anyway, the disease was a blessing in disguise for them and it paved the way for their renaissance - hence they rule over all of us now.

I agree with you on that premise.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by PNomsule: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
What does Bill Gates stand to gain by a depopulated world?! Methinks he would gain more financially with a growing number of world populace - more money for Microsoft...
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:
I don't know what is more offensive, the stupidity of the Russians in spouting such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense, or the utter gullibility of all the Nairalanders who swallow up such rubbish wholesale. To see such concentrated idiocy in one space is simply astonishing.

Strong grammatical usage don't necessarily make you smart, being open-minded & questioning your ideologies even as an intellectual folk does. I've read, and seen too many things to outrightly discredit this piece.

The questions are these: could the virus be a genetically modified one? Yes!
Could they have been orchestrated by Gates as purported by the Russians? Yes!

Nothing is impossible. Irrespective of his humanitarian acts, no man can be trusted. You'll be surprised how far people can go to achieve their selfish cravings for immortality, power and hegemony.

The world is tending towards environmental sustainability or rather, sustainable development, and its viability hinges on population reduction. This is made evident by the UN & the government of Kenya massive anti-fertility campaign using vaccination as a cover. China's one-child policy also cannot be left out. While the latter is an acceptable means of population reduction, many organisations don't see it as being effective enough to utterly obliterate over-population, and would rather engage in seemingly unscrupulous means to achieve this.

Things are happening, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Rixy007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
portacabin:
Rubbish. Zika was discovered in Uganda more than 30 years ago
nd hope u were born
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by fineguy11(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
optimusprime2:

The countries with an increasing Population rate are India, Pakistan, US, and Nigeria.
and by 2050 these countries I mentioned would be amongst the top 5, Brazil's population though large remains almost unchanged by 2050 as the projected population according to UN stats is 226 Million, which isn't surprising because of Brazils size, but it's growth is almost static.
Now my point is, if some individual has the intelligence and funding to create genetically engineered darts aimed at population control, Why Brazil?? It still doesn't make sense.
is not just an attact on population,its also an attack on religion..brazil has the highest catholic presence in the world,,and abortion is strictly prohibited there..since the emergence of this zika,the WHO has been clamoring for the govt of brazil and their religious leaders to ease restrictions on abortion to enable pregnant women the option of terminating the babies instead of having a baby with small head and brain...zika is not just attacking humans,its also attacking "CORE RELIGIOUS VALUES".
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
stolid:

Strong grammatical usage don't necessarily make you smart, being open-minded & questioning your ideologies even as an intellectual folk does. I've read, and seen too many things to outrightly discredit this piece.

The questions are these: could the virus be a genetically modified one? Yes!
Could they have been orchestrated by Gates as purported by the Russians? Yes!

Nothing is impossible. Irrespective of his humanitarian acts, no man can be trusted. You'll be surprised how far people can go to achieve their selfish cravings for immortality and hegemony.

The world is tending towards environmental sustainability or rather, sustainable development, and its viability hinges on population reduction. This is made evident by the UN & the government of Kenya massive anti-fertility campaign using vaccination as a cover. China's one-child policy also cannot be left out. While these are acceptable means of population reduction, many organisations don't see them as being effective enough to utterly obliterate over-population, and would rather engage in seemingly unscrupulous means to achieve this.

Things are happening, bro.

Preach.

A lot of them are basically just allergic to extensive reading and are mostly linear thinkers. Not everything is a conspiracy, things are happening on this planet and nothing is free.

The world is about the battle for supremacy along racial lines and interests - with a lot of global players. There's no "good" or "bad" side, and definitely no linear premise.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:
I don't know what is more offensive, the stupidity of the Russians in spouting such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense, or the utter gullibility of all the Nairalanders who swallow up such rubbish wholesale. To see such concentrated idiocy in one space is simply astonishing.

Lmao.. "Omohayek", I had to come check this again. You stole these from my lexicon. The same way the 4.play has been stealing my words on the sly of late. grin

You're my Egba bro, but darn, we don't need to sound alike. I like the fluidity of ya English usage but certain words are my signature words. wink
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
/
Africans are the global guinea pigs for all experiments that tickle the fancy of western scientists because they are beggars without any choice. Like the Americans say, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Free vaccines, free medications, free this and free that. Who am I to complain? After all, they are dealing with stupid Africans who know no better. Before you take any medications, try "googling" the side effects. Oyibo still get compensation after years of using medications that were pulled off the market for adverse effects. What do Africans get in such situation? Nothing! No class action lawsuits. Just the belief that the side effects are their destiny. Embracing Africa is akin to identifying with a losing team. It is not as if the resources are not there, it is just that mental laziness was engraved into the brains of Africans.
/
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Quelme: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.
gibberish
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by omoiseselagba: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.
what is this one saying?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by seggzz(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
PNomsule:
What does Bill Gates stand to gain by a depopulated world?! Methinks he would gain more financially with a growing number of world populace - more money for Microsoft...
He will gain more than you expected. He that created the virus sells Antivirus. And thereby gaining much money. Do you know number drugs that will sell?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Now this sounds exactly like the Dan Brown novel titled Inferno.

Except that the "villain*, Bertrand Zobrist (Bill Gates?) is not committing suicide in real life, and there's no Robert Langdon to connect the dots. grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Charlesdock(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Don't bring Syria to this - Putin is running the show in Syria right now and calling the shots.

Putin is the boss of all bosses and the greatest leader in the modern era.

Focus on Bill Gates and how he has continued to destroy humanity.
In what way?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by sannirules(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
educate yourself and stop believing evrything u read on CNN. you have an absolute wrong impression about Russia. US is the world's problem.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Charlesdock(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Except that the "villain*, Bertrand Zobrist (Bill Gates?) is not committing suicide in real life, and there's no Robert Langdon to connect the dots. grin
you can be the Robert Langdon now grin endtime Bill Gates grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by akigbemaru: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bill gates!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
zeemdam:

If someone's aim is to reduce d world's population, then the most effective is through the spread of highly contagious and incurable diseases.
That's a bad solution. Its only effective that it works faster but bad in the sense that it would cause so much instability and pain in the society. You may end up being a victim. The most effective is a solution that would both minimize instability and pain which is inhibiting the fertility of the population.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by joseph1832(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

LOL. You know. Well we might decipher who Robert Langdon is. I sure know Putin is Elizabeth Sinsky. Lol.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Chazzyboy: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
TolaTosin:
don't be deceived, these same people are the ones funding terrorism, the aim is still to depopulate the world, some earth quakes and tsunami are not normal, i have studied some they are activated by man, to depopulate the world too, for every blood spilled, it is also a form of worship to lucifer.

Bill gates foundation is also working on malaria vaccine for Africa. If you take that vaccine you are finished.
BRO earthquake is a natural disaster
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

my pleasure in helping you realise that view point
Have a blessed Sunday.

Nice one. Enjoy your Sunday.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by PNomsule: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
seggzz:

He will gain more than you expected. He that created the virus sells Antivirus. And thereby gaining much money. Do you know number drugs that will sell?
Wouldn't you rather quantify contextually how he would make more money selling the anti-virus compared to Microsoft usage, perhaps would help drive home your point, don't forget also that a depopulated world would mean less money for Microsoft obviously plus again, a reducing number of patronage for his Antivirus.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by omoiseselagba: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:
omase o! I pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.