Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift (3625 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by abimbawealth(f): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

She for kuku give me red wrapper make I use complete my attire!!!
Check house wella, she knows you have tongue
Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by ChappyChase: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
abimbawealth:
Check house wella, she knows you have tongue
Hahahahahaha! You sure say you never come dey spy my house?! Oh lawd save me from Karashika!
Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by abimbawealth(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahaha!
You sure say you never come dey spy my house?! Oh lawd save me from Karashika!
Hehehehehheeh, fear not cool
Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by BrezyBaby(f): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Abayor7:
your prove it's fake?
cos I researched on it from a Chinese online store and it's roughly 5k

Lol you try... 5k for a Rolex when they start at about £20,000? Lol it's fake hun.. It's the thought that counts.
Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by MrCork: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2016
refiner:
waooo...so sweet...

firstking....d val day is quietly coming to an end!....so no show?undecided

...refiner. .sweery..you owe me 2weeek punny plus extra kisss for last year Valantine & this year valantine...anyways what time you comin to the hotel dressin nice? smiley
Re: What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift by refiner(f): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrCork:

...refiner. .sweery..you owe me 2weeek punny plus extra kisss for last year Valantine & this year valantine...anyways what time you comin to the hotel dressin nice? smiley

hnmm...Mr cork!shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. / Guys Come In And Make A Pick / Who Knows This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.