Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (9418 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
dis is interesting pls tell me more grin
hahahah! Amebo wetin u wan hear. Lol. Even some of my lecturers then In school, hmmmmmm. And I was intelligent, so added advantage. Dem go use that take toast you (not really toast you sha make i no lie but give you body signs) You go mark scripts tire even that of your enemies but they will cross check o. Those days
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
@durentt a lot of people look at effeminate guys as gays but their own Na play. At least, they only seduce (sometimes) not rape, and can be very nice. But the emasculine? Hmmmmm! Fire! Raping things! Even the religious with please sef! I have some effeminate friends. They can be very very Nice. I use them as just friends but the ones wey their own effem to much, o boy I tell them to man up a bit or else, hmmmmm. They can open secret some times o. Though some can be solo mature. They are the most friendly and mature at heart
true.
Most gay are not effeminate.
Even lecturers tooo shocked
pls continue talking
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
There is a big time actor of all times I know. No one will ever suspect but I know. But is all right. lipsrsealed
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
true.
Most gay are not effeminate.
Even lecturers tooo shocked
pls continue talking
grin your amebo no be here o. Lecturers especially...... Make I keep quiet small
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by stevecantrell: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you say 45% of Nija boys are Bi, I might believe you. But 90% gay ? No no no...
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
grin your amebo no be here o. Lecturers especially...... Make I keep quiet small
grin ok na.
I dnt kno why am not lucky to hit on fellow gay guys, am always hitting on straight guys.
Be like say i go travel kano go find boyfriend grin
BTW I stay in abuja but a student of Futminna
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
grin ok na.
I dnt kno why am not lucky to hit on fellow gay guys, am always hitting on straight guys.
Be like say i go travel kano go find boyfriend grin
BTW I stay in abuja but a student of Futminna
not that they are straight but you are not their type. When they see who catches their fancy, they'll fall. They are not attracted to you thats why.
Abuja wey dem plenty die? What are you saying.
OK friend let me help you.
Easy way to make boyfriends
Don't be too bitchy I.e don't over do
Be "innocently unique". Innocently as in in a way that people will not say you are being unique to make boy friends. Don't over show it. Make it look like its part and parcel of you #haveetiquettes
For your type in school, be "over intelligent" Read hard. And don't be too cheap. You'll see people falling but don't fall too cheap. Be intelligent coupled with being a good dresser to kill.
Be neat also
Girls will trip for you too definitely with all these. Dont be too cheap with them as well ( they can be your just friends I.e if you are full time grin ) don't be too cheap generally
Tips: should you want to go for a guy, go for one who is matured at heart, who wouldnt want any body to know as well. A dl guy so to say and less talkative or else..... Hmmmmm
Na kiss and tell plenty fa
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
stevecantrell:
If you say 45% of Nija boys are Bi, I might believe you. But 90% gay ? No no no...
they have not come to you en masse that's why. Every body hides his identity or don't you know? BTW, if you meet some qualities, you will tell me that I am even under estimating #fact. But if its religious places (let me speak for church at least for now) shocked shocked shocked hmmmmm. In fact, no need of arguing this with you when I know its a fact
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by fearlesschicken: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
* take a cup of tea with cake, as she keeps observing* grin
@poundsboy what about the female folk? Any info?
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
fearlesschicken:
* take a cup of tea with cake, as she keeps observing* grin

@poundsboy what about the female folk? Any info?
grin Omo this my exposure dey sell o. For the chicks, nothing much. I only of course suspect the masculine ones. But one thingy I know is that Hausa girls/Women are fund of it. (Especially in kano and abuja as I heard o not sure though)

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
@durentt may be Ill do some few lessons more. But some things are rather kept secret grin so that you don't steal shine tooooooo much grin
Just as there are some people who don't catch your fancy no matter how they try, so also you may not also catch other people's fancy. Different strokes for different folks.
Some like fair guys, some dark, some masculine, some effeminate, some tall, some short, some cute, some ugly, some kpako guys (as dem sabi handle well a grin ) some ajes, just different strokes for different folks
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by stevecantrell: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
they have not come to you en masse that's why. Every body hides his identity or don't you know? BTW, if you meet some qualities, you will tell me that I am even under estimating #fact. But if its religious places (let me speak for church at least for now) shocked shocked shocked hmmmmm. In fact, no need of arguing this with you when I know its a fact

When women start proposing to guys in public I will believe you.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
stevecantrell:

When women start proposing to guys in public I will believe you.
they've already started, Na you never see am. Google is your friend bro.
Just as you never believe the facts too
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by lepasharon(f): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesus had two dads and came out fine
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by fearlesschicken: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
lepasharon:
Jesus had two dads and came out fine

shocked lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
not that they are straight but you are not their type. When they see who catches their fancy, they'll fall. They are not attracted to you thats why.
Abuja wey dem plenty die? What are you saying.
OK friend let me help you.
Easy way to make boyfriends
Don't be too bitchy I.e don't over do
Be "innocently unique". Innocently as in in a way that people will not say you are being unique to make boy friends. Don't over show it. Make it look like its part and parcel of you #haveetiquettes
For your type in school, be "over intelligent" Read hard. And don't be too cheap. You'll see people falling but don't fall too cheap. Be intelligent coupled with being a good dresser to kill.
Be neat also
Girls will trip for you too definitely with all these. Dont be too cheap with them as well ( they can be your just friends I.e if you are full time grin ) don't be too cheap generally
Tips: should you want to go for a guy, go for one who is matured at heart, who wouldnt want any body to know as well. A dl guy so to say and less talkative or else..... Hmmmmm
Na kiss and tell plenty fa
am not biitchy nor effeminate. LOL. I've dated several guys before but now am single n searchin smiley
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
@durentt may be Ill do some few lessons more. But some things are rather kept secret grin so that you don't steal shine tooooooo much grin
Just as there are some people who don't catch your fancy no matter how they try, so also you may not also catch other people's fancy. Different strokes for different folks.
Some like fair guys, some dark, some masculine, some effeminate, some tall, some short, some cute, some ugly, some kpako guys (as dem sabi handle well a grin ) some ajes, just different strokes for different folks
thx for d tips tho
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
am not biitchy nor effeminate. LOL. I've dated several guys before but now am single n searchin smiley
what made you leave them? Or was it just for flirt? Spill
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
thx for d tips tho
I didn't even tell you anything sef grin but all the same you are welcome
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
what made you leave them? Or was it just for flirt? Spill
no, The first one had tons of booty call, omg, d guy was stewpid.
The second had a wife nd kiddddds at home but didn't tell me, ooh well.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
no, The first one had tons of booty call, omg, d guy was stewpid.
The second had a wife nd kiddddds at home but didn't tell me, ooh well.
tons of booty calls? I don't get it! For guys or is he bi?
As for married, you mean you do it for love? In Nigeria? Do it for flings or chop money Na. Ahhhh no wonder you were complaining Na. A lot of married people feel more relaxed to engage in such relationships because all eyes are off them, so don't blame them. A lot get married because of....................... The obvious. So be more understanding. But make sure from the beginning you state that he must be generous o. Or if Na you be the generous one, enjoy only. Chop and clean mouth! You definitely must get married Na. This is naija, you must be forced o. Some guys have gotten married to keep eyes off then go into FULL TIME. Is like you don't know what's in vogue in naija (especially abuja)
Come sef, you dey abuja and you dey complain? Any time I go to abuja, I bone face because many guys are sooooooo fake who may even want to end up collecting with wayo I.e. after giving you the impression they are rich. Smh. Dem with lekki guys
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
@durentt Sometimes a lot of people show me they are in love.....?? But I don't get carried away, I mean, even if the gay law is signed, we can't marry. If Na to knack ourselves fine but marry? MBA. Na kano men dey sometimes like all that kind secret love and marriage?
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
tons of booty calls? I don't get it! For guys or is he bi?
As for married, you mean you do it for love? In Nigeria? Do it for flings or chop money Na. Ahhhh no wonder you were complaining Na. A lot of married people feel more relaxed to engage in such relationships because all eyes are off them, so don't blame them. A lot get married because of....................... The obvious. So be more understanding. But make sure from the beginning you state that he must be generous o. Or if Na you be the generous one, enjoy only. Chop and clean mouth! You definitely must get married Na. This is naija, you must be forced o. Some guys have gotten married to keep eyes off then go into FULL TIME. Is like you don't know what's in vogue in naija (especially abuja)
Come sef, you dey abuja and you dey complain? Any time I go to abuja, I bone face because many guys are sooooooo fake who may even want to end up collecting with wayo I.e. after giving you the impression they are rich. Smh. Dem with lekki guys

i don't date a guy for his money, i want a monogamous rship with a faithful man. I can't keep dating a man who's already married, i jst cant
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:

i don't date a guy for his money, i want a monogamous rship with a faithful man. I can't keep dating a man who's already married, i jst cant
ehya. This is naija. You can't really have that. Oh yes you can but the person will faithfully tell you he must marry o to remove eyes (he will tell you this if he really really likes you or else, you will just hear he is about to marry grin ). What happens at time is 2 gays marry 2 les. Stay close to each other and switch sometimes. So its so coded. Be understanding. I pity the married guys more. I feel their pain. Do you know a friend of mine that I'll best is one? I'll make sure I stand by him to make his marriage work. Afterwards I'll wizzzzz to allow him enjoy his wife. I understand
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
@durentt some guys will not just let some people be. They will never understand this is Nigeria not S.A they will Want to get jealous and misbehave ( even though they may know they are more preferred at times) they are never understanding. Just be understanding and mature, then you'll realize that you are the one even begging some guys to leave you for their spouses.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
ehya. This is naija. You can't really have that. Oh yes you can but the person will faithfully tell you he must marry o to remove eyes (he will tell you this if he really really likes you or else, you will just here he is about to marry grin ). What happens at time is 2 gays marry 2 les. Stay close to each other and switch sometimes. So its so coded. Be understanding. I pity the married guys more. I feel their pain. Do you know a friend of mine that I'll best is one? I'll make sure I stand by him to make his marriage work. Afterwards I'll wizzzzz to allow him enjoy his wife. I understand
well, if he's married, he shud stand by his "wife"
And no, i won't get married bcuz of societal pressure, i'd rather die single.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
me and the guy sef are not really......... But he is of course and we both know. He told me of one of his friends who they are close.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
you should please. You're still in school that's why. When you are finished, you'll understand better. And there are some jobs that are meant for married people as they are seen as more responsible enough for such jobs. I know what I'm saying
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
you should please. You're still in school that's why. When you are finished, you'll understand better. And there are some jobs that are meant for married people as they are seen as more responsible enough for such jobs. I know what I'm saying
i won't pls others nd forever liv a sad life.
I'd rather get a lady pregnant nd gv my parent a grandkid but marriage to a woman? No, unless she is comfortable with d fact dat am gay nd wud be bringing other men home.
i'll raise my child alone

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Durentt:
i won't pls others nd forever liv a sad life.
I'd rather get a lady pregnant nd gv my parent a grandkid but marriage to a woman? No, unless she is comfortable with d fact dat am gay nd wud be bringing other men home.
i'll raise my child alone
I raise Nyash for you o. Just get a les then.
Issorite, whatever rocks your boat
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
poundsboy:
I raise Nyash for you o. Just get a les then.
Issorite, whatever rocks your boat
gud idea cheesy i'd get a les if d pressure bcums too much, we'll both kno our secret
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
@durentt women can be good especially when it comes to advice (I.e. where they love you unconditionally). They are the best companions. A "good" woman will understand that there is no perfect man in the world, after all, she sef don do abortions in the past so who worse pass. If she's good, you'll care less about gay se.x (note the word care less and not care not). If she's good means in character and not bedmatics o. Because if its bedmatics, it doesn't work for gay men. Gay "sex" can be sweeter if you get the right person. No matter how they'll want the woman to lie for anal, or raise her legs up, and ask her to be moaning, etc. They will never enjoy her like gay knacking. Gay knacking can be sweet. So for all the girls thinking its through knacking they can make a guy so called straight. Ehya kpele. The best way for a lady to reduce a guys love for gay knacking is through "unhypocritical love" and understanding. They'll fall in love with you instantly and you'll win their hearts. That's why they make the "best" husbands to women who understand them. I say what I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church / Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.