Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,594 members, 7,861,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86396 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by FTBOY: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
misspicy:

God bless you for this comment.....

the hell is wrong with some men self,I have seen women leave their life behind because of marriage and have themselves to blame,no one should run into a marriage just to satisfy a man,because most times its not worth it.

Nifan your man is on his way,and please don't compromise your standard for any man. smiley
hahaha! see dem......the jobless feminist club members who beg recharge cards on twitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Bigcake: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Cry cry babysmiley
Do i look like your playmate?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by HIV1: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
The guy don chop your pomo tire, go get new and better orisirisi and you are here feeling proud. You sold yourself cheaply living with a guy who had not paid your dowry. You need to pray very well to get husband on time. Besides what makes you think you are better than the other lady. I will rather marry a woman who cam pound yam than one who is fluent in English

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Snoolv360(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
An achievement, you deserve an award for this. Best ex of the month.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Cry cry babysmiley
Keep hiding your pain behind that Nokia screen. Better go and marry. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

You are the type of lady that gives me hope that there are a few naija ladies that have sense.

God will give you the best of a husband. You sef go know say na God bring am to you.

6 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pics? All I see is very imaginative writing.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Cavenchy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
akatekpe:
Thanks bro..i wu rather go to the most interior of my village to get a wife than marry one lady who can't take order from me. It' obvious she is the proud type and wouldn't pipe low for her man. She never loved the guy in the first place. And tha dude too is a disgrace, shielding tears on his wedding day cos of thesame lady he dumped.

Lol the guy was shedding tears cos he felt the lady came to crash his wedding by dancing erratically and unconventionally in front of his esteemed guests. The lady is lucky the bride didn't have a crazy bridal train, they would have bounced her the 1st 5mins of her display if they knew who she was and her mission that day.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eliba:
admire what?that she spoilt someone's wedding day. I know is painful but the girl is innocent undecided

She is innocent however don't forget that this is life!

How did she crash her wedding sef. Are you telling us that she knew her ex was going to cry?:?

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

Keep hiding your pain behind that Nokia screen. Better go and marry. tongue

Your mother firstsmiley
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Do i look like your playmate?

Nah, you look like a retardsmiley
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
HIV1:
The guy don chop your pomo tire, go get new and better orisirisi and you are here feeling proud. You sold yourself cheaply living with a guy who had not paid your dowry. You need to pray very well to get husband on time. Besides what makes you think you are better than the other lady. I will rather marry a woman who cam pound yam than one who is fluent in English

Ode!

Are you telling us that your mama did not sell herself cheaply before she finally met your dad?smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by OCHOdee(f): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beautiful kiss and then, life moves on!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by safarigirl(f): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Have you even considered her professional life? It would be very daft of her to leave her job because of a free house.

You also forgot to consider the fact that this guy might not be the only childsmiley. Therefore you cannot call it a ‘free' house, if she left Lagos, she will be moving into a worse situation. A woman with no job living in her husband's family housesmiley. That sounds like something I will NEVER do!!!.

She is 25 and she has suitorstongue.

so all the people living in Mowe are jobless?

Did she seek some transfer or check for available job options there or was she more concerned about her status of 'working and living on the island' being depleted?

Anyway, the man is now married to the village girl who doesn't mind living in Mowe and she still has her job so I guess everyone is contented

Like I said, having suitors is one thing, but going by our Island big girl's standards, having eligible suitors will be another for her.

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akatekpe(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cavenchy:

Lol the guy was shedding tears cos he felt the lady came to crash his wedding by dancing erratically and unconventionally in front of his esteemed guests. The lady is lucky the bride didn't have a crazy bridal train, they would have bounced her the 1st 5mins of her display if they knew who she was and her mission that day.
I tell you. The last tin I wu do on my wedding day is to give any serious attention to an ex . Infact, I wu ensure I let my men keep eyes on my exs to avoid any drama grin. I recall one of my guy was stylishly looking round inside the church when the priest asked for the last time" is there anyone here who has a reason why the couple shouldn't be joined together". There was a sigh of relief when nobody came out cheesy
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pishure or I will not believe this superstory season 9
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
morganacanta:
But he left you for that local akwa ibom girl?
Your ppoint?

I can deduce from your post that every woman that left you, must have done so because they found someone bettercheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by HaneefahRN(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
On a lighter note, when I saw d title b4 reading, I actually thought she broke him down by destroying his car, burning his house and sending hoodlums to beat him up. Nw, that's d definition of breaking him down nt yeye crying on his wedding. The guy is stupid sha

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
safarigirl:
so all the people living in Mowe are jobless?

Did she seek some transfer or check for available job options there or was she more concerned about her status of 'working and living on the island' being depleted?

Anyway, the man is now married to the village girl who doesn't mind living in Mowe and she still has her job so I guess everyone is contented

Like I said, having suitors is one thing, but going by our Island big girl's standards, having eligible suitors will be another for her.

Now you are being analyticalsad, which you have done before making her seem like the bad onesmiley. You should have been neutral instead of choosing a side.

Can we say we do not have enough information to condemn either of the party?

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by kolawoleahmed(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stevebamdex:
What's the name of this movie? sad
If this story is true then you get mind no be small. smiley weldonesmiley

Never break up
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Eberex(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by dollarlander: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

You are a good writer, I don't know when I read to the bottom of your articles. Please when is the part two coming out.

Thanks.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Cavenchy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
akatekpe:
I tell you. The last tin I wu do on my wedding day is to give any serious attention to an ex on my wedding day. Infact, I wu ensure I let my men keep eyes on my exs to avoid any drama grin
True that, this is why intending couples should always inform their spouse-to-be of any crazy exes that might show up that day. This whole show could have been averted with one prepared bride and her team. It's her wedding day too, no one has the right to ruin another woman's biggest day in life. Same goes for ladies and gents.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ObongOluomo: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Being an Akwa Ibom gehl doesn't make her a village gehl.
That's my take!

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Your mother firstsmiley
why do you have to involve his mom in this when he never mentioned your family? Why?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akatekpe(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cavenchy:

True that, this is why a man should always inform his wife to be of any crazy exes that might show up that day. This whole show could have been averted with one prepared bride and her team. It's her wedding day too, no one has the right to ruin another woman's biggest day in life. Same goes for ladies and gents.
Exactly, imagine what the bride' maid and other relative of the bride would have done to that smallie all in d name of trying to spoil her ex' wedding day.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
movie kee, i am telling you it happened last weekend and you saying movie, why cant nlers believe true story for once

Venue please!!!!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op, your own husband with the same ideals and dreams will locate u.. But come to think of it.. Who stays in mowe, travel all the way to main town, everyday and stil prosper.. As in, i mean real prosper , ego ooo.. Not just manage body and claim am rich..
The journey to and fro from mowe to victoria island is killing.. Its not for the fainthearted... Yur ex has gotten the type of woman that befits his dream and future.
Abi person dey forbid to stay banana island or lekki..? People living there are they not humans??
Abeggi let yur ex move with his backward mentality and op ,stick with a guy whose ready to join hands with u to live comfortably..
I cant live in mowe... Or even iyana paja, egbeda, okoko, badagry, iba fo!... For wetin nah? sad angry...hell NO...!

Next.! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
why do you have to involve his mom in this when he never mentioned your family? Why?

Let me seeee

Oh! He asked to em to go and marry in a derogatory manner simply because I am a woman kiss

I figured his mom is also a woman too, I bet she has gone through/she is still going through the BS men say when they want to ridicule womensmiley. It is only fair if I showed him how foolosh he sounded through the woman he cares about the most.smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by utonwa4u(f): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
Then watch out for his own revenge
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ewizard1: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
ehn! can you imagine. op, abeg enjoy your life o jare!

Leave that oni yeye, alai ni kan se, oniranu!

It would even be better if you found one of his friends who's still single and hook up with him. E go join pain am wella!

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by vanvick247(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nne just take heart. Coz e no easy to lose ur man to a "village girl" for dat matter after 4 years of investment(relationship). Just move on coz it was not destined to be. Ceteris paribus ur other significant half will definitely locate u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Say No To Porn Video On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.