Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (42897 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

In ur 1st post u didn't mention ''unemployment'', u only had it on ur mind perhaps.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by meccuno: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
That man on that Zebra coat should be ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the wife must be very wicked to have allowed the husband leave the house dressed like that

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by callmelanner(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2016
I won't be surprised if this man contests for president someday
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by AprokoMan: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

insecurity of the country or not, a lot of people would want you dead for simply being a public figure. you don't have to make enemies to have them
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by dave2meek(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
That man on that Zebra coat should be ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The man is coated in his coat gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Naff24(f): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Why the twitter senator dey look like sickler

See him swollen belle like dat of.....make I no talk grin
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Let continue to enjoy the Ben Bruce show till it last.
Season 1 is over
Waiting for season 2
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by dguizman(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2016
chiefobdk:

nice one Mr Ben Bruce.

support local.

whoever made dat coat.. d maker. the buyer. d seller. d wearer. d wife d kids and gateman who allowed him leave d house wearin such. should be shot....
shot keh,he or she should only be jailed
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by AprokoMan: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Naff24:
Why the twitter senator dey look like sickler

See him swollen belle like dat of.....make I no talk grin

simply tell us that something else is paining you
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car

You know, I was going to say the same thing myself.

But Ben bruce should also know that the Niger Delta boys dont use AK-47's anymore. Now we play with 20cals, RPG's and GPMG's
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
ademega:
that man behind in suit thou

he can't be PA and a gate man couldn't just be their at that time. just wondering how such a dressed man could be captured in that pix.
suit ke? Omo that coat over big.. Big pass the man sef. See hym gorimakpa head.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

Obama use a bullet proof car even when there is maximum security over there... The hrt of men is full of evil, nobody knows who is who......

So free the man pls.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by dragonking2: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2016
My Niger delta brother is doing well.

Ben bruce for president 2016

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by free2blast(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive
Quit the lies, nothing is being manufactured here, they are only assembling parts. Is innoson manufacturing engine or importing from china or wherever.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chynie: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2016
9inches:
I bet the funny looking man is his PA. grin
Innoson needs to shelve this typical 'one-man business' mentality and inject able and capable hands into his auto business.

U get sense pass am nah him u Neva hammer abi

Talk talk and no work

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Leez(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Ndlistic:
"Dr. Chukwuma showed designs for Bullet proof version which he'll deliver to me in 90 days."

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce said that he paid for the cars with his personal funds not government money. That he believe in this nation.

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/picinnoson-motors-to-deliver-bullet.html?m=1

common sense car
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive
Some people will always a negative side of every positive situation...
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ewizard1: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Wait! that dude in striped!

Is that a Coat, Suit, Jacket or Raincoat?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by cnwokike(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
If there can be an attempted assassination on the Pope, who else wont need bullet proof cars?
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
That Mod that banned me...If i did wrong then you will be Lifted by God...But i stood for what is right may God ban your blessing for one week...Ban me again its your own Office...If God behaves this way I'm sure you'll be dead by now...Its had time we stop been partisan or tribalistic on this forum...Ban me cause I'm already out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ashollybaby1: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Now....how much would that cost?PMB tryna save money...a senator spending it!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by PastorOla1: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
NONSENSE, WHY BULLET PROOF CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE, HOGWASH.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
9inches:
I bet the funny looking man is his PA. grin
Innoson needs to shelve this typical 'one-man business' mentality and inject able and capable hands into his auto business.
I dey tell you bro....he needs to expand....he his too conservative,he needs factories in lagos,ph,kano and abuja

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by kevoh(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
#Ben.Murray.Bruce.4.President tongue tongue
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by idupaul: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Please why is this thread just making front page after 24 hrs
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberty90:

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well ex as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.
U are sounding like the bigot here..nd stop generalising sh!t like this....
My uncle drive n owns a car a made by innoson nd he is a full blooded Yoruba man.....

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

Not really, security is a serious thing in every part of the world even US and UK, any hater may want to harm you for nothing in particular or to achieve a notorious fame if you are in a top post.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
kITATITA:

He builds cars, he's not a tailor

The man in the coat is not Innoson, so don't misunderstand them.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by swagifted(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
if you believe in God properly, you wouldn't lock your door when going to bed...
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by free2blast(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
dragonking2:
My Niger delta brother is doing well.
Ben bruce for president 2016
President of the Otuokes
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by skedemi(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
omo,that zebra coat no be here ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.