Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craze About 'getting Married' (1445 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
In my neighbourhood yesterday,two young women embarrased themselves because of a man.Whats the madness in the form of 'all my mates are getting married' here is Leo,the leading actor of Titanic,he is 41 yrs and still single,still happy and strut his stuff like a Boss, have inner joy at all cost,be like Leo,marriage is not a recipe for happiness. A local example are Linda ikeji,Don Jazzy,Genevieve Nnaji,.Rita,etc These guys are seeing ahead of us all. BE HAPPY, love yourself first.do not let anyone take you for granted,As long as you are alive.Njjjjjjoy!
#eraofcelibacy #isthefuture.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by chocolateme(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by darkenkach(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't need a wife. I just need 2 children from a beautiful woman.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2016
It's a frenzy so crazy it's replacing other salient and important cultural values!

Even tho it is part of our culture it shouldn't be our sine qua non!
The era of celibacy and single parenting has begun!

Join the train or get left behind! angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nova15: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Immorttal:
In my neighbourhood yesterday,two young women embarrased themselves because of a man.Whats the madness in the form of 'all my mates are getting married' here is Leo,the leading actor of Titanic,he is 41 yrs and still single,still happy and strut his stuff like a Boss, have inner joy at all cost,be like Leo,marriage is not a recipe for happiness. A local example are Linda ikeji,Don Jazzy,Genevieve Nnaji,.Rita,etc These guys are seeing ahead of us all. BE HAPPY, love yourself first.do not let anyone take you for granted,As long as you are alive.Njjjjjjoy!

Bros, are u that ugly? undecided
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by solid3(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2016
So u think all those ladies above 30 are all happy that they have No Man to call their husband Abi. No man to legally fu¢k them, just buying Love Machine makes them happy abi?

And for the men above fourty, the time they will know was up is when their friends are always calling them to attend their daughter's wedding, while they are just thinking of taking their own children to primary school.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by solid3(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
It's a frenzy so crazy it's replacing other salient and important cultural values!

Even tho it is part of our culture it shouldn't be our sine qua non! angry
The era of celibacy and single parenting has begun!

Joi the train or get left behind! angry

sine qua non to what?

Wrong context. sad
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Nova15:

pls,can you elaborate?
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Irrelevant post undecided henceforth ignored with extreme prejudice!
solid3:

sine qua non to what?

Wrong context. sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2016
solid3:
So u think all those ladies above 30 are all happy that they have No Man to call their husband Abi. No man to legally fu¢k them, just buying Love Machine makes them happy abi?

And for the men above fourty, the time they will know was up is when their friends are always calling them to attend their daughter's wedding, while they are just thinking of taking their own children to primary school.

inner bliss beats them all,trust me.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Monalisa185(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2016
the perfect people to ask are you parents, except your mum was a baby mama
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2016
This one thinks it's only ugly ppl that stay celibate! undecided This guy is d definition of what it takes to be called a M.umu! undecided
Nova15:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2016
This other one doesn't know shi.t! undecided and just felt like posting!
Monalisa185:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
okay o undecided
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Michizzy(f): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Marriage should be by choice and decision and you should not impose your decision on someone else.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
i dash you sense,. Give it back to me in the afterlife. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Monalisa185(f): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
This other one doesn't know shi.t! undecided and just felt like posting!

what's my business with shiit again....I only told you who to direct your question to
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by missKiffy(f): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Who doesn't want to settle down lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Monalisa185(f): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Immorttal:
i dash you sense,. Give it back to me in the afterlife. undecided

where did you borrow the sense you intend dashing out? because it's obvious you don't have any. return the one you borrowed first na..grin
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

where did you borrow the sense you intend dashing out? because it's obvious you don't have any. return the one you borrowed first na..grin
you've just given me reason why i won't be taking it back anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Monalisa185(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Immorttal:
you've just gave me reason why i won't be taking it back anytime soon.

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Monalisa185(f): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Immorttal:
you've just gave me reason why i won't be taking it back anytime soon.

...I ain't engaging you niqqa, it's obvious you've got nothing to post..

GERARAHERE MEHNNN!! tonguetongue
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Engaging? shocked angry angry angry
You no know we're you dey! Gerrara here mudafucker!
Monalisa185:

...I ain't engaging you niqqa, it's obvious you've got nothing to post..

GERARAHERE MEHNNN!! tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by NemzySeries(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
I wonder wat u guys call happiness wen 1 is not married @ d age of 35 & above..............as far I came to dis world wit a d!ck between ma legs I'm getting married I so much aspired to make a beautiful family wit a woman of ma dreams dat wud see me as her knight & i'll take her as ma garden but 4 dos of u dat fink aving so much money can replace marriage & d happiness accompanying it, honestly I can bet dat u guys aint far frm bitterness
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by blayde(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=darkenkach post=43755058]I don't need a wife. I just need 2 children from a beautiful woman. [/quote

u speaking my mind.Cheeers !!
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by blayde(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Marriage is over-rated.Nothing special happens there.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by blayde(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
NemzySeries:
I wonder wat u guys call happiness wen 1 is not married @ d age of 35 & above..............as far I came to dis world wit a d!ck between ma legs I'm getting married I so much aspired to make a beautiful family wit a woman of ma dreams dat wud see me as her knight & i'll take her as ma garden but 4 dos of u dat fink aving so much money can replace marriage & d happiness accompanying it, honestly I can bet dat u guys aint far frm bitterness

my brother marriage is not meant for everybody, and happiness is not tied 2 it alone.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Youngpo413: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michizzy:
Marriage should be by choice and decision and you should not impose your decision on someone else.
no more wife materials only hoes everywhere so I don't blame men who don't want to get married.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Michizzy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Youngpo413:
no more wife materials only hoes everywhere so I don't blame men who don't want to get married.
You will only see the wife material if you discard the assumption that every lady out there is a hoe.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Youngpo413: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Michizzy:

You will only see the wife material if you discard the assumption that every lady out there is a hoe.
you have a good point.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by NemzySeries(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2016
blayde:

my brother marriage is not meant for everybody, and happiness is not tied 2 it alone.
owk sir but if u no go marry me go marry Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by pweetiedee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Immorttal:

Hi,

I don't know why I can't quote you on the job vacancy section.

My WhatsApp number is 08108518554. For the writing job. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her / I Am The Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.