Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing (18303 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by zurine(f): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
wow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Tolatutu: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
The internet warriors find it easy to call others cowards, oya non cowards what are you looking at. RIP to the dead jare

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Tolatutu: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Herald47:
Fulanis should take their time because we are not like the afonjas.

They are killing your people you are still making mouth, if they don't take their time what will you do hold more protests grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by maasoap(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
That Enugu community must be in South West. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Gentleveks(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

The State Govt always act when this happen. They tell prople not to take laws into their hands....just sit and wait for next attack. After the next one, they come out again and plead with people to be law abiding and just wait for next attack. Then the next one, they come out again and beg people not to arm themselves for reprisal attack....font worry we are on top of it....just sit and wait for next attack.

Shyyte!! You all need to do what Afenifere and Yoruba Elders did last year.
the best post from a yoruba guy so far pls what did they afenifere do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by stinechykee: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Fulanis are just killing Igbos anyhow

Government has to come to the rescue of the Igbos

They kill Igbos in their own land, now they go to Igboland to kill Igbos

Buhari please help Igbos

And where are the IPOB Youths that claim to have enough ammunition to defeat the Zoo Army?

What are they doing about this? How come they can not defend their own land from ordinary herdsmen?

Chukwu Abiama save us from Fulani bullies
Fool like you and who are you decieving with this youe pathetic simpathy.If must know IPOB has bigger thing at hand to disintegrate we Igbos from Nigeria and not to woryy much about Fulani herdsmen but wen the time to treat Fulani herdsmen will come just like we Anambrarians maimed and massacre Housas in Onitsha and chase them to Asaba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Arsenate(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
But the ibos frequently say that the middle beltans are paying for their sins of biafran war whenever such fate (invasion by fulani that is) befalls them. I wonder what sins the ibos are paying for now hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by aku626(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
I wish your entire generation what u wish Igbos. Wicked soul
Before you start killing your generations with your tongue maybe understanding I was referring to the Fulanis would prevent. May God have mercy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
DirtyGold:
What is wrong with these herdsmen rampaging north to south to east.....

What's tha business?

They flee for dear lives from the Southwest and relocated where they have greener pastures in the Southbeaste.
They know the east is inhabited by docile people who can only bark but can't bite.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Leviseed:
Buhari doesn't kn his work at all. Imagine his brothers killing innocent citizens everyday

Is Buhari the head of your vigilante or D-G of IPOB ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by zeembab(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
I WONDER WHERE THE IPOB MILITANT ARE OR WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.

IF THEY CANNOT FIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE, I WOULD LIKE BELIEVE THE BIAFRA AGITATION IS NOT RATHER
A POLITICAL MOVEMENT THAN FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Wyttcat: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don laugh tire at the comments!

Btw, it smells like justice served with whipped topping herdsmen style.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by CSTR2: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wyttcat:
I don laugh tire at the comments!
Btw, it smells like justice served with whipped topping herdsmen style.
It smells like justice served?
You are sick and mentally depraved. You should get locked in an asylum and the keys thrown away.
I am sure you would go the next thread about Ipob and spit one naijeria on everyone and yap about how igbos are having it good in your shitty country. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Wyttcat: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haha! You are hitting your head on the wall? That's exactly what I needed you doing. What about biting the person next to you just to show you are really angry?

When you fools rolled out drums to mock others, you weren't insane then, abi? Now that you are busted as the number 1 cowards, your mental illness relapse.

It will NEVER augur well for you and anyone who doesn't want you ibos out of Nigeria.

Hah! It looks like KARMA served hot off the grill good and delicious! Yummy!!
CSTR2:
It smells like justice served?
You are sick and mentally depraved. You should get locked in an asylum and the keys thrown away.
I am sure you would go the next thread about Ipob and spit one naijeria on everyone and yap about how igbos are having it good in your shitty country. angry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
gartamanta:

As long as it is his people doing the killing he does not care. But if the people rise up and kill them back, that's when you will hear the announcement

"An attack on my people is an attack on the north"

But the fulani herdsmen were at it during your brother Gej's tenure and he did nothing to curb them ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Ofemannnu: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
TippyTop:
Under Buhari, Fulani herdsmen are now the 5th largest terrorist organisation in the world.
Benue people know better.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
woky:
This nonsense can't happen in place like Aba.. Enugu people shaa undecided

Outdated chest-beating.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Incorrect1:
Umu Igbo, we must strike back in defence.

Dare you touch your masters ?
Overrated igbo people.
If you try it the fulani hords will sack an entire village for every single fulani slain.
So you better suffer in silence as you've been doing since 1968 until a Daniel comes to justice to liberate you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
These so called 'Fulani Herdsmen' are biting more they can chew. If the Igbos react now, it'd be be termed something else and be taken overboard.

To be forewarned
... undecided

This is an opportunity for you to carry out your threat of sacking the "Zoo". Now you have an excuse stop chest-beating and act if you are not cowards or shut your trap. Don't forget this is not taking place in Kano or Kaduna but in your domain.
So act or give your larynx a rest so that we assume you don't exist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gentleveks:
the best post from a yoruba guy so far pls what did they afenifere do.

Are you from Mars or Neptune ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by JoeCutie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

This is an opportunity for you to carry out your threat of sacking the "Zoo". Now you have an excuse stop chest-beating and act if you are not cowards or shut your trap. Don't forget this is not taking place in Kano or Kaduna but in your domain.
So act or give your larynx a rest so that we assume you don't exist.
I can't even dignify this with a worthy reply. Go to bed and never mention me again, please. #Peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
lozairio:
The south should revenge with a coordinated strike kill this bastards who are a curse to this nation let the earth drink their blood am sure they wont cross boundaries anymore after the south retaliate

The South ? So you remember the 'South' now that you are being mauled like flies, your Eze inclusive ?
I thought you can go it alone?
Remember your 'coward' SouthWest did it alone without calling for the south..
Nri, Ebonyi, Enugu, where next ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
oppybouy:

And I have just been posted to Enugu O. Should I be scared? embarassed

If you are from the South West just put on your buba and soro with the fila abetiaja and the fulani will treat you with honour.
But if you are not then you are O Y O or you camouflage yourself with yoruba id to save your neck.
I hear the attack is to put the slaves back to their 1968 condition for daring to agitate for seccession.
Do Not Say I Told You.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by gartamanta: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

But the fulani herdsmen were at it during your brother Gej's tenure and he did nothing to curb them ?

True but what was the point of "change" if the same thing is happening under Buhari? To make matters worse, it is Buharis people doing this, one would have thought he would be the one to stop the menace of his people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abbi community, one community in Ebonyi, Nri in Anambra and Donukofia,
Perhaps there is a shortfall in the supply of raw materials for Suya upnorth and the Fulani Herdsmen know the best fertile part of Nigeria to get the needed supply easily and unchallenged.
Please let them be.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
I can't even dignify this with a worthy reply. Go to bed and never mention me again, please. #Peace.

So what do you call this - a non-reply ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
gartamanta:

True but what was the point of "change" if the same thing is happening under Buhari? To make matters worse, it is Buharis people doing this, one would have thought he would be the one to stop the menace of his people

Fulanis rarely attack or obstruct themselves courtesy of Miyetti Allah bond.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2016
lookandlaff:
We need to do something about this menace
we need to send all this fulani herdsmen and their cow back to the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by sanmibukunmi: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2016
instead of the south to unite and fight the scourge of the North, we are fighting ourselves.. ..no wonder they keep getting away with their atrocities.... Southern Nigeria needs to unite.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by orisa37: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Round them up and kill them all. They are Thieves invading you from your neighboring countries. The Police is aware. Seek their cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.