Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (42891 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9inches(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Lexusgs430:
We should put Brucy in the car and test it. Continuous firing,while vehicle remains stationary and we see when the bullet eventually penetrates!!!

grin grin u no well
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2016
9inches:

grin grin u no well

Ok o, how we go take test am? LoL
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by Paentera(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
9inches:

I see your views but I think his PR team is underperforming.

Innoson group is different from Dangote group. Dangote’s wealthy background, networking skills and ability to make unprecedented connections made him record the major breakthrough he needed for the prosperity of his business. His break through emerged when he acquired the license to import cement. Ethnicity and favoritism is a big factor here, if you get what I mean.

I believed we were talking about Innoson's corporate governance or lack of it? Hard to see where it relates to his break through or his wealthy background.

On the issue of the PR/Communications team for Innoson, they have since late 2015, upped their game especially online, Social Media, Website & Digital Advertising. I see a lot more viral inducing content coming from their stable and I believe they're on the right track.

NB: I admire Sir Innocent Chukwuma's strides and think he's the best poster boy for a home grown & indigenous industrial Nigeria.
Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paentera:

I believed we were talking about Innoson's corporate governance or lack of it? Hard to see where it relates to his break through or his wealthy background.

On the issue of the PR/Communications team for Innoson, they have since late 2015, upped their game especially online, Social Media, Website & Digital Advertising. I see a lot more viral inducing content coming from their stable and I believe they're on the right track.
Well, if you say late 2015, that's fine. I hope to see more of them.

NB: I admire Sir Innocent Chukwuma's strides and think he's the best poster boy for a home grown & indigenous industrial Nigeria.
I admire his energy too.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) by 9inches(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Ok o, how we go take test am? LoL
With no one inside. Dem fit use monkey sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Akin Alabi Joins Politics / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.