Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47318 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman
yes o..tell him..i wonder
if say gej was stil in power, make i hear say our products 4 make way....politicains are jus to embezzle...no body like gud tinz..hw i wish nigerian is 1....this is call *game of politics* power change hand
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
chopido:
Low mentality u no they hear this news of economy dying. U are busy ranting trash
bro abeg how many quote u don get on top this comment a tired of counting.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
u r an idiot.u don wish well 4 naija..
why r u here?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by TEKUTE: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Jobor abi jobless skill any thng wey ur name be, U lack commonsense...tribalistic mugu....sm1 like u will doesnt see good thng in life tongue tongue
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
joborskill:
30 people liked this. So according to my idiot meter we got 31 idiots on here undecided
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by obianefoc(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=42944123][i][size=12pt]I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now
Ur sentiment for the Igbos will nt let u see the truth bt whether u like it or nt we igbos are the israelites of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.