Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us (1222 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by kooletsa(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
my over heard me telling my elder sis about my physics exam that it was hectic but the teachers helped us with some expo. as i was converting with my sis he came in and said what then have they been teaching us and he is paying for so he said he will go to the weac branch here in kaduna what should i do?
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tie him down lol, just leave it for fate to take it course
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by OjayDavido(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
ur dad e no jasi
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Afrok(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Seriously? shocked your dad should've reported your ENGLISH (writing skills) instead, moreover what's this doing in romance section? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by emotions1: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
hahahah......it has burst for u....
eyyyahhhh......hard luck.
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by emotions1: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
hahahah......it has burst for u....

eyyyahhhh......hard luck.

Bad Omen
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
they should even shut down your school for producing a student like you that doesn't know how to write in English properly undecided

kooletsa:
my over heard me telling my elder sis about my physics exam that it was hectic but the teachers helped us with some expo. as i was converting with my sis he came in and said what then have they been teaching us and he is paying for so he said he will go to the weac branch here in kaduna what should i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by obynocute(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
dude worry not urslf, if he eventually reports ur skul to waec, report him also to his office... lolzzz....
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Justycxx(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
who is your english teacher?
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by jmichlins(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
kooletsa:
he is reporting your school because of your english not because they helped you guys. You are converting with your sister

1 Like

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
kooletsa:
I bow for ur grammar sir

Ur papa na pastor?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Zunchi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstly op.. ur story is a pain to my eyes cuse of lack of punctuations (taut ur writing waec!!!)

secondly, WTF is converting with my sister, na money u dey convert ahbi na jist u dey converse

thirdly, tell ur dad that unless he want to pay for anoda waec next year, he should let go of that idea cuse if not for d dubs, u ma sef for no write anytyn

Zunchi

1 Like

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by NevetsIbot(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
my friend go and sit down. You're writing waec and your english is very bad. Smh. He should report the school
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by SimpleSmile: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
He shouldn't only report your school, he should also report your English teacher to Teaching Service Commission. To complicate your matter, you no even know say na for education section you suppose post instead of romance: infact your school principal should also be reported for producing this kind of final year student.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Hillzy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fp
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Cutezt(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
your dad knows that stealing is now corruption,by the way,how on earth sake is this romantic? huh?
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tell him to forget about the physics and enroll you in english class
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by iPrevail(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
And how does this fit into the romance section?

make I restrain myself sha angry
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmnnn!
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by schumastic(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:
they should even shut down your school for producing a student like you that doesn't know how to write in English properly undecided

that was too harsh of you undecided undecided
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by kellycute(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
SimpleSmile:
He shouldn't only report your school, he should also report your English teacher to Teaching Service Commission. To complicate your matter, you no even know say na for education section you suppose post instead of romance: infact your school pricipal should also be reported for producing this kind of final year student.
principal not pricipal.. Olodo burunku.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
schumastic:

that was too harsh of you undecided undecided

so I should have kissed his a*s and encouraged his incompetence, sorry that's not my thing undecided
Re: My Dad Reported My Weac Exam Center Because They Helped Us by SimpleSmile: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2016
kellycute:
[color=#990000][/color] principal not pricipal.. Olodo burunku.

It's not burunku, it's buruku...Thanks for the correction though (now we know who the real olodo is).

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Overrated / My First Sex Experience With An Online Girl. / Igbo Guys Are More Humble On Social Media Than Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.