Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? (6025 Views)

This Is What Happen If Caught Cheating (graphic) / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
How will you react if you caught your Husband sleeping with your mum Ladies, let's hear your views.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Ginaz(f): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
I'll cook fried rice and buy a very good wine to drink after crying my eyes out. What more can be done more than what has happened

I'll pack out of the marriage for both of them. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
The day all this madness will stop alot of damages wud av been done ! And both parties wud regret deeply

Then d grass dat suffered from d elephant fyts wud still b wat wud giv d elephants life tru nutrients

In d ecology of family even d feed and grass is important U kno thy self tho
Wen d grass get withered hmmmm lipsrsealed

For now i wud walk out of d marriage but wud still b d same to both parties both to d mum nd hubby shall i b a daughter nd wife to till death!.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:
I'll cook fried rice and buy a very good wine to drink after crying my eyes out. What more can be done more than what has happened

I'll pack out of the marriage for both of them. embarassed
Hmm, you made an altar vow with your husband that for better for worse, you will be together
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Iamlordgee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm.. Hard decision
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

For now i wud walk out of d marriage but wud still b d same to both parties both to d mum nd hubby shall i b a daughter nd wife to till death!.
Nice point dear
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by cruzita(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
first of all it won't happen to me.

Now to the topic ,I will gladly leave them in peace .After that they will come and give me explanations while I sit on the sofa listening .
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Nice point dear

smiley tanx
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
first of all it won't happen to me.

Now to the topic ,I will gladly leave them in peace .After that they will come and give me explanations while I sit on the sofa listening .
You are just like Ben Murray Bruce, always making sense.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by chigoizie7(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
1st of all, I am a guy. 2nd of all, I am not married. 3rd of all, it ain't gonna happen, so, I will just stop assuming
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

smiley tanx
you're welcome
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
1st of all, I am a guy. 2nd of all, I am not married. 3rd of all, it ain't gonna happen, so, I will just stop assuming
God forbid, what if it happens to your sister?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Strahovski1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm

A sane woman should divorce
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hmmm

A sane woman should divorce
Bro, don't you think that decision is too quick?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by cruzita(f): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
You are just like Ben Murray Bruce, always making sense.
blushing
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Strahovski1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Bro, don't you think that decision is too quick?

Too quick? husband in sexual relation with mother In law. Did the husband and mother ask themselves;

'Don't you think that sleeping with each other is too quick'?

cool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
blushing
Hmmm
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is ah highly unlikely but busted up scenario.
I'd divorce the man an wail like a baby
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

Too quick? husband in sexual relation with mother In law. Did the husband and mother ask themselves;

'Don't you think that sleeping with each other is too quick'?

cool
Lol, am not in support of what they did, but the wife should hear from both parties first before filing for divorce.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
God forbid, what if it happens to your sister?

I ve two sisters, they are both married. One lives in UK, the other one in ireland. My mum lives here in Anambra with dad, so, it ain't gonna happen to them.

Besides, if it happens to them or it is assumed to happen to them, na only them fit answer the question, as human beings react differently to various situations.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
The mere thought of this, is really absurd n ridiculous, what kinda man will sleep with his mother-in-law, cases like this, it's the mother of the wife that lures the Man to such acts.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
This is ah highly unlikely but busted up scenario.
I'd divorce the man an wail like a baby
your reaction might affect your children someway
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Strahovski1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, am not in support of what they did, but the wife should hear from both parties first before filing for divorce.

What excuse do they have for themselves? That the wife should hear? What can it be? Ok the husband raped the mother? The mother tripped and fell on the husband's di.ck? What can it possibly be?

There is no excuse.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol my mum of all people! Goodness. NLers and their imaginations.

Uh I'll sleep with his Daddy then
I'm sure the old man will have been wanting me for a long time anyways grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lyondavinci:
The mere thought of this, is really absurd n ridiculous, what kinda man will sleep with his mother-in-law, cases like this, it's the mother of the wife that lures the Man to such acts.
Most men do enjoy that shiiit...... We shouldn't just put the blame on the mother-in-law
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

I ve two sisters, they are both married. One lives in UK, the other one in ireland. My mum lives here in Anambra with dad, so, it ain't gonna happen to them.

Besides, if it happens to them or it is assumed to happen to them, na only them fit answer the question, as human beings react differently to various situations.
you're right though
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm sure the old man will have been wanting me for a long time anyways grin grin
Are you for real?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

What excuse do they have for themselves? That the wife should hear? What can it be? Ok the husband raped the mother? The mother tripped and fell on the husband's di.ck? What can it possibly be?

There is no excuse.
Lol, but the wife should consider the children
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
your reaction might affect your children someway
An his wouldn't
There'd be no kids,BTW.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

hehehe, couldn't help myself

old man wants a taste of that young stuff, hehe cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by Strahovski1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, but the wife should consider the children

Yes the children should make her divorce. In a more civilised and advanced society, the woman can sue the husband, the court grants her divorce and insists the man still cater for the children.

Divorce does not mean the children will be a thrown away. Both parents will still cater for them only live separately. That's how divorce works. The children cannot live in in a home where their father sleeps with their grand ma. Will you allow it? So when they grow up they also sleep with their mum? undecided

Why are you defending this? You have no excuse or point to back it up

If it was the other way around where wife sleeps with dad in law I'm sure you won't consider the children undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Caught Your Mum And Husband Having Sex?? by greatness22(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:

An his wouldn't
There'd be no kids,BTW.
Lol, what if you both have kids before the stuff happens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.