Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ (43509 Views)

Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Btruth: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mankind quest for money and power will eventually wipe out human race.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by martineinstein(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
optimusprime2:
If that was the case, China, India and Nigeria should have been the alpha targets.... Not Brazil.
Illogical Argument.
get it. Brazil economy is having problems. Hosting Olympic games will bring a turnaround(just like what London 2012 did to UK economy).. This will help in putting Brazil into economy power house... With zika virus, Brazil won't be able to achieve that success

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by mohciz69(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
And this is what I call END TIME NEWS!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
I believe it completely. If there is anything I have learnt in my stay in America, it is that they are very selfish and self centered. They think only about themselves and no one else. The pharmaceutical and health industry here is worse than the oil cabal that was in Nigeria. And lives mean nothing to them. It's just another statistic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by gmaribel(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Boss13:
I don't believe this news. However, I do believe that modern diseases are genetically modified e.g Ebola, HIV, SARS, Zika Virus etc

Viruses are easy to develop in the laboratory. It is the consequential effect that makes it astonishing. Many super pharmaceutical companies are popular in developing viruses.

Recently, I watched a television program - Real time with Bill Maher, where a research scientist claimed he treats HIV and has treated Charlie Sheen with no traces of the virus. He uses alternative method. He published his report but medical institute refused to make them public. He has discovered this cure a long time ago and there have been attempts on his life. In order for him to convince Charlie Sheen, he injected Charlie's blood in his own system before treatment.

Questions are why is his research not made public and why are they denying him publicity?

Nigeria's Dr Agbalaka did the same but he was shouted down by our own the ministry of health.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Gordieshegz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:
I don't know what is more offensive, the stupidity of the Russians in spouting such ridiculous conspiracy nonsense, or the utter gullibility of all the Nairalanders who swallow up such rubbish wholesale. To see such concentrated idiocy in one space is simply astonishing.

Brother,Russians arent justifying a position that no one had maintained in history...conspiracy is real and theorists arent over-emphasising...
Let me ask you this, wouldnt you doubt the position of the US on Hiroshima and Nagasaki if Albert Einstein hadnt come out clear about the destructive use of his infamous invention??
See,we have read about the kinds of management American business schools teach.."You can impoverish anyone to enrich your purse"...International financial organizations like IMF and IBRD use this tactics,,, still would you say theorists are wrong?would you say Russians are saying rubbish??

If the likes of Nikolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, David Cameron had cried foul of the US's spying of their countries,why would you doubt ever watchful eyes of Vladmir Putin on his position about a US citizen?

Sir,programmers and scientists can do anything,anything I say...take a second and ask yourself who infect your laptop and mine with virus and still goes ahead to create the antivirus?? If they can do that to laptop and phones,how much more humans??

Henry kissinger's accusation on HIV comes to mind...I am not only substantiating Putin's claim,but also trying to tell you anything is possible!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
ibnzubair:

I believe the virus may have mutated, immunity against the original form could be useless

hmm good point, better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Beremx:
I believe the Russians 100percent.

Thank you Beremx, you're the only reasonable person on this thread prolly because most of them are kids and do not really understand how the AngloZionist empire works but we will gladly sacrifice them to the evil machinations of Bill Gates & his masters on their alter of ignorance. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
omohayek:

The same "who" who took Nigeria from where it was then to where it got in 2014 - high oil prices, not Vladimir Putin.

Lmao. And how was Nigeria better off in 2014, compared to 1999?

Let me educate you about Russia a little bit cos this is a topic for another day: before Putin, Russia was a bankrupt shyte hole with zero influence. Heck, the country defaulted on it debts. Putin changed all of that and within five years, the country was able amass foreign reserves worth over $300 billion and it still has one of the largest foreign reserves on the planet. Militarily, under Putin, it has be able to regain its super power status -within a short period of time.

That's what leadership is about, hence even his biggest critics believe he's the greatest leader in the modern era. No one is close. Emperor Putin, the chess master and NATO's kryptonite. grin

If by "calling the shots" you mean indiscriminate bombing, sure, that's Putin, but it doesn't make him "great" in any sense than a criminal one. You want "proof"? How's this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35568692
[url]http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4765389,00.html[/url]
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/08/syrian-army-advances-in-north-as-rebels-withdraw-from-kurdish-villages

Of course, given the quality of argument you've advanced so far in this thread, you'll just dismiss it all as "propaganda", even as you swallow rubbish from the Russia Times that defies all modern virology.

Lmao. You're a gift that keeps on giving. If you don't know that the source of that junk is a group of reta.rds based in the UK under the name "The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" - then you need to stop arguing with folks who have been following the Syrian war for about five years. grin Some of you just read junk news with zero understanding of what's going on, yet you always thing ya myopic tripe is the gospel truth. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a pseudonym for propaganda link. That's a group of Syrians based in the UK with scripted crap and they've been like that since the beginning of the war. If you had taken time out to read The Guardian UK's comment section - you would have detected the fraud there.

Now compare the propaganda to these:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/us-led-air-strikes-on-isis-targets-killed-more-than-450-civilians-report
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260815/Air-strike-Kunduz-hospital-tests-cosier-Afghan-U-S-ties.html
http://world.time.com/2012/05/16/how-many-innocent-civilians-did-nato-kill-in-libya/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/02/death-toll-syria-climbs-us-led-air-strike

Africans have a long way to go mentally. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

none it causes reduction in unborn kids(pregnancies) brain size.

Thank you. My point exactly. It's very ineffective in its purported aim to reduce the human population.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by martineinstein(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

The black plague killed off almost 70 percent of Europe's population. Did Bill Gates create that one too?
stop fooling yourself. Black plaque happened 400yrs ago
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by optimusprime2(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

Brazil has a population of 250million, are you dumb or stupid?.
Let me give you a little lecture on demographics and Global population, because it seems you just feel like insulting me.
Now Brazils population is about 200.8 Million and they have a low migration index globally.
Compared to China and India that each have a population of over 1 billion, now asides the fact that these figures are staggering for India and China, these countries have a high migration index globally of over 70%, now that's where Nigeria comes in, Nigeria has a global migration index of 84% (Nigerians are everywhere).
Now if someone is concerned about curbing global population, which country would it make sense to hit with a population controlling Virus?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

The black plague killed off almost 70 percent of Europe's population. Did Bill Gates create that one too?

Religious stupidity killed them cos most of them spent more time in Church than finding a cure for that. And when they discovered that Jesus couldn't save their arses, it was too late.

Anyway, what's the correlation between that and this?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Beremx(f): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

Thank you Beremx, you're the only reasonable person on this thread prolly because most of them are kids and do not really understand how the AngloZionist empire works but we will gladly sacrifice them to the evil machinations of Bill Gates & his masters on their alter of ignorance. grin
don't mind those kids. I have always known bill gates to be an evil man who keeps disguising as a saint. As part of his depopulation agenda, can you remember when he gave Anambra state funds to build hospitals when Peter Obi was then the governor? Can you remember well his real purpose of funds? If you remember, isn't it what we are talking about?

Lemme look for a link sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by just2endowed: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
lookandlaff:
Well if we are to beleive the Minister of health, Zika virus is not new to Nigeria and 40% of us are immune to it

Speaking at a press briefing, yesterday, in Abuja, Prof. Adewole said: “Nigerian scientists working in Western Nigeria in 1954 discovered Zika virus in Nigeria. Further studies in the years 1975 to 1979 showed that 40 percent of Nigeria adults and 25 percent of Nigerian children have antibodies to Zika virus, meaning they are protected against this virus.

“Despite the fact that some Nigerians are immune to the Zika virus infection as demonstrated by previous studies, it is important and advisable that Nigerians should be careful and protect themselves from mosquito bites.

In any event since this is a virus that is threatening their own people, they will come up with a vaccine sharp, sharp!

The virus was genetically modified
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
But bill has contributed to save the world
don't be deceived, these same people are the ones funding terrorism, the aim is still to depopulate the world, some earth quakes and tsunami are not normal, i have studied some they are activated by man, to depopulate the world too, for every blood spilled, it is also a form of worship to lucifer.

Bill gates foundation is also working on malaria vaccine for Africa. If you take that vaccine you are finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
optimusprime2:

Let me give you a little lecture on demographics and Global population, because it seems you just feel like insulting me.
Now Brazils population is about 200.8 Million and they have a low migration index globally.
Compared to China and India that each have a population of over 1 billion, now asides the fact that these figures a staggering for India and China, these countries have a high migration index globally of over 70%, now that's where Nigeria comes in, Nigeria has a global migration index of 84% (Nigerians are everywhere).
Now if someone is concerned about curbing global population, which country would it make sense to hit with a population controlling Virus?
actually if I were interested in curbing population growth among these countries, I will focus on the population increment rate of such countries, and even at that Brazil still is a viable candidate, Nigeria and India are also viable candidates but China isn't really one, as they have a declining population.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by optimusprime2(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
martineinstein:
get it. Brazil economy is having problems. Hosting Olympic games will bring a turnaround(just like what London 2012 did to UK economy).. This will help in putting Brazil into economy power house... With zika virus, Brazil won't be able to achieve that success
The argument of Russia was not based on Economy, but Population.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
martineinstein:
stop fooling yourself. Black plaque happened 400yrs ago

And that bros is my point. Diseases and plagues come and go so attributing one now to an individual is just laughable. Viruses have been in existence since the dawn of time which is why i am asking who are you going to blame for the black plague since you are blaming the zika virus on Bill Gates? Are you going to blame Lassa fever on him too?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
dominique:
Conspiracy theories everywhere undecided
all the same, just know that you are close to last days and God didn't create all these diseases
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
missioner:
I believe this to be true.
HIV,Ebola,Zika are all America bio-weapon.

I still can't phantom what they stands to gain.
but I know for sure that Darkness can never overcome Light.
They stand to gain money,fame,power etc
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by ngoziama: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Arjeeni:
The Zika virus is a bioweapon that is using GMO (genetically modified) mosquitoes to spread ‘future diseases’ according to a Kremlin report. And the finger of blame is being pointed squarely at Bill Gates accordiing to Disclose.tv. It is understood the bioweapon was developed by Bill Gates to achieve his self-confessed Illuminati goal of depopulating the world. According to a leaked highly confidential Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report that has been read by sources in the Kremlin, it has been revealed that the Zika virus was ‘cooked up as a bioweapon’ by ‘world governments and non-government organizations.’ It is understood the chief non-government organization behind the Zika virus is Bill Gates’ own Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

President Putin is said to be ‘angered.’ There have been meetings in the past 24 hours regarding banning Gates from the Russian Federation, as well as plans to protect humanity from the ‘world government created bioweapon.’ ‘GMOs are humanity’s mortal enemy and these agents won’t be happy until most of us are dead.’ ‘Western powers are in their final death throes, thrashing about and clutching at straws, using the last weapons in their arsenal of dirty tricks against humanity.We must not allow these GMO serial killers to poison our children.’

In 2010, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded Australian research scientists to release GMO mosquitoes infected with a bacterium. That same year, Bill Gates confessed he wanted to depopulate the world – a key Illuminati goal. “The world today has 6.8 billion people; that’s headed up to about 9 billion,” he said during the invitation-only 2010 TED Conference. “Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.” Now those bacterium-infected GMO mosquitoes created by Bill Gates in 2010 are wreaking havoc in the Americas – with the whole globe at risk, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

The WHO is now convening an Emergency Committee under International Health Regulations concerning the ‘explosive’ spread of the Zika virus throughout the Americas. The virus reportedly has the potential to reach pandemic proportions — possibly around the globe. But understanding why this outbreak happened is vital to stopping it. The finger of blame is pointing squarely at the richest man in the world. What are they going to do about it? 

http://watchdognews.net/russia-accuses-bill-gates-of-engineering-the-zika-virus-as-a-bioweapon-for-depopulation/

Lol! Even before putin said this, I had already told my friends to leave zika for america because they knew where zika was coming from.May I also use this platform to tell buhari to reduce his relationship with america.That country can make and unmake man without man knowing.Also, those refurbished vehicles given to the military to fight boko guys mnnhhh should not be usedohhhh.America is a great country, I agree but they are too ambitious. Zika should stop over there because we will use our otapia pia to destabilise its plans.
Someone does not want brazil to climb higher after hosting rio Olympics.zika is such an organised insect that chose this period to strike brazil.i feel for leaders especially african leaders who fall mugu for the western world because they don't understand the intrigues being played out on the global platform

4 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by donsufia: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.

Remember the Zee mac that was stored in a sub -cold temperature which was used to treat the two Americans who contacted Ebola virus in Liberia some years ago? Please can you tell me who placed/stored it there? For what purpose was it for? Why did'nt they bring it to Liberia to Liberia where the centre of attack was and yet decided to us on the two Americans alone? How did they know that such would cure the disease?

My brother, it is dangerous to be naive in this world. The ealier you start to reason well, the better. Americans are...

3 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by banmee(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:

Religious stupidity killed them cos most of them spent more time in Church than finding a cure for that. And when they discovered that Jesus couldn't save their arses, it was too late.

Anyway, what's the correlation between that and this?

Religious stupidity did not kill them. There was no way to fight it because the study of science was just beginning. Even to this day, we have not found a cure for cancer or the vaccine for the common cold. Our science has not gotten advanced enough to deal with it.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fortissimo:

Thank you. My point exactly. It's very ineffective in its purported aim to reduce the human population.
you are underestimating the power of fear, a lot of people will lose interest in giving birth when they fear that such kids are going to be retarded, and declining population will be the result.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

you are underestimating the power of fear, a lot of people will lose interest in giving birth when they fear that such kids are going to be retarded, and declining population will be the result.

Hmmm very good point. I didn't think of that. It actually sounds plausible now.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elosky20:
AFTER THE REGGAE, PLAY THE BLUES

The blues......the blues!!!!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by fineguy11(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.
''In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed''.......(adolf hitler-1943).someone pls remind me,what happened to the man that said this?.Russia defeated the main adversary in world war 2 without nuke,meanwhile the US had to result to nukes to emerge victorious..America has been hidding behind nukes since 1945..if not for nuke discovery,russian wld be the official language of all european capitals today..
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by SirShymexx: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
banmee:

Religious stupidity did not kill them. There was no way to fight it because the study of science was just beginning. Even to this day, we have not found a cure for cancer or the vaccine for the common cold. Our science has not gotten advanced enough to deal with it.

Have you taken time out to read about the black plaque/death? Most of them spent time doing what it took religiously to appease their Christian faith and their bishops. Rather than looking for ways to solve the problem. Lack of knowledge and carelessness killed most of them. That was the beginning of the decline of Christianity in Europe. But before then, Europeans were super religious.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fortissimo:

Hmmm very good point. I didn't think of that. It actually sounds plausible now.
my pleasure in helping you realise that view point
Have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by seggzz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
aAK1:
i keep an open mind when it comes to matters like this,i dont trust the west
My findings last year has begin to show up practically. I posted some food we ignorantly eat without knowing we are killing ourselves. Check out the response from some from this post www.nairaland.com/2161593/ten-poisons-found-foodcheck-how
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by optimusprime2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

actually if I were interested in curbing population growth among these countries, I will focus on the population increment rate of such countries, and even at that Brazil still is a viable candidate, Nigeria and India are also viable candidates but China isn't really one, as they have a declining population.
The countries with an increasing Population rate are India, Pakistan, US, and Nigeria.
and by 2050 these countries I mentioned would be amongst the top 5, Brazil's population though large remains almost unchanged by 2050 as the projected population according to UN stats is 226 Million, which isn't surprising because of Brazils size, but it's growth is almost static.
Now my point is, if some individual has the intelligence and funding to create genetically engineered darts aimed at population control, Why Brazil?? It still doesn't make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.