Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47320 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by valx2: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
may thunder fire you there.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by dwen: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
the stupidity in your family history is playing out on you... but I never knew that a he goat like you will come out openly to display your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ariesbull: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
freeborn76:
I am unapologetically Yoruba, and I detest the stupidity and tribal bigotry of the senseless IPOB guys, but I will rather buy Innoson cars than patronize Chinese ones. Even if the car spoil after two years as a certain dumbo above believes, I will still prefer it to Chinese or even Indian Kia. That is the least I can do for my brother Inno!

God bless you..how I wish your kinsmen will have this orientation and compete instead of dying in their envy
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
lol.... i cant blame u..., i can see the level of ur ignorance in ur comment.

Yes i am ignorant na it make i ask u na? but obviously u are more ignorant than i am..
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by horlatee1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hoping for greater future (Nigeria) for dis best product let keep encouraging nt discouraging
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Jaymaestro(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
Lol . captain nairaland .
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by gudnex22(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

when you escape from psychiatric?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by IDEE4GOD(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
GOD CAN
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
people like you are the reason nigeria never be a great country, people like you are so senseless am sure you eat tru nose
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
This your hate is just too much...I am very sorry for our beloved Nigeria..
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceecee0703:

Yes i am ignorant na it make i ask u na? but obviously u are more ignorant than i am..
lol... i hear.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Fingesi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
those rides are cute
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by 100Cents: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Brain chai..
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I see how Senseless you've become! Anyways,na ur type no want make Naira grow. Tribalism go kee you! #ProudlyAnambra #AnambraMade #ProudlyInnoson
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

You personally need to be re colonised...
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

U r one of the problems of Nigeria. Why not manufacture ur lets see. Tribes bigot
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Chinom(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
realjoker:
That is the problem of u lots once someone say something contrary to ur percieve believe u retort to throwing tantrum. Do i have to ring it to ur head that Nigeria those not produce car, all what we do is just asembling of cars.

You have displayed so much ignorance in your posts that I cannot ignore you anymore. Please note that ALL cars are assembled all over the world. From Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Renault to Kia, Hyundai etc.

In the auto industry, we don't have production plants, but assembly plants. The various components are made and delivered from different parts of the world.

IVM ARE MADE IN NIGERIA VEHICLES.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
thawgy:
Joborskill made a good point but because you all feel Insult is the new cool you want to win the race for the most hilarious insult abi?.. SON has a work in their hands to see if these cars have quality standards to fit the Nigerian terrain and we all know what these tecno phones turned out to be.. one year of servitude and it's already looking so raggedy... but bros Joborskill should not have attributed anything to the Eastern people
For five years now, innoson buses have been a major part of Enugu public transport.
Have Enugu people died from boarding the buses? SON has done that on innoson long ago.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
akinyeleaa:

I think what needs to be done is for the FG to ensure quality is guaranteed and not to ban. The SON and other relevant agencies can ensure this
U sound tribalistic, this is about Nigeria not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

Good but Innoson motors are not new in Nigeria market. All those BRT buses are Innoson.
In Bayelsa, most of their govt buses and some small cars loaned by govt are all Innoson
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ojaythegreat(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
you can go n hang ur self after all... jealousy go kill u.I pity ur neighbors
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chinom:

You have displayed so much ignorance in your posts that I cannot ignore you anymore. Please note that ALL cars are assembled all over the world. From Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Renault to Kia, Hyundai etc.

In the auto industry, we don't have production plants, but assembly plants. The various components are made and delivered from different parts of the world.

IVM ARE MADE IN NIGERIA

VEHICLES

Lol... the whole world know who is the ignorance here... you admit that we dont have manufacturing plant for car production in this countary but import the various components all around the world and still went as far as saying i am ignorant of what you admit of.... dont let emotion and sentiment overshadow your sense of reasonig....if we go by ur own ascersion those nigeria produce car with what ur wrote up there(the bolden)?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
RisingSun1:
The 1st indigenous manufactured airplane in Africa will still come out from the same land where the 1st indigenous manufactured car came out from. #NoDoubt

Unfortunately the airfoce have been building small trainer aircraft using licensed designs. I believe the air base was kot in the region.

We'll shoot for first indigenous business class jets
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by RisingSun1: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
sweetgala:

Unfortunately the airfoce have been building small trainer aircraft using licensed designs. I believe the air base was kot in the region.

We'll shoot for first indigenous business class jets
The igbos have ventured into aircraft production before,tho not 100% locally produced.It happened 48 years ago in 1967.The thing no start today.

The igbos are technologically gifted.Check out this thread - www.nairaland.com/800402/biafra-built-three-planes-3

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Fine cars from east.. Na only obe ewedu and amala yoruba sabi produce cheesy
SMH
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by jamace(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Right direction
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by iamord(m): 2:52am On Feb 16, 2016
millionaireman:

Even Ghanaian Presidential candidate is having a fleet of Innoson Motors . You needed to travel outside your Akwaia village hut to see things happening outside.
lol.same old balderdash and propaganda is what you fall for. that car posted was not innoscon. its a big lie. I have no problem with them exporting cars but people don't need to cook up lies like that. those cars where Renault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Bcapearl: 5:39am On Feb 16, 2016
enough,enough ha, anyone with a detailed pricelist / contact. am interested
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by dandollaz: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2016
joborskill:
afor ojoo.....bad belle.
Check cutix cable its the best we have.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by meekmiki6: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2016
joborskill:

I believe you do have a pueriled attitude. come update your self OK. check d economy of well doing countries, then tell urself what is their source of Sucess. go update ur outdated focus.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2016
joborskill:
jealousy and envy kill faster than ebola.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chopido(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Low mentality u no they hear this news of economy dying. U are busy ranting trash
joborskill:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.