Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing (18305 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by aku626(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
it would come a time when this tribe would be hunted and eradicated from the earth. If they don't repent.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Adaezeagu(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
aku626:
it would come a time when this tribe would be hunted and eradicated from the earth. If they don't repent.
I wish your entire generation what u wish Igbos. Wicked soul
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by alaskido(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
I blame the villages. How can a stranger come from outside to attack you and kill you in your home. Yet you say you want to fight the Federal Government to give you your own country and you cannot fight ordinary herdsmen. Shame on the Igbos.

You have to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by pulsa(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
he directed it at Fulani's dear

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
AltarBoy1:
I can vividly confirm this story.... The rate at which herdsmen attack villages in Enugu is really alarming... What baffles me is that nothing will be done about it. Even from the state govt.

The State Govt always act when this happen. They tell prople not to take laws into their hands....just sit and wait for next attack. After the next one, they come out again and plead with people to be law abiding and just wait for next attack. Then the next one, they come out again and beg people not to arm themselves for reprisal attack....font worry we are on top of it....just sit and wait for next attack.

Shyyte!! You all need to do what Afenifere and Yoruba Elders did last year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hahahahahaha..... this is Buhari kinsmen terrorising the east. Another style of Boko Haram in the east. Why cant the igbos fight for their land. A stranger come to your house to kill you. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by aleeyus(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
you cant understand northerners, please visit ADAMAWA or MAIDUGURI, spend atleast one one for each state..
kaziblake:
I can't kill someone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by pablus: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
regardless of whether these illiterate Fulani "animals" are attacking Ibo land or other lands, the FG and states should wade into it and fix the problem. these are modern time and properties need to be respected. can't have cows roaming and eating farmers's crops na.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by scholes0(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Igwe of Nsukka must hear this.....

Of to the Kwezuwenu Palace .....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by franxalive(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Where are those useless internet iPods when you need them? They must be too scared to make themselves useful in their region and community. If it is to make empty threats about bringing down the 'zoo' they can shout themselves hoarse on nairaland. Empty chestbeaters.

another 1000likes seeker on rampage! shocked lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by stonemasonn: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I hate to read stories like this. Not even a single abokki was killed.. What happened to retaliation?
What is wrong with our youths sef? Why not mobilise against these blood sucking demons?
I am angry right now!!
there are no youths in the country side all the youths are riding okada in big towns and cities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceejay80s:

All na same......
Can u say anambra not imo
Or
Ogunf not oyo

Those are states DT have d same tribes. Hausa, Fulani and kanuri are different tribes wt different customs. The kanuris are d ones in d north east currently being used by book haram and they have a large christian population. The others are Muslim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by FisifunKododada: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
cool Somewhere in Benue State, Omenka (the Idoma man) is laughing at all those IPODS who were calling him a coward. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by meccuno: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
gunpoint:
I do remember many people from the eastcoast threatening fire and brimstone if even a toad was stepped on by fulani raiders in "biafra". They called the people who these heartless miscreants had visited mayhem on "cowards", forgetting killing and maiming has been an artform and lifestyle for this marauders for ages.
Well, the chicken is roosting in your yard now, those weapons cum plans you intend to use to unleash unimaginable retribution on the statehood of Nigeria, please bring them out for practice on this fulani subhuman types. You will have my support and goodwill for this one
so the essence of this thread is to tell us how the fulanis have been killing igbos? When I saw the name of the OP I wasn't even surprised.........a black man would never rise above petty things
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
stonemasonn:
there are no youths in the country side all the youths are riding okada in big towns and cities.
i dey vex gan.. And Na my state oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by 1after: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where is sunnyb0bo? The online rich man and coward that insult the people from Benue whenever fulani attack them, you mock them but they are now killing your cowardly people. Shame on you and your fellow noisemakers. Cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:

cool He is talking of Fulani - calm down joor. cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by 1after: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
fine thanks.

Pls stop responding to that chameleon. Hope you good dearie?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by FisifunKododada: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
stonemasonn:

cool All the youths have escaped to the South West for economic opportunities grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by 1after: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
HammerEvery:
Thank God fulanis don't have emirs in Igboland like they do in conquered yorubaland. When Biafra comes, yorubas will be stuck with them forever. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Words on the marble...

"Now let me tell you, in the event of the break up of this country, not one inch of kwara and kogi will be ceeded to yorubas-Junaid Mohammed" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your kinsmen were slaughtered and your parents raped but you are still thanking God and talking about Yoruba. You are scared of fulani that you prefer them to kill your kinsmen cos you hate yoruba. Pathetic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by gunpoint(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
meccuno:
so the essence of this thread is to tell us how the fulanis have been killing igbos? When I saw the name of the OP I wasn't even surprised.........a black man would never rise above petty things
Biko, i am not the OP na?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Dom2020: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls do we still have a president in this country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Super1Star:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/
I am not disputing this report but I want us to be more logical and less sentimental about it: I have read the news from the cited source and there is no proof that the attackers were really Fulani herdsmen. For instance, the news says the attackers could not be found, but says nothing about their cows since they are supposed to be herdsmen. What happened to the cows of those herdsmen if indeed they were herdsmen? I am taking my time to make this comment because this is how the media could cause a war if we all allow them to carry us all in their sentimental train. Some of you here are lazily saying Ibos should defend themselves. But if they begin to do that now, and it leads to large scale destruction of lives and property - and may be, even war - you'll still be the ones to open your foul mouths to condemn it as if you are clean. I want you to know that even if by a comment here on Nairaland you help in causing any bloodshed whatsoever, God will surely judge you for it. Also, I hope you know that if war happens now, even YOU cannot escape totally from its aftermath. The fact that Seun - out of a dint of hard work - built Nairaland to what it is now, doesn't mean every fool should come here to indulge laziness by making foolish comments. Let's be more reasonable as a people. Most of us are either Christians or Muslims, but I can't see the real impact of the teachings of these religions on most of the populace.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Beremx(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
1after:

Pls stop responding to that chameleon. Hope you good dearie?
lol ok. I am good o! wassup with you na? ki lo n sele?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceejay80s:

All na same......
Can u say anambra not imo
Or
Ogunf not oyo
am an hausa guy,u will nt understand d dynamics btw dis two tribe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Kollyman: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where are the bia-fura warriors ?

Let them come and confront the Fulanis if den born their papa well!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Bugos4real(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Where are those useless internet iPods when you need them? They must be too scared to make themselves useful in their region and community. If it is to make empty threats about bringing down the 'zoo' they can shout themselves hoarse on nairaland. Empty chestbeaters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by khattab02: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Freelanswer:

I am not disputing this report but I want us to be more logical and less sentimental about it: I have read the news from the cited source and there is no proof that the attackers were really Fulani herdsmen. For instance, the news says the attackers could not be found, but says nothing about their cows since they are supposed to be herdsmen. What happened to the cows of those herdsmen if indeed they were herdsmen? I am taking my time to make this comment because this is how the media could cause a war if we all allow them to carry us all in their sentimental train. Some of you here are lazily saying Ibos should defend themselves. But if they begin to do that now, and it leads to large scale destruction of lives and property - and may be, even war - you'll still be the ones to open your foul mouths to condemn it as if you are clean. I want you to know that even if by a comment here on Nairaland you help in causing any bloodshed whatsoever, God will surely judge you for it. Also, I hope you know that if war happens now, even YOU cannot escape totally from its aftermath. The fact that Seun - out of a dint of hard work - built Nairaland to what it is now, doesn't mean every fool should come here to indulge laziness by making foolish comments. Let's be more reasonable as a people. Most of us are either Christians or Muslims, but I can't see the real impact of the teachings of these religions on most of the populace.
very well bros. U korrect! You read the situation wella.

The news even said ''masked men'' and I was like.. just like that and the cows didn't slow them down?

Pathetic how unconfirmed news causes so much fuss on the internet!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by funmijoyb(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
woky:
This nonsense can't happen in place like Aba.. Enugu people shaa undecided
This one still dey chestbeat abi? EWU
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by funmijoyb(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kollyman:
Where are the bia-fura warriors ?

Let them come and confront the Fulanis if den born their papa well!
hmmmmm they only sabi insult yorubas ..d last tym fulanis burn 29million dollars worth of rice, they hoist their flag in a town, they raped women e.t.c I sorry 4 Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.