Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? (2222 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by scully95: 4:27am On Feb 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfi8RII7Y0

At first I thought she was walking with her 3 years son but the story is different. Anyway, everybody deserves to be happy. It is our basic rights. ......LOL..we all need some LOVE in our life and do what makes you smile .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Women and lust for money shaa. What kind of love will push a woman into such union if not for that dwarf's possibly 12digits bank account balance.

2 Likes

Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by SolexxBarry(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Don't gerrit twisted,love is a beautiful thing
Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by defashan: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
I was wondering why the op referred to that lady as a dwarf. I thought she was walking with a toddler. She has got it. That's some asset right there.

I was shocked when that lil man turned around and poked his fist in her bum.
Walahi that midget is blessed beyond measures.

2 Likes

Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by grad2012(f): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Luv is burriful,everybody deservs to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by amiskurie(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
WTF!

He talks like a computerized robot

1 Like

Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by ShakurM(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
wetin concern me with the dwarf, I no even see the dwarf, na the woman me just dey look sad
Re: Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ? by scully95: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
ShakurM:
wetin concern me with the dwarf, I no even see the dwarf, na the woman me just dey look sad

lol

(1) (Reply)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) / My Step-brother Wants Us To Date, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.