Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47317 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Innoson makes durable cars. All we need is undo our phobias and patronize this beautiful Nigerian made cars.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by 2rutalk1: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
Is it a normal person that typed this poo or a lunatic? Really, there are mad people everywhere.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by usayab(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have a dream one day waillers will also shout change.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by CEOMilkyway(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided

When a tribalisti idiot talks you'll know.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by em3r4ld(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Your mumu level dey ooze!!! #spits

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by DeMekus: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
LMFAO! I know you posted this thrash to get at my eastern brothers. grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ariesbull: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Igbos setting the pace since 1942 AD

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by millionaireman: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not a big citing, anyhow. Innoson Motors are a common site in Ghana and other W.African countries.

A good product sells itself.

One day in my German auto, I did more than 200 Km chasing Innoson Mini Bus. It was like chasing a Japanese Hiace Bus.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by anonimi: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where ur brain they during Jonathan/Dame regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman

The same place the brain of Buhari, Oyegun, Akande dey when Jonathan was in power and they were in opposition.
Abi you can show us that these APC hypocrites bought NIGERIAN made vehicles, shoes or other products ni

LaurelP:
Presidency votes N3.6b for BMW cars in Budget 2016
Foodstuff, others to get N427.5m

A FLEET of new exotic cars is on the way for the Presidency.

The BMW salon cars for principal officers are likley to cost N3,630,000,000, going by the 2016 budget for the Presidency. The number of the cars is not specified.

Besides, N189.1m is voted for tyres for various vehicles, including the bulletproof and plain Mercedes Benz cars being used in the Presidency.

The expenditure on tyres is to cover other brands of vehicles, including Toyota cars, trucks, Land Cruiser Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs), Prado SUVs, Hilux pick-up vans, Peugeot 607 and 406 cars, ambulances and others broadly described as “ utility and operational vehicles”.

More from: http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-votes-n3-6b-for-bmw-cars-in-budget-2016/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3237682_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by tempex88(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please I need innoson pricelist... do they have less than 2m car?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by fishbone11(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
Just see the cause of yr father not using condom on yr mother, u are a total waste to humanity...

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Olalekan76(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrEverest:
Do we really have a choice than to buy locally made goods, be it innoson vehicles, Aba products or Lagos/Ogun goods? Our Forex is fast drying up & CBN is frantically banning items that are eligible for forex just to stay affloat & stabilize the naira, commendable as that may seem but the only we can avoid the Zimbabwean situation is when we buy local goods & grow our industrial base. With government support, Aba alone is capable of meeting Nigeria's clothing, shoes, bags etc needs.

You are right if only we can remove tribalism and promote our own product overtime it will be become perfect.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ariesbull: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

You must be a yoruba man....

It is you guys that ruined NITEL, VOXS NIGERIA, NIGERIAN AIRWAYS,RAILWAY AND NIGERIAN economy with your indeginization decree by that monkey called awolowo...igbo are trying to salvage it..you are here takijg boneless and nonsense

Technologically speaking igbos are far ahead ....a fact

Stop hating
Eat the humble pie

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by dragonking2: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thank you Ben Bruce... The next President of Nigeria

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Rubyventures: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

You sound so unpatriotic, have you heard yourself. In Britain Ford used to be one of the worst brands of cars, but it didn't stop the British from buying it, but today it is as good as any other brand. It is called supporting your own products.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Smarty303(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice development ,wit dis it wud build our economy and encourage patriotism to Nigeria products......Don't still knw y som pipo won't grow day ar alws tribalistic........
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by freeborn76(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am unapologetically Yoruba, and I detest the stupidity and tribal bigotry of the senseless IPOB guys, but I will rather buy Innoson cars than patronize Chinese ones. Even if the car spoil after two years as a certain dumbo above believes, I will still prefer it to Chinese or even Indian Kia. That is the least I can do for my brother Inno!

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by shockwave(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
If you're unhappy with that, cameroun is not far! Olodo!

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by wristbangle: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Fine cars from east.. Na only obe ewedu and amala yoruba sabi produce cheesy

U are just promoting hate and tribalism. With this your comment, SW people may not patronise the car.

Anyway as a yoruba guy, I still prefer Innoson to all these chinese/korean/Indians automobiles.

Just like the way some other tribe prefer GLO to other networks.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by eedriyz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by liberty5783(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Xposer:
As efforts to promote made in Nigeria products in order to rescue the economy continue, Innoson motors were spotted today in front of the National Assembly complex to the surprise and delight of Nigerians.

Meanwhile, reports have it that the local car manufacturer, Innoson motors is set to meet with the leadership of the National Assembly in a bid to boost the patronage of the company.

Innoson spokesman, Cornel Osigwe revealed that if the National Assembly endorsed the vehicles as official cars, it will increase the patronage from Nigerians and other African countries. He added that Innoson is working with certain banks in Nigeria to help Nigerians purchase durable and brand new Innoson vehicles instead of buying used ones from foreign countries.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/innoson-motors-spotted-today-at.html

wats d price range of innoson cars
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by donbrowser(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I would have slapped u hard but that's animal abuse

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by lordliri(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is my chance to buy me a YEEP.. choi,.. but can i pay small small .. over three years?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by donlarbito(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Give yourself brain
As you da now you like am
If you no fit buy I'm own
Produce your own
Or continue with impoeted one
Stop being tribalic
Is not the fault of the igbos that GOD bless them with brain beyond imagination
#Anambra made boy
joborskill:
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Trapnews: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

You must be a yoruba man....

It is you guys that ruined NITEL, VOXS NIGERIA, NIGERIAN AIRWAYS,RAILWAY AND NIGERIAN economy with your indeginization decree by that monkey called awolowo...igbo are trying to salvage it..you are here takijg boneless and nonsense

Technologically speaking igbos are far ahead ....a fact

Stop hating
Eat the humble pie
Your case is even worse! you need a table spoon of sense this minute. Just when I thought the person you were correcting had the worst case.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by hollandis(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
It still maintains that the cars are not affordable to Nigerians
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by VellyG(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THE CARS ARE MADE IN CHINA ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA BY INNOSON.
You are underestimating INNOSON'S capability. Those cars a fully manufactured in Nigeria . if u think am wrong then visit his assembly plant.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by sokera: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Fine cars from east.. Na only obe ewedu and amala yoruba sabi produce cheesy
from the look of things we know the most developed region ... No be noise ....

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman

Ben wasn't a senator then nah!
And before you ask me if he needed be a senator before the "common sense arrived"...

Ask yourself that is not a senator that question.
What is that noticeable thing you have you done to promote made in Nigeria products?

Now, that's common sense!

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by thawgy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joborskill made a good point but because you all feel Insult is the new cool you want to win the race for the most hilarious insult abi?.. SON has a work in their hands to see if these cars have quality standards to fit the Nigerian terrain and we all know what these tecno phones turned out to be.. one year of servitude and it's already looking so raggedy... but bros Joborskill should not have attributed anything to the Eastern people
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by eluquenson(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
I need a Toyota Corolla Sport/ Matrix, pls don't refer me to Innoson oh

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56