Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (42892 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by braveheart99(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2016
It's amazing How Nigerians are quick to tag everything that happens in the country either good or bad with tribalism. My people this criticizing will not take us to that promise land we all visualize. The more We reason unity amongst every tribe the better for us. God bless Innoson for this innovation and for taking some people off the street. Most of all, God bless Nigeria. savvy
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by jamace(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car
You said the truth. But I tell you most solemnly the life of Ben Bruce is not safe for agitating for Nigerians to patronise our local products, hence the need for protection. By his words and actions he has offended foreign firms, local contractors who love inflating contracts on foreign products and even our politicians who prefer foreign goods.
It is a new dawn, my people.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by dovemart(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car

Don't be naive. Even the American President uses a bullet proof car called 'The Beast'. When people see you excel, they even poke into your success the more.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
How much is the car?!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Jengem:

that man broke some grievous fashion rules

i did the double take too

If only you know how many times he looked himself up in the mirror, before leaving the zoo!!!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Let's put all our polithiefcians in this armoured vehicles and test throughly!!!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by obinna222: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

SECONDED BY ME
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Schematics: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2016
The Obama's "BEAST" is even a bomb proof..

dovemart:

Don't be naive. Even the American President uses a bullet proof car called 'The Beast'. When people see you excel, they even poke into your success the more.

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberty90:

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.
what has Yoruba got to do with this?
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
bros haba get sense nd apply naaaa its only a purgist an idealist a person who does his work without compromise in nigerian politics will surely need bullet proof vest nd cars
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks to ben bruce and saraki,i tink the NASS has caught the innoson fire nw,mr. President culd help too,tax holiday,electricity tariff cut,something to help this innocent man,such'll help some other people to breaktru their shell and come into the industry once they perceive that the government is willing to help.bababubu,itz time to get ur fleet innosoned

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
OlivetBen:

The man in the coat is not Innoson, so don't misunderstand them.
He works with Innoson.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

Tell me one world leader, starting from Pope, that doesn't need bullet proof car.
We live in an evil world, divided by race, religion, gender and the gap between rich and poor.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

Go and find something to do, stop waiting for employment.
Which government agency employed Innoson?

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
bros 4get dat thing,no matter how good u are to pple,u will still have enemies,look at the case of murtala mohammad
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ozoemenaca: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Ben Bruce is leading by example. I salute your courage Sir
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2016
9inches:
I bet the funny looking man is his PA. grin
Innoson needs to shelve this typical 'one-man business' mentality and inject able and capable hands into his auto business.

another nonentity advising a made man. dude innoson group as a one man business have a staff base of 7200.
who 're u again?
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2016
stevecantrell:
That coat.....made in Nnewi.

I think it's ogbomosho
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by ak47mann(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2016
IVM make good cars and truck's their pick up truck I drove in Nnewi this Xmas very strong and powerful truck good AC that regulates temperature. cool

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by solpat(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Jehovah Which kain ZEBRA SUIT be dis? gringringrin
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by stevLegend: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

It's not about the job doing. It's about security.
I'm ordering for my brand new bullet proof bicycle this weekend. tongue
micfoley:
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by valx2: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Dinirojones:
U are sounding like the bigot here..nd stop generalising sh!t like this....
My uncle drive n owns a car a made by innoson nd he is a full blooded Yoruba man.....
I bet he didn't buy it with his money. Yoruba and owambe things.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Psylas(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberty90:

Haba yoruba. ..what's the public show or hate about it?
if he is yoruba then who are you

are you Innoson?
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I dey tell you bro....he needs to expand....he his too conservative,he needs factories in lagos,ph,kano and abuja

special adviser. we 're still waiting for the day dangote will open factory in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Gassa007: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
free2blast:
Quit the lies, nothing is being manufactured here, they are only assembling parts. Is innoson manufacturing engine or importing from china or wherever.
All plastic wares from ivm is from innoson plastic
company Enugu. All electrical cables for ivm is
from cutix.
Na only pan(metals) are being imported, every
other Damn thing is 80% naija.
Btw, dat imbec!le does not know that no vehicle
manufacture produces all its parts, ask
bmw,benz,toyota,honda, they will tell you better.
There is what is called out sourcing.
How could it all be imported and naija airforce
gave him credits for manufacturing and fixing
their alpha jets used in fighting boko, if he has
been importing all, what stops the naija army
from importing directly?
These people are just enemy of progress

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Psylas(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Luciferlove:
That Mod that banned me...If i did wrong then you will be Lifted by God...But i stood for what is right may God ban your blessing for one week...Ban me again its your own Office...If God behaves this way I'm sure you'll be dead by now...Its had time we stop been partisan or tribalistic on this forum...Ban me cause I'm already out
Fuc.k God
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

That's a lie.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by obaiyan: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2016
ademega:
that man behind in suit thou

he can't be PA and a gate man couldn't just be their at that time. just wondering how such a dressed man could be captured in that pix.
The blazer, suite or coat was made in ABA
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

We do not need a dirty Ben Bruce to let us know innoson motors can manufacture bullet-proof vehicle. Ben Bruce who's known trade is the corruption of youths through his media outfit will not have any protection before the Almighty God when he kicks the bucket.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm.....Innoson now trying to get off the ground with regular cars...can't even meet demands.... and is diverting resources to produce a novelty car....turtle trying to grow wings.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Psylas:
Fuc.k God

which one God abi god?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.