Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (62346 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos) / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Wyttcat: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's still a win-win situation for the Chinese and the job opportunities in Nigeria, but shouldn't be made what it's not. Chinese car assembled in Nigeria is still the same as the Nissan being assembled in Nigeria among others. No one should try to pull wool over Nigerian eyes because of name swap.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by mimibright(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
DJBIGGY:
am not hating on the senator nor Innoson motors but i just have a question:

1. This kyn jeep? Will it be fairly affordable for the common man... While the need to patronize Nigerian products is important... Is it not better to start small for it to benefit the majority masses? Man that is suffering to eat a square meal will look at this like waste.

BTW The ride looks nice as hell
who told u its only suv innosin manufactures? He manufactures small cars too pls..

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by danehijan: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please which one can small man buy from Innoson?
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by dragonking2: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
DJBIGGY:
am not hating on the senator nor Innoson motors but i just have a question:

1. This kyn jeep? Will it be fairly affordable for the common man... While the need to patronize Nigerian products is important... Is it not better to start small for it to benefit the majority masses? Man that is suffering to eat a square meal will look at this like waste.

BTW The ride looks nice as hell
If you can't afford it then go for the one you can afford... I believe innoson will improve over time as hi products are now needed...What ben Bruce did for innoson is good and it will boost our economy unlike the President that said we should patronize naija goods only for him to budget N3.6bn to buy BMW cars

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by baslone: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bruce man

Do people still wear Levis Jeans? sad
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eintelekt:
I'm back.

MURRAY BRUCE BEN. Next Bayelsa State governor.

Middle finger to the mod that banned me for more than a month. grin grin grin

We will have little difficulties voting Ben Bruce for Governor of Bayelsa state in the coming years. We know his stuff. We know he will surely do better than ALL our past governors.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is called leading by examples!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
tonychristopher:
BRAND NEW CAR IS BETTER THAN USED CAR

Why do we have tokunbo used mentality in Nigeria?

Go Innosson

Buy Nigeria
Stop this hypocrisy, i can't patronize Innoson, i need to be sincere with myself regardless of your statement, i used Toyota Camry pencil light and am very sure you can't compare it with this your Innossonn motors.

Let Innoson flood Lagos state and i will wait for 1 more year to patronize them, you don't need to be fast in judging my decision.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Arogunmasa(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin
jerrythafinisher:

Your papa fine reach am
grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by danehijan: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
mimibright:
who told u its only suv innosin produces? He makes small cars too pls..

person wei neva chop bele full wetin wan make him get pong throat for car?
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Our senator advertises kia motors on television and everybody sees the advert. He advertises innoson motors on social media and not everybody sees it. He has a media house and I have never seen them lay emphasis on local products. Even their programmes depict the fact. Innoson has been in this country for years. Why is it now our dear senator noticed them. I smell too much hypocrisy
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
gretblue:

Go for corolla sport.its second hand value is more superior than Matrix.
Ok, thanx, actually it's for my wife as i use pencil light, i know Matrix isn't that strong body my wife love it so hard, am still trying to convince her to go for a Corolla sport/LE.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by aresa: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wyttcat:
It's still a win-win situation for No the the Chinese and the job opportunity in Nigeria, but shouldn't be made what it's not. Chinese car assembled in Nigeria is still the same as the Nissan being assembled in Nigeria among others. No one should try to pull wool over Nigerian eyes.

The twitter nuisance is a con man with gullible and ignorant disciples..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Call him the TWITTER PRESIDENT or CELEBRITY SENATOR or anything you wish but i'm telling you THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL...he bought MADE IN ABA SHOES...his OFFICIAL CAR IS MADE IN NIGERIA...he ALWAYS makes COMMON SENSE....he is gradually working his way into the hearts of SENSIBLE NIGERIANS....THUMBS UP MR BRUCE #alwaysmakingcommonsense.

Until he becomes so common that he loses value. Anyone will tell you that value comes from scarcity, not from being present everywhere and everytime.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by ogastone(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haba, I think say blues na Chelsea. why Inno come give am car na ? Abi na this Ben be the Chelsea manager now ? why ?
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by truthspeaks: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
U wey fine whr u de #hater
Eebrahym:
ugly looking Blen Bluse

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by mimibright(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
danehijan:

person wei neva chop bele full wetin wan make him get pong throat for car?
bros if u never chop beleful no buy, people we don chop beleful plenti for we country. Face your hustle first when God bless you u buy your own car. Economy is hard yes!! But people still dey buy house, car , jet . Just wait for your time even if doller na 1k to 1n. If God bless you it won't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eebrahym:
Epele o, die hard fan of blen bluse, Idiot
This one fine
no harms tho, but Bros, before you spew trash, check yourself properly... How do i describe you now ehn, Your welding glass no even match your face, Your kpomo lips is outta this world grin grin Your hair line grin grin grin, ... Yet you insult someone's dad .... bros, think well

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by justjify(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eebrahym:
ugly looking Blen Bluse
Why won't you pretend to have some #CommonSense? angry
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by micfoley: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good PR
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
billante:
Lalasticlala post is definitely FP

So let me jejely buy my land.....not for sale Sha!

Beware of 419ners and the poster below me

You don't want Morufu, omale jati jati, to sell your property. Buyers beware, property not for sale! grin cheesy grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by hotdi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Proudly true Nigerian patronizing made in Naija products.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by nusirat(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Call him the TWITTER PRESIDENT or CELEBRITY SENATOR or anything you wish but i'm telling you THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL...he bought MADE IN ABA SHOES...his OFFICIAL CAR IS MADE IN NIGERIA...he ALWAYS makes COMMON SENSE....he is gradually working his way into the hearts of SENSIBLE NIGERIANS....THUMBS UP MR BRUCE #alwaysmakingcommonsense.

Hypocrisy of highest order, is it today innosonv started manufacturing, befor he become senator, why not using innoson, car, awon su egbe.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by ChristineC: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr Talk and Do!
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by marshborn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
adepiero:
Does this car have airbag? if you get accident, na die you dey o!
Oga nobody is forcing you to buy the car, that's even if you can afford a car. Shut up and move on!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its good for him and also for Nigeria there is yet hope.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by dragonking2: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
oz4real83:
Our senator advertises kia motors on television and everybody sees the advert. He advertises innoson motors on social media and not everybody sees it. He has a media house and I have never seen them lay emphasis on local products. Even their programmes depict the fact. Innoson has been in this country for years. Why is it now our dear senator noticed them. I smell too much hypocrisy

nusirat:

Hypocrisy of highest order, is it today innosonv started manufacturing, befor he become senator, why not using innoson, car, awon su egbe.

aresa:

The twitter nuisance is a con man with gullible and ignorant disciples..

Your President hypocrisy is far worse than his then...Your President said we should buy and patronize made in Nigeria goods yet the same President budgeted N3.6bn to buy foriegn BMW cars...

Buhari is the hypocrite/ con man not ben Bruce.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
nusirat:

At least the Naira has never needed so much help, never sold £1 = N425!

Unusual Naira decline necessitates unusual ways to prop it up, like stronger campaign to buy locally made.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Oboy101: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! That's great...keep it up Innoson
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eintelekt:
I'm back.

MURRAY BRUCE BEN. Next Bayelsa State governor.

Middle finger to the mod that banned me for more than a month. grin grin grin

That's what they are good in doing bro cos they ain't gat job like us. So do bear with them. I v been a victim severally Buh soonest, here will be like a page in facebook known as hook up n mates in Nigeria.. You know what I mean?? They were kicking a***ss till many left d page n they started afresh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.