Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47319 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
thawgy:
Joborskill made a good point but because you all feel Insult is the new cool you want to win the race for the most hilarious insult abi?.. SON has a work in their hands to see if these cars have quality standards to fit the Nigerian terrain and we all know what these tecno phones turned out to be.. one year of servitude and it's already looking so raggedy... but bros Joborskill should not have attributed anything to the Eastern people

Now, innoson's IVM has been working for the past 4yrs or so. Has SON ever made a publication that IVM is not suitable and of low standard for Nigerians? NO.

If u so much have faith in SON, and they have not carried out any research on IVM, do u think they will endorse it?

Tribalism is more like a pedigree thing for some people.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ahbey(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided

You are XXXXXXX The foreign car started from where innoson from....Infact those cars can't be compare to the foreign cars you are talking about.
When we buy our product our naira will be getting stronger....pls see from Nigeria and stop seeing from obodo oyinbo into Nigeria.
Thanks for ur understanding
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Shagati(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tycoflu:
Wow! Nice one Inno nwa amama. Kudos to Bruce. We need more patronage from government officials. As for the fool saying IVM is not tested in terms of quality, he did it with okada and I strongly believe he will achieve same fate with the car while you die in poverty and hatred.

he achieved. dude got over 12 different heavy duty and small vehicles. I see innoson every where I go here in Nnewi.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tycoflu:
Wow! Nice one Inno nwa amama. Kudos to Bruce. We need more patronage from government officials. As for the fool saying IVM is not tested in terms of quality, he did it with okada and I strongly believe he will achieve same fate with the car while you die in poverty and hatred.

he achieved. dude got over 12 different heavy duty and small vehicles. I see innoson every where I go here in Nnewi.

if a transport company can use it from Nnewi to lagos without fear. a private individual have nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by stinechykee: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
I am not underestimating them, but i have to live to reality innosson migth be an indegienous company but it those not change the fact that we are a mere car assembler and not a producer.
Fool wether Innocing produce or assemble his car wat different doesn't it change,jealoust will always kill you Yorubas.Mind you China,Japan,Indian and even USA assemble cars too
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
Honestly u have a low level of thinking and understanding, OP y did u allow such comment at this time of the year,you need to be ashamed of ursef. Are you not a nigerian? Wailing wailer
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Btruth: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Schematics:
Innoson machines will be the next big thing in Africa..

#AnambraMade

Proudly Nigeria!
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by mohciz69(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman

same thing Lie Mohammed did back then
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by freenature: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Do you ever have the progress of Nigeria at heart at all? How will a country's GDP grow if they don't buy what they produce, i am sure if you are in power you can even import toothpick and claim IBO's can produce substandard product and FYI i will patronize naija stuff even to the tiniest thing cos i want naija to grow and become a superpower and i am not from the east (A proud mixed boy (Yoruba and Niger-Delta)).

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
RisingSun1:
The 1st indigenous manufactured airplane in Africa will still come out from the same land where the 1st indigenous manufactured car came out from. #NoDoubt
and u think i will enter such plane?i can risk the innosun car but not a plane.i no one hear say by mistake substandard plane carry my life go.no
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ewizard1: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by wristbangle: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
stinechykee:
We Igbo Jews don't give a shit wether if you Yoruba and ewodu eater tribe call Yoruba patronise made in Biafra product or not because we Igbo Jews don't notice wether if yiu Yorubas exist in this planet

U are big fool. Continue with your idiotic fallacy. The essence of every business is to make profit and profit can only come when there is sales. Seems u care less about how your product will generate revenue. When other regions within and outside the country fail to patronise your products, you will humble yourself to market your products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
I am not underestimating them, but i have to live to reality innosson migth be an indegienous company but it those not change the fact that we are a mere car assembler and not a producer.
Eiyaaah do you want to cry?? ohhh you are still surprised that an IGBO MAN can manufacture Cars for Nigeria.!!! well truth is all the HATE I've read on here are spewed by non entities and fish brain individuals like you. because any matured Nigerian will be proud and happy that we are moving forward. I don't care if Adenuga owns Glo I use the network same with dangote cement. so dont HATE

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by millionaireman: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamord:

Common site in ghana and other West African nations Lol pls take it easy with you lies. Not every one is ignorant

Even Ghanaian Presidential candidate is having a fleet of Innoson Motors . You needed to travel outside your Akwaia village hut to see things happening outside.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by solidman59(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Trash
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Eiyaaah do you want to cry?? ohhh you are still surprised that an IGBO MAN can manufacture Cars for Nigeria.!!! well truth is all the HATE I've read on here are spewed by non entities and fish brain individuals like you. because any matured Nigerian will be proud and happy that we are moving forward. I don't care if Adenuga owns Glo I use the network same with dangote cement. so dont HATE
lol..do u think that is everyboding that subscribe to ur silly e-war...keep on hallucinating, that those not change the fact that nigeria is just a mere car assembler in contrary to your pipe dream believe.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

A fool at ur age is a fool forever even in the next life sef....
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I am very disappointed bro, wait ooo are u saying they should ban it because its bin produce in Nigeria or because its bin produce by an Igbo man?
This is one of the reasons I try to associate wit Igbos coz of their innovative natures unlike many of my brothers here all they knw is collecting royalties, though some of those igbos too are dick head but overall I love their zeal for success
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Your envy is just too obvious !
Why do we like to cut our noses in order to spite our faces.
Charity begins at home, lets use the Innoson vehicles, if they prove to be strong and durable then it will be a big boost for other African countries to use them. In the end they will be tagged as"Nigerian Cars" and not "Igbo Cars".
I expected you to urge the Automotive Council to conduct safety and durability tests on the cars, with a view to assisting Innoson motors to build world class cars and not attempting to throw,out the baby with the bath water from your suggestions.
I urge you to read the history of Japan to find out how,after the second world war, the kind of products they were producing then and how they became the laughing stock of the world then, but today nobody is laughing at them anymore because American Airforce Jets etc depend on Japanese electronnic systems to fly, Japanese cars are regarded as among the best in the world, with the mostly widely used cars, Toyota brand, being from there.
We need to learn personal lessions from the above not to despise small beginnings.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by xakakes: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
Poverty and slave mentally so pathetic
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
lol..do u think that is everyboding that subscribe to ur silly e-war...keep on hallucinating, that those not change the fact that nigeria is just a mere car assembler in contrary to your pipe dream believe.

if e pain u go hug transformer! as Innosson assemble car as u call it, fine!! who else indigenously dey assemble in Africa?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
stinechykee:
Fool wether Innocing produce or assemble his car wat different doesn't it change,jealoust will always kill you Yorubas.Mind you China,Japan,Indian and even USA assemble cars too
That is the problem of u lots once someone say something contrary to ur percieve believe u retort to throwing tantrum. Do i have to ring it to ur head that nigeria those not produce car, all what we do is just asembling of cars.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by casto: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one Innosson. Sorry Coscharis tongue
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceecee0703:

if e pain u go hug transformer! as Innosson assemble car as u call it, fine!! who else indigenously dey assemble in Africa?
lol.... i cant blame u..., i can see the level of ur ignorance in ur comment.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let's exhibit some hesitation at displaying our ignorance and destructive sentimentality before the world. These cars parts are made in china but assembled in nigeria which is a good start. But let's be constructively united to the point where we manufactures vehicles and other heavy contraptional equipments in nigeria.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'll say made in Nigeria if every single part of the car is fabricated in Nigeria. Not importing different parts and assembling it in Nigeria.

Kudos to innoson for taking a bold step. But they can go a step further and do everything right here in naija. Though for safety reasons it might not happen soon, but i believe they can do it. This ain't tribal stuffs, just my clear opinion.

God bless innoson
God bless Nigeria
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by AzontoGhost(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
millionaireman:

Even Ghanaian Presidential candidate is having a fleet of Innoson Motors . You needed to travel outside your Akwaia village hut to see things happening outside.
which Ghanaian presidential candidate?
you must be a comedian? (no offence).
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
bros... go buy a thinking cap.
what you should advocate for is legislation that will enforce quality materials not the rubbish u posted.
I wish I can afford one of this cars now. falling in love!
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Akiika: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good start from Dr Innoson and i applaud him, but i urge us the Nigerian Government to ensure there is a regulatory agency that will test the road worthiness and safety of these cars.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by aluko360(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Nah your type dey rush select tokunbo boxers.

All those foreign brands you are clamouring for started from somewhere.

Let's try to appreciate ourselves because if we don't, nobody else will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.