Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend (4480 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Ceoflexygist: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
This conversation is trending on Facebook after a guy decided to take a swipe at his ex,saying she is dead.

When she commented,telling him to stop,he then kept up with his act lol.

She and her friends have reported his account which has been taken down by Facebook.
He then opened a new Facebook page and has been posting photos of them.
Obviously isn't over his first love..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/13/checkout-this-epic-reponse-a-guy-gave-to-his-ex-girlfriend/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Mskrisx(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
K.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's my nephew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by sinaj(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kids!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by zarakay(f): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Derawiz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
That's my nephew.

Kai, everyone in nairaland knows you don't have brain, we're just waiting for the day you would at least post something sensible

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hahaha. That guy is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
uwa nmebi
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Garrirevenge(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thats not cool.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Aniker(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol.

Lit savagery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by NairalandCS(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oh my Jesus. grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by pacino26(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
That boy got no chill. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Sometimes I feel she's commenting on my posts"

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2017
And he tagged her in the post.

So childish.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Gebbson007(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Fuckboy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by ikp120(m): 2:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Fake story!

Just look at the time difference between when the tweets were posted, replied and screen grabbed.

Fake! Lies!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 3:40am On Jun 14, 2017
ikp120:
Fake story!

Just look at the time difference between when the tweets were posted, replied and screen grabbed.

Fake! Lies!

So many lies on social media these days
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Attention seeking much? He is just telling the world he misses her
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Partnerbiz3: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Hahah
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by LePrezident(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
That's my nephew.

Lol.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by marsoden: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2017
ikp120:
Fake story!

Fake! Lies!

I thought I was the only one that noticed the time difference. Even they are monitoring spirits, it still won't be that fast in replying.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Ceoflexygist: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
marsoden:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the time difference. Even they are monitoring spirits, it still won't be that fast in replying.
maybe because she was tagged. these girls reply to such post fast cos of notifications

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / Most Hot And Bold Romantic Urdu Novel To Read In Urdu Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.