Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (62349 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos) / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by tonychristopher: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
eluquenson:
Stop deviating from the issue, none of your family members has ever patronized this company, come here with proof if any.

I should show you proof ....how ? If I may ask ? Is it by snapping picture of the cars or what ...you see how gullible you are

Just look at..lol
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by eluquenson(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
tonychristopher:

I should show you proof ....how ? If I may ask ? Is it by snapping picture of the cars or what ...you see how gullible you are

Just look at..lol
Don't say there isn't anyway to show proof,i don't need to teach you what to do, your type brags a lot and hide under faceless forum as multimillionaire, anyway am not a hypocrite that tried to be fake like you, none of your relative igbo people has never patronized Innoson.... tongue
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by tonychristopher: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
talk is cheap....learn how to appreciate good thing...and lesson 2...Never you compare a brand new car with a Nigerian used and never you talk down on innovation...I am done with you

Go get the Nigerian used car...be mindful of the engines...look at the exhuast to notice the smoke then look also at oil droping from the gaskets...this is the type of advise I will give to a junior brother buying his first car.

good luck and bye

eluquenson:
Don't say there isn't anyway to show proof,i don't need to teach you what to do, your type brags a lot and hide under faceless forum as multimillionaire, anyway am not a hypocrite that tried to be fake like you, none of your relative igbo people has never patronized Innoson.... tongue
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by eluquenson(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
tonychristopher:
talk is cheap....learn how to appreciate good thing...and lesson 2...Never you compare a brand new car with a Nigerian used and never you talk down on innovation...I am done with you

Go get the Nigerian used car...be mindful of the engines...look at the exhuast to notice the smoke then look also at oil droping from the gaskets...this is the type of advise I will give to a junior brother buying his first car.

good luck and bye

You got stalked right, bragger no be my papa get National Stadium, i don't need to hide anything boi.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by mrMeen(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
I forecast Deadly accident,Hope this ugly FAKE Car will not kill him Ooo,;((Ameen)
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by dunlie: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why drive a Kia when you can cruise on innoson proudly naija....... cool

I pray to see more of this. Manufacturing is the key to economic power and growth.
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by tonychristopher: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
eluquenson:
You got stalked right, bragger no be my papa get National Stadium, i don't need to hide anything boi.
Do we have any English word that is bragger

I think it's braggart... Well
Take my advise
Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by tonychristopher: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
dunlie:
Why drive a Kia when you can cruise on innoson proudly naija....... cool

I pray to see more of this. Manufacturing is the key to economic power and growth.

Some wants Nigerian used ..some hate the car because its igbo some won't buy it because of the hate in them

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
tonychristopher:

Do we have any English word that is bragger

I think it's braggart... Well
Take my advise
Bros consult your dictionary and get sense for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.