Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? (1447 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mine is "Do you really love me" undecided

what do you want from me? undecided
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
D question is annoying af
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:
D question is annoying af
ok
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by MzPecs(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why do you love money?

Isn't that annoying? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Heromaniaa: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Can you do me a favour? How much does your company pay you?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by vicstar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
1)how old are you? lipsrsealed 2) Do you stay with your parents cry 3) What do u want from me Etc. Questions like these disgust me a lot lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
MzPecs:
Why do you love money?

Isn't that annoying? undecided undecided kiss
yeah pretty annoying grin
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Actually eh... this is an appropriate topic for me, cause I often get the complaint "MrzPhyno why u hate answering kweshions like dis"

And its not that I hate them. Its just that I don't answer. Thats my nature. I have a PhD in changing the subject.
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by decatalyst(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
When last did you have sex?

I could boot like Pentium 1 before answering the question grin grin
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

ok

That was annoying too
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
..still waiting on this "are you a virgin" grin
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

That was annoying too
Okay
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Okay

Middle fingers inside yo anud tongue
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by AlienStar: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
1) how much did u buy this weavon? (If i tell ya will u refund me.) 2) Do you have a bf? (like it's any of their biz.)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing sucks as these questions
1) Tell me why you Love me..(If you end up telling her, she will now say..."So that's why you love me. If you say nothing specific, she will say.... "Then you don't love me!!.
Still doing a research on how to answer the question)

2) What do you want from me?: This question has no answer... I just start booting!!

3) May I know you(interview): despite the fact you are with my life history in your hands!! Smh

4) Where do you see yourself in the next 5yrs: Then I reply, is it your concern?

Lolz

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Okay!
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
1) Tell me why you Love me..(If you end up telling her, she will now say..."So that's why you love me. If you say nothing specific, she will say.... "Then you don't love me!!.

2) What do you want from me?: This question has no answer... I just start booting!!

3) May I know you(interview): despite the fact you are with my life history in your hands!! Smh

4) Where do you see yourself in the next 5yrs: Then I reply, is it your concern?

Lolz
Lmfao!
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Okay!

tongue okay ursef away
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

i still dunno why you hate me with passion grin
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

tongue okay ursef away
Okay
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Okay
cheesy i love this game
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by RoyalBlak007: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy i love this game
Okay

cool
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
How is mummy and daddy?

Like wtf is your biz with my parents when we both know what you're interested in is setting p undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by mzvyne(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
1. When last did you have s.ex?
2. How many dudes have u slept with? (Shuoo see jamb kweshion).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by iykekelvins(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
*Do u really love me?
*Are u serious?
*How long can u last?
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Did you fart?

Shiiii, does fart has its own toilet?
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Funny thread.
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Lolz

Lmao.

you are crazy.
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Are you mad?
Re: What Is The One Question You Hate To Answer? by jonaifame22(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Have u fvcked dis one too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' / The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... / How Can I Upgrade A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.