Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (42890 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by dnapstar(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2016
ademega:

that conclusion can't be my fault u kn. the way u dress is the way u will be addressed.
You are absolutely correct and I used to believe in that too. But that changed after I lost the opportunity of landing a job in one the multinational companies.
My CEO to be was casually dressed at the gate and I walked past him thinkingo he was one of the security men only to get to the final interview and..... the rest was history...
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....Innoson now trying to get off the ground with regular cars...can't even meet demands.... and is diverting resources to produce a novelty car....turtle trying to grow wings.

another jealous fellow spotted.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

U even try to dey explain. They are whom they are. Blind bats. Mumu tribe. Just because innoson na igbo,and the senator patronizing them is not youruba, they will never see the good side of it. ....

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016
saintkel:
God bless u nna'm infact I am following u from today
Bless you too
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Psylas(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016
chiefobdk:

which one God abi god?
check my comment again. the God or god you are calling to harm that mod
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by aimuan(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2016
ademega:
that man behind in suit thou

he can't be PA and a gate man couldn't just be their at that time. just wondering how such a dressed man could be captured in that pix.
lol.that's not suit,that's coat of many color.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
chiefobdk:

nice one Mr Ben Bruce.

support local.

whoever made dat coat.. d maker. the buyer. d seller. d wearer. d wife d kids and gateman who allowed him leave d house wearin such. should be shot....
grin buh pplez wahala can be too much at times ooooooo. "I must wear suit" syndrome.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2016
@Micfoley, Ben Bruce needs a bullet proof car to protect himself from people like you who are against his common sense speech and may want to try something funny. After all he is paying from his pocket and not the government's money like some politicians will do.

You should be praising him and not condemning him. He is the best Senator Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 100Cents: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car

You missed the point.

Here one man is doing the work of the senate in the area of promoting made in Nigeria goods..
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by OsamedeHazard10(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:
If you Senators are doing your job properly, you wouldn't need a bulletproof car
that's right if it was buhari he would start doing his foolish common sense thrash talk
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by knowadlearn: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberty90:

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.

how is it yoruba...
so anybody that is not inline wif igbo is yoruba
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
9inches:
I bet the funny looking man is his PA. grin
Innoson needs to shelve this typical 'one-man business' mentality and inject able and capable hands into his auto business.
wen did dressing begin to show level of competency.......some Pple sha.....capable hands ko.......see u
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Liberty90:

Yoruba always makng excuses and shifting the bar. When it started, they said it was a welding shop, after he opened and showcase his manufacturing process and equipment, they said all the parts where imported and assembled in Nigeria, but that stop after the Manufacturing watch dog verified that they actually locally sourced and produced 60% of the material at home, the bigots said they won't buy or trust Innoson vehicles until SON shows it passed all Safety tests, well SON verified it was just as safe as other imported cars. The bigots are never tired you know, they came up again and said that until Innoson is fully able to fully manufacture a part or parts locally for Federal government on something hightech, then they will believe it is not a spare parts shop, well as God would have Innoson was able to fully retrofit the braking systems of all Nigerian Air Force military Jets, something that the Chief of Air Staff personally met and thank Innoson for the engineering feat...saved them million of dollars on. The bigots refused to move that thread to front page...never despite 5 threads on it and verified. Do you know what the bigots said this time around, they said he should manufacture a complete Air Force jet to prove he is capable. Lol. Even if Innoson manufactures a complete aircraft and it flies, these bigots would say until it flies into the cloud and into space....they will not believe it.

Yoloba people and bigotism disease, I tired for them
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Y is it just Silverbird reporter only doing the capture out there!!! just wondering tho......soon he will buy the major shares of Inosooooooooooooon motors....and gradually he will port to bullet proof speed boat,made in 9ja
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by kraftykc(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
People should please not forget that even if the maker of the car is an Igbo man, the most important person in this scenario (THE BUYER) is not. Ben Bruce is a Nigerian Senator, and his profile is what is giving Innoson a boost today, I'm sure Innoson will be grateful to Senator Bruce and even give him a sizeable discount for this free PR.

So my able bodied Igbo people, we must realise that we keep hurting ourselves by trying to appear better than everyone else. We hurt our country, our markets, our professions and honestly our homes too. Humility and brotherhood will take us to heights that pride can only dream of, so let us keep up the good work for not just our sakes, but Nigeria's sake.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Eureka123(f): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

Seriously, bruh?? Have you heard of John Lennon?? That dude got murdered by a crazy dude at his prime just for nothing. Even the ordinary man in the streets isn't safe, such is the world we live in!

May no crazy human being locate you! cheesy
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Goke7: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
kraftykc:
People should please not forget that even if the maker of the car is an Igbo man, the most important person in this scenario (THE BUYER) is not. Ben Bruce is a Nigerian Senator, and his profile is what is giving Innoson a boost today, I'm sure Innoson will be grateful to Senator Bruce and even give him a sizeable discount for this free PR.

So my able bodied Igbo people, we must realise that we keep hurting ourselves by trying to appear better than everyone else. We hurt our country, our markets, our professions and honestly our homes too. Humility and brotherhood will take us to heights that pride can only dream of, so let us keep up the good work for not just our sakes, but Nigeria's sake.

well said I support your post 100% and I hope everyone will listen, imagine all the states in the se purchasing their official vehicles from Innoson, then other regions will automatically follow and Nigeria will be best for it.

For the first time, I support Ben bruce on this common sense revolution but credit should also go to the present FG for their tight fiscal and forex policies that is now forcing Nigerians to look inwards.

That is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Psylas:
check my comment again. the God or god you are calling to harm that mod

no be me call am sha. but guy easy ooo
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by akulaxx: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]THAT IS BIAFRANn. FOR BIAFRANnS... NOT FOR LAZY ZOOOOOOOO PEOPLE
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by JahJaa(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Schematics:
Bullet proof SUVs Made in the People's Republic of Anambra.. cool

The Light of the entire black race.
Lol Black race ? Guy u dey craze hahah am from anambra Okoh and am proud of my state but being the light of the entire black race is a dream that is yet to come true lol
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by isblog(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
nice one! @ the op before me,.you are just too narrow minded to see the bigger picture. the bigger picture is not acquiring a bullet proofed car..the bigger picture is to show the Nigerian government that those things they spend billions importing into the country can be manufactured here and to also let them know it's about time they started creating an enabling environment for local manufacture to thrive

You make sense
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by forgiveness: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lexusgs430:
We should put Brucy in the car and test it. Continuous firing,while vehicle remains stationary and we see when the bullet eventually penetrates!!!

grin no, Na Chuma Innoson suppose dey dere na! grin

Na joke ooooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
forgiveness:

grin no, Na Chuma Innoson suppose dey dere na! grin

Na joke ooooo! grin

LOL. He is doing good, by either manufacturing or vehicle assembly process.
Polithiefcians, seems our weakest link. Let's put them all in and test the ballistic beast!!!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by cecegorz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ndlistic:
"Dr. Chukwuma showed designs for Bullet proof version which he'll deliver to me in 90 days."

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce said that he paid for the cars with his personal funds not government money. That he believe in this nation.

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/picinnoson-motors-to-deliver-bullet.html?m=1

The man in Zebra crossing shirt and suit though!
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Innoson brands of vehicles at the senate

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 4tune490(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thank you very much.
umehmj:
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by spoilerx: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
please, who is the guy on a stripe suit?
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by waliezi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity
. U are not just making common sense.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by cuteboy2: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
micfoley:

I get your point and l admit senators buying cars from Innoson is very encouraging. It will help create jobs in the long run. My point is that the rre is so much insecurity in the country because of the serious unemployment that pervades the polity

The point or message Ben Bruce is trying to make is: PATRONISE NIGERIAN MADE GOODS AND SERVICES.

It is not about security. In all likelihood, he may not even use the vehicle personally. He is simply promoting Innoson Motor Vehicles. he is making a very statement, also helping to publicize Innoson vehicles.

Please let's try to understand issues in their proper perspective
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9inches(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
chynie:
U get sense pass am nah him u Neva hammer abi

Talk talk and no work
I guess you know me personally or you mean nairaland is a meeting place for Nigerians living off below $1/day like yourself?

babyfaceafrica:
I dey tell you bro....he needs to expand....he his too conservative, he needs factories in lagos,ph,kano and abuja
Sounds good, athough not what I meant. He will of course expand when he gets the right footing.

Paentera:
Can you prove he doesn't do this yet?

Remember the vehicle presentation is a solid PR opportunity for his company and for a company growing rapidly especially with loans, you can bet he would have certain controls and structures in place.

I mean, its like saying Dangote is running a one-man business simply because he's the face of his company.
I see your views but I think his PR team is underperforming.

Innoson group is different from Dangote group. Dangote’s wealthy background, networking skills and ability to make unprecedented connections made him record the major breakthrough he needed for the prosperity of his business. His break through emerged when he acquired the license to import cement. Ethnicity and favoritism is a big factor here, if you get what I mean.

chiefobdk:
another nonentity advising a made man. dude innoson group as a one man business have a staff base of 7200.
who 're u again?
Only in your warped mind does number of employees translate to efficiency. In this century of robots, automation and softwares that can replace people you are counting number of staff. My friend go sue for a refund, if you ever attended to any school.

lustychima:
wen did dressing begin to show level of competency.......some Pple sha.....capable hands ko.......see u
Dude, my first sentence was made from my observation of the photos, and and wasn't a serious one. My 2nd comment however was from what I had known of Innoson business long before now. Don't break your head over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Akin Alabi Joins Politics / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.