Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (34191 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / The Prayer Every Guy Makes In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Abbeyme: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Overdosed medicine is inappropriate. By all means!
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by vanvick247(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guy no go put ur innocent Aunty for unnecessary Gobe o!! Giving her drugs just to get back @ her is just not right. Just what if sumtin had gone wrong?
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by chrisifeanyi: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Can I trace this guy and send him to Kuje prison where he belong. You are a big fool. The girl lied which is a sin, they've been committing fornication which is also a sin but Mr man your own sin worse; YOU ARE A MURDERER. YOU HAVE THAT 'TO-KILL' TENDENCY. Five tablets of drug that supposed to be one and you have the impetus to come here and blab rubbish.
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE FOOL!!

1 Like

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Holamide222(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nawa o
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Stu.pid Girl, serves her right. Next time, she no go try am, NONSENSE angry
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by chrisifeanyi: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Xsolutions:
Stu.pid Girl, serves her right. Next time, she no go try am, NONSENSE angry

gerrahia
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
chrisifeanyi:

gerrahia
Thanks...
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by 2sex(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Xsolutions:
Thanks...
HEY
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Akerry(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
jeeeeeeesus is looooord!

1 Like

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
missKiffy:
Mtshewww, so after doing that he's now feeling fly abi, rubbish

The guy na fool. I confuse self I wan say make the girl sue the guy but they are all fools at fault.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by PweetyJbaby(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
D guy is very wicked,but if i am dat girl,i wu nt send u a text,even i wll nt behave as if d thing pain me at all,some weeks after i wll just invite u to my bf haos,cook food for both of u and put sleeping pills,u go sleep for three days

2 Likes

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
2sex:
HEY
Hello 2Sexy wink
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by graychuks(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
sad sad sad sad

PweetyJbaby:
D guy is very wicked,but if i am dat girl,i wu nt send u a text,even i wll nt behave as if d thing pain me at all,some weeks after i wll just invite u to my bf haos,cook food for both of u and put sleeping pills,u go sleep for three days
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by tottinova: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
last round

If you had died, na burial be the Nxt thing na
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by kodded(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
cool my type of woman

1 Like

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by harveyspec: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why are we joking about this, this is a killer in the making!!!!

These tweets plus the lady's testimony is enough to put Jim behind bars in a functioning system. Spiking of drinks is a crime in developed nations not to talk about this.

one could add attempted murder, intention to commit grievous bodily harm to the list of charges

Imagine if she had overdosed over those pills or if serious complication had arisen

Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Justiyke4u: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
If police decides to prosecute this guy he has ended up building a strong case for the police and trust me the girl will finish him from the witness box
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by seunlayi(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
harveyspec:
Why are we joking about this, this is a killer in the making!!!!

These tweets plus the lady's testimony is enough to put Jim behind bars in a functioning system. Spiking of drinks is a crime in developed nations not to talk about this.

one could add attempted murder, intention to commit grievous bodily harm to the list of charges

Imagine if she had overdosed over those pills or if serious complication had arisen

Foolish boy

How I wish this thread can be made to track down this guy's in order to serve as example to others others, details of how to carry out this act is already in the thread and I can see many guys trying this in the nearest future. Activists in the house, please act now

1 Like

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by MARKone(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
This Iidiot needs to be arrested.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by DEngineer(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmm 5 Bisacodyl.......the lady would have almost passed her intestine out......Bisacodyl is very powerful.......extremely powerful, dont ever use it if you plan to leave your house.....infact try live near the toilet
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by jashar(f): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
the dumb poster is a criminal. A walking psychopath, playing with a life is funny baa? Let's see who'll laugh if the dim witted girl decides to press charges.

Intent To Commit Murder is a serious crime. Anu ohia.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by faites(f): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
The guy who wrote this is very silly as well as childish. He is laughing now because nothing happened to the girl. If the girl had died, we would have read the story of his arrest here on Nairaland
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by habsydiamond(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
That lady na one wise mumu ooo. She won destabilize that guy. But guy why u go dey use ur disk without using cleaner. she said she's pregnant and u dey shake like person wey robbers point gun for him head. Apply brain next time
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by scachy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Beast of no Nation. For ur mind u r fast guy.he's lucky that it didn't result to something bigger.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Naikkie(f): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
The guy should be jailed no doubt. Please alert all health agencies and let them do something about it. Callous human being.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
kodded:
cool my type of woman
u dont mean it
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by cao(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dude crossed the line...that line is a now a mere speck in the horizon.
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
If I was this guy, I will follow enjoy what Funto enjoys as a reward for the fruit of my labours cheesy
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by kaziblake(f): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dude is a real monster.

Haba!

He needs to be castrated
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by patrickgeddes: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
nonsense story.... bull shit
Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by zaynie(f): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
The girl is a full time mumu.
Na inside their parlour + ontop his bed + his kitchen I go do my poo business before I leave.

Well dem dey know who to try nonsense with.
How will someone even give me drugs to use without telling me the name? Is google dead?
For my Dr front sef, I dey google and reject drugs talk much of a Pseudo-pharmacist. angry

2 Likes

Re: FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death by jclassiq(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Medunah:
Should we now hail him or what?? undecided

The mofo guy even called himself a 'total genius'... Total genius indeed or the girl is just fvcking dumb. He made a smart move but he went too far with d pills, did he wanna kill her + his aunt's license can be revoked? but then again, that girl is stup¡d really. To think she has sex all the time and she doesn't know dat two lines on a pregnancy strip is positive + its right dere on the pack

Seriously?? unprotected sex?? she better go get tested cos fear of unwanted pregnancy might be the least of her problems.

Just incase u can't view the pix, Summary of this whole BS: 'A stup¡d guy who thinks all calabar girls are promiscuous' helped his equally ignoramus friend to expose his dumb girlfriend who lied about being pregnant'.

Seems to me like u are such an expert on dis things. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.