Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ (43439 Views)

Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by akigbemaru: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Russia bill gates and zika
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by afroxyz: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.

Oh boy, go and read your history well. Nobody has defeated Russia. Ask hitler and Napoleon
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let your will be done don Oh Lord
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
In what way?

I don't need to explain anything to you. You can read my back and forth with "omohayek", and the proofs I posted. Then you can also check how after Bill Gates allegedly started giving billions to charity, that was when his net-worth started increasing astronomically. Especially when he has sold most of his shares in Microsoft to Steve Ballmer. grin

Anyway, the only reason why I posted to "omohayek" is cos I somewhat rated him higher than a linear thinker and we've discussed other issues. If it had been any of the re.tards who populate this forum, I would've ignored the comment. Only illiterate clowns, with garbage-in, garbage-out mentality, who can't process any information higher than whatever they're programmed with - use "conspiracy theory" tag for whatever they can't decipher - the same way the government does with anyone that questions them. Even in Science, nothing is finite, and even science laws can be changed - hence the need to always do continuous experiments and explore new ideas.

So, when you start labelling a different perspective, especially one that can be proven and is plausible, a conspiracy. That just shows you're an idiot and you lack intellectual curiosity.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by neocortex: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Boss13:
I don't believe this news. However, I do believe that modern diseases are genetically modified e.g Ebola, HIV, SARS, Zika Virus etc

Viruses are easy to develop in the laboratory. It is the consequential effect that makes it astonishing. Many super pharmaceutical companies are popular in developing viruses.

Recently, I watched a television program - Real time with Bill Maher, where a research scientist claimed he treats HIV and has treated Charlie Sheen with no traces of the virus. He uses alternative method. He published his report but medical institute refused to make them public. He has discovered this cure a long time ago and there have been attempts on his life. In order for him to convince Charlie Sheen, he injected Charlie's blood in his own system before treatment.

Questions are why is his research not made public and why are they denying him publicity?

Forget about conspiracy theorists and pseudo-scientists making useless claims.

Virus can be developed in the lab, but that does not mean someone is making
virus to spread disease, there is a wide gap between the two scenarios.

I don't take scientists who prefers to "publish" on media instead of journals serious,
they are simply taking advantage of the public's need to believe, if you have any
breakthrough discuss first with your colleague who have the ability to understand him, not crying
in the media.

As to the bolded, did you bother to ask the purpose for that ?
It is important to note that Virus doesn't equal death.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Missy89(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Russia also believed Litvinenko stole polonium to and kill himself with it.

They believed Turkey shot down their plane because Erdogan wanted to restore the Ottoman empire.

You need to watch Russian TV, Those folks believe a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
neocortex:

Forget about conspiracy theorists and pseudo-scientists making useless claims.

Virus can be developed in the lab, but that does not mean someone is making
virus to spread disease, there is a wide gap between the two scenarios.

I don't take scientists who prefers to "publish" on media instead of journals serious,
they are simply taking advantage of the public's need to believe, if you have any
breakthrough discuss first with your colleague who have the ability to understand him, not crying
in the media.

As to the bolded, did you bother to ask the purpose for that ?
It is important to note that Virus doesn't equal death.

The word "bolded" doesn't exist in English language.

Learn how to speak basic English before coming out to the public to dance. grin

Why should anyone take what you have say and ya cerebral capacity seriously, when you can't spell? grin

I'm out!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ttmacoy: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Putin is just trying to divert attention from russia's issues with the usual Propaganda. Why is it now Russia was accused of killing civilians in Syria and Putin was accused of ordering litvenyenko in London, oh and putin was recently accused of being corrupt by America that Russia suddenly find out Bill Gates engineered Zika.

The economic situation in Russia is dire and he needs to give his people anti western Propaganda to distract them.

monakii:
America and Americans remain one If not d bigggest problem world-over
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by amiskurie(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.
Now see this dude asking Hw many Russians were,or are philanthrophists.

It's because you watch just western media,you are one of those people that thinks Africa needs foreign aids.no we don't.... You are brainwashed to think so.
CNN and Co will only show you the broke ass bonos,brad Pitts and bill gate acting captain Africa.

They are playing the role assigned to them for the demonization of Africa.

Russian KGB's is still doing western Govt favors by not revealing the world dirtiest secrets.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
BRO earthquake is a natural disaster
hahaha, you still have alot to learn, i studied earth sciences, i know what I said.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Arjeeni: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
The very first time I red this article, it wasn't appeal to me but later I found it worthwhile and people need to be informed about the evils done against humanity by the west.
About two decades now, when HIV/AIDS came to Nigeria though it has been in existence before then in foreign countries. So many articles were published and today most of the hypothesis the articles posited come to pass and the very one worth noted was the possibility that HIV was cooked in the laboratory and in fact it was a deliberate efforts by the west to reduce the world population.
If Zika virus thoroughly investigated, some of the points in this article will not far from the truth.
Just like a day before we have HIV, yesterday Ebola, today Lasa and Zika virus who knows what will tomorrow brings if not total eradication to humanity. God forbid it!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by MosquitoLaps(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. You know. Well we might decipher who Robert Langdon is. I sure know Putin is Elizabeth Sinsky. Lol.
Hehehe!!! grin
No need. It is Dan Brown himself grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by MosquitoLaps(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
you can be the Robert Langdon now grin endtime Bill Gates grin
Bros, no bi me and u o. grin
I don't follow girls with bald head (Dr. Sienna Brooks) tongue
I ain't gay
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Miaraka: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:

Who's been feeding you all this nonsense? You sound like a brainless Zombie. Which country, from time immemorial, has ever been invaded and colonised by Russia or the former Soviet Union? The Red Army or Russian army has never invaded or seized other people's countries or land by force. They only get involved if invited by soivereign governments or if attacked. Ask the French and the Germans. They will tell you what happened when they invaded Russia. In two separate wars, centuries apart, against the French and Germans, the Russians fought and drove their enemies back to Paris and Berlin, respectively. Which countries were colonised by the Russians? None. Which countries are financing and arming ISIS, Boko Haram and other terrorist groups in order to divide and distabilise your own Nigerian nation so that you'll forever remain poor and dependent? Why have your famous philanthropists not helped and your almighty friends who never invade other people's countries not help you find the Chibok girls. If they love you so much as you think, why have they not come into Nigeria and obliterated Boko Haram for you? Is Russia one of the countries which keeps the billions of dollars stolen from your national coffers? Is it Russia that thoughtlessly sent terrorist groups into Lybia with the sole purpose of overthrowing Colonel Ghadaffi, replacing him with puppets and taking control of Lybian oil and gas? These questions and many others I could ask you are too complicated and complex for you. Please go back to sleep, Zombie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Quelme: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. And how was Nigeria better off in 2014, compared to 1999?

Let me educate you about Russia a little bit cos this is a topic for another day: before Putin, Russia was a bankrupt shyte hole with zero influence. Heck, the country defaulted on it debts. Putin changed all of that and within five years, the country was able amass foreign reserves worth over $300 billion and it still has one of the largest foreign reserves on the planet. Militarily, under Putin, it has be able to regain its super power status -within a short period of time.

That's what leadership is about, hence even his biggest critics believe he's the greatest leader in the modern era. No one is close. Emperor Putin, the chess master and NATO's kryptonite. grin

Lmao. You're a gift that keeps on giving. If you don't know that the source of that junk is a group of reta.rds based in the UK under the name "The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" - then you need to stop arguing with folks who have been following the Syrian war for about five years. grin Some of you just read junk news with zero understanding of what's going on, yet you always thing ya myopic tripe is the gospel truth. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a pseudonym for propaganda link. That's a group of Syrians based in the UK with scripted crap and they've been like that since the beginning of the war. If you had taken time out to read The Guardian UK's comment section - you would have detected the fraud there.

Now compare the propaganda to these:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/us-led-air-strikes-on-isis-targets-killed-more-than-450-civilians-report
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260815/Air-strike-Kunduz-hospital-tests-cosier-Afghan-U-S-ties.html
http://world.time.com/2012/05/16/how-many-innocent-civilians-did-nato-kill-in-libya/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/02/death-toll-syria-climbs-us-led-air-strike

Africans have a long way to go mentally. grin
bros your head dey there. Nor mind the ekpa! Vladimir Putin our modern day Otto Von Bismarck.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by samuelchimmy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmm sounds like apocalypse.GOD help us from this western adventurers and testers.amen
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by geez18(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:

it's dumb analysis like yours that makes me angry when online sometimes! we are talking of one man using his wealth to create a deadly virus with the intention to obliterate the earth and you're here talking trash.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Charlesdock(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

I don't need to explain anything to you. You can read my back and forth with "omohayek", and the proofs I posted. Then you can also check how after Bill Gates allegedly started giving billions to charity, that was when his net-worth started increasing astronomically. Especially when he has sold most of his shares in Microsoft to Steve Ballmer. grin

Anyway, the only reason why I posted to "omohayek" is cos I somewhat rated him higher than a linear thinker and we've discussed other issues. If it had been any of the re.tards who populate this forum, I would've ignored the comment. Only illiterate clowns, with garbage-in, garbage-out mentality, who can't process any information higher than whatever they're programmed with - use "conspiracy theory" tag for whatever they can't decipher - the same way the government does with anyone that questions them. Even in Science, nothing is finite, and even science laws can be changed - hence the need to always do continuous experiments and explore new ideas.

So, when you start labelling a different perspective, especially one that can be proven and is plausible, a conspiracy. That just shows you're an idiot and you lack intellectual curiosity.
I never said it can't be proven but pointing a finger at a man with no proof is what? Answer that question
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Clone2020(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Miaraka:

Who's been feeding you all this nonsense? You sound like a brainless Zombie. Which country, from time immemorial, has ever been invaded and colonised by Russia or the former Soviet Union? The Red Army or Russian army has never invaded or seized other people's countries or land by force. They only get involved if invited by soivereign governments or if attacked. Ask the French and the Germans. They will tell you what happened when they invaded Russia. In two separate wars, centuries apart, against the French and Germans, the Russians fought and drove their enemies back to Paris and Berlin, respectively. Which countries were colonised by the Russians? None. Which countries are financing and arming ISIS, Boko Haram and other terrorist groups in order to divide and distabilise your own Nigerian nation so that you'll forever remain poor and dependent? Why have your famous philanthropists not helped and your almighty friends who never invade other people's countries not help you find the Chibok girls. If they love you so much as you think, why have they not come into Nigeria and obliterated Boko Haram for you? Is Russia one of the countries which keeps the billions of dollars stolen from your national coffers? Is it Russia that thoughtlessly sent terrorist groups into Lybia with the sole purpose of overthrowing Colonel Ghadaffi, replacing him with puppets and taking control of Lybian oil and gas? These questions and many others I could ask you are too complicated and complex for you. Please go back to sleep, Zombie.

You are a foolish goat for this rubbish you posted here. Idiot, weren't you alive when the Russians invaded Georgia a NATO ally? Were you in a coma when they invaded Crimea and annexed it from Ukraine? Monkey, don't type this gibberish again or you would look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Charlesdock(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Bros, no bi me and u o. grin I don't follow girls with bald head (Dr. Sienna Brooks) tongue I ain't gay
so na which kind you dey roll with? Beyonce grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Charlesdock(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Bros, no bi me and u o. grin I don't follow girls with bald head (Dr. Sienna Brooks) tongue I ain't gay
so na which kind you dey roll with abi Beyonce? grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by MosquitoLaps(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
so na which kind you dey roll with? Beyonce grin
Exactly! you complete nine months joor! grin
May meat never finish from your pot! grin grin
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Arjeeni: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Quelme:
bros your head dey there. Nor mind the ekpa! Vladimir Putin our modern day Otto Von Bismarck.
Yah that guy is hot, if anyone care about this, you can visit www.presstv.ir therein enough of world most influential nation stories politically and geographically.
If not Putin Russian can not regain it's sit today as one of the security Council members of the UN.

While Nigeria seek help from the west at the cost of our future Russian never agree nor submissive to super power country, always think ahead of all other counterparts just like Iran.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Clone2020(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
geez18:

it's dumb analysis like yours that makes me angry when online sometimes! we are talking of one man using his wealth to create a deadly virus with the intention to obliterate the earth and you're here talking trash.

It's dimwits like you who believe the rubbish spewed by the Kremlin. Think for one minute, where is the evidence that Bill Gates single handedly created a virus to wipe out the human race? Are you that naive? If you are hell bent in viewing every humanitarian effort by the Gates as some new world order attempt to reduce world population, tell the Russians to show the "leaked" document they have in their possession or they should shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Arjeeni: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:

It's dimwits like you who believe the rubbish spewed by the Kremlin. Think for one minute? Where is the evidence that Bill Gates single handedly created a virus to wipe out the human race? Are you that naive? If you are hell ent in viewing every humanitarian efforts by the Gates as some new world order attempt to reduce the population, tell the Russians to show the "leaked" document they have in their possession or they should shut the hell up.

What evidence that will prove to you the very least evil against humanity by the west.
Do you know that, Bill Gates and that young guy running Facebook were CIA agents?
Ask yourself how your profile on any soso media clone while such a thing can't happened in US. These guy claim to achieve such wealth and firm an Emeritus wouldn't and yet they are dropout, do you know what is the meaning of this?
No one was never a repository of knowledge and no one will ever be, those USA guy fooling themselves to be dropout and today they are world icon, wonder how they achieve this and think of other possibilities of should they answering to some cabal, how far they can go to satisfy them.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by rottennaija(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
dominique:
Conspiracy theories everywhere undecided

not every thing is conspiracy theory. We may hide behind the conspiracy theory ideas so that we would not believe the hard truth.
but the fact is, there is no smoke without a fire. if there is a conspiracy theory, they mayb some truth somewhere. this world we live in is controlled by a few people, they decide what happens, who dies and is left alive, who beomes what
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Charlesdock:
I never said it can't be proven but pointing a finger at a man with no proof is what? Answer that question

Did you take reading/comprehension classes in school?

If you did, you would read all my previous posts on this thread like I told you to do in my last post. After reading and comprehending everything - you'll see proofs on why I think it's very plausible.

My last post on this thread.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Clone2020(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Arjeeni:

What evidence that will prove to you the very least evil against humanity by the west.
Do you know that, Bill Gates and that young guy running Facebook were CIA agents?
Ask yourself how your profile on any soso media clone while such a thing can't happened in US. These guy claim to achieve such wealth and firm an Emeritus wouldn't and yet they are dropout, do you know what is the meaning of this?
No one was never a repository of knowledge and no one will ever be, those USA guy fooling themselves to be dropout and today they are world icon, wonder how they achieve this and think of other possibilities of should they answering to some cabal, how far they can go to satisfy them.

Hahaha dude you sound like a total nut job right now. Are you serious or just being comical right now? Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook was also a former CIA agent when he was in Harvard and living with his parents at the age of 19? Does that make any sense to you? Lol so you think you need to be a college graduate to become rich or invent anything? If that was the case don't you think every college graduate will be rich? Most of these guys dropped out of college to pursue their passion and devote every time towards it. Many were extremely brilliant young men with very high IQ, how else do you think they got into Harvard?? Guy pls stop displaying your ignorance online, it is actually annoying that there are folks like you in Nigeria who think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Clone2020(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Now see this dude asking Hw many Russians were,or are philanthrophists.

It's because you watch just western media,you are one of those people that thinks Africa needs foreign aids.no we don't.... You are brainwashed to think so.
CNN and Co will only show you the broke ass bonos,brad Pitts and bill gate acting captain Africa.

They are playing the role assigned to them for the demonization of Africa.

Russian KGB's is still doing western Govt favors by not revealing the world dirtiest secrets.

Read that word salad you typed up there, let it sink in for a minute then ask yourself if it makes any sense. Who's talking about Africa needing foreign aid?? Where did you even see me mention Africa in my comment? This is how folks like you fail miserably when asked to write an essay about one topic and you end up writing about crap.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Clone2020(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
afroxyz:

Oh boy, go and read your history well. Nobody has defeated Russia. Ask hitler and Napoleon

LOL and i'm supposed to take history lessons from faceless folks on Nairaland. I've said it before and I will say it again, the Russians are cowards who seek protection from their high nuclear arsenal. Nobody would mess with you when you have nuclear weapons capable of causing an extinction of the human race in an outright nuclear war. That's why America and the West would only sanction Russia or engage in proxy wars via smaller countries like they did in the Korean War in 1950 and like they did in the Vietnamese War in 1973. They tried to do the same thing by invading Crimea but NATO didn't fall for the bait. Now they are doing the same thing in Syria by destroying the pro-west rebels instead of defeating ISIS.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by amiskurie(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:

Read that word salad you typed up there, let it sink in for a minute then ask yourself if it makes any sense. Who's talking about Africa needing foreign aid?? Where did you even see me mention Africa in my comment? This is how folks like you fail miserably when asked to write an essay about one topic and you end up writing about crap.
If I had known that you are a clown,I won't bother enlightening you in the first place.you mind is being controlled and there's nothing I could do abt it.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Arjeeni: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:

Hahaha dude you sound like a total nut job right now. Are you serious or just being comical right now? Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook was also a former CIA agent when he was in Harvard and living with his parents at the age of 19? Does that make any sense to you? Lol so you think you need to be a college graduate to become rich or invent anything? If that was the case don't you think every college graduate will be rich? Most of these guys dropped out of college to pursue their passion and devote every time towards it. Many were extremely brilliant young men with very high IQ, how else do you think they got into Harvard?? Guy pls stop displaying your ignorance online, it is actually annoying that there are folks like you in Nigeria who think like this.

Lolz. I am pretty sure that there are 1001 guru out there but no one could mentioned their names today, what Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates capitalized to be their achievement today can you prove that no one ever discovered that nor presented a paper about it before them?

And for insult of which you inherited from your parents be careful because it tells more about your background.

Similar scenario was that of Calculus theorem.
Calculus, Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz independently invented calculus in the mid-17th century. However, each inventor claimed that the other one stole his work in a bitter dispute that continued until the end of their lives.

Do you know what Gottfried Leibniz face and how Newton was today recognized as the right person to introduce modern Calculus.

There were later articles which actually confirm that Gottfried Leibniz was indeed right, and his theory was later prioritized at advernce level of Calculus.

Non of the celebrities today in the field of science/technology will ever achieved anything should they go against a central course which largely determine to an extent the level of their so called achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood / Increase Your Libido With This Drink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.