Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Shadow The Destroyer - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Shadow The Destroyer (41572 Views)

I Got A Male And Female pup 4 sale From The Mother Of Shadow The Destroyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by Prodeegee(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2016
uchpanila:

That's nice. Shadow don turn celebrity o, can't wait to see the music video.
I saw some pictures about the music video tho I wasn't too sure, wanted to ask Prodeegee because the guy in the picture looks so much like him Buh he's the type that will reply you after a week if he will reply at all.
loool....oga you don cast me o.
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by okikiosibodu(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
blasiangurl85:
SHADOW THE SUPERSTAR cool
(Ok so maybe not a superstar grin but a star in the making)

Last week Shadow was asked to be part of a music video for an up and coming musician called Dotman. Unfortunately I couldn't be there but Mr Prodeegee was so gracious to take Shadow for the video shoot. I couldn't risk him being without someone familiar and someone who can control him. I heard Shadow did very well and from the pictures and videos I saw I was very pleased and excited to see the final music video once it's out. Wow it seems shadow is definitely having more fun than me and going places hehehe.
Once the video is out I'll definitely post the link here.

Can you kindly post a link of where to download the video from?
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by younghartz(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
blasiangurl85:

Yes you're right his "gragra" phase is slowly wearing out (I think)

Hello blasiangurl85, have you decided to start using shadow to mate? My baby nicky is on heat
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by ataspray(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
younghartz:

Hello blasiangurl85, have you decided to start using shadow to mate? My baby nicky is on heat
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2016
younghartz:

Hey sorry for the late reply. Do you stay in lagos? If yes. Let's see how our babies can meet
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Can you kindly post a link of where to download the video from?

Sorry the video isn't out yet. But as soon as it's out I will post the link

But I got some more pics from the video shoot

3 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by LexxyTech: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2016
ADVERT- Pure breed of Rotweiller,Pitbull,Boerbull, and others at affordabe price
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-dog-empire-international.html
ADVERT- Nissan Xtera black 2005 model for sale at an affordable price
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-anj-80-international.html
Notice!!! POST UTME HAS BEEN SCRAPPED BY JAMB SEE FULL INFORMATION
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/06/scrapping-of-post-utme-calamitous.html
also
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by younghartz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
blasiangurl85:

Hey sorry for the late reply. Do you stay in lagos? If yes. Let's see how our babies can meet

I waited 4 ur reply bt I didn't see this on time
I mated her with Household DDR
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by bobbysaxy: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
younghartz:

I waited 4 ur reply bt I didn't see this on time
I mated her with Household DDR
tank GOd shadow is making us proud...am proud that shadow was bred in my kennel and I sold him to blasiangurl85 who is really taking good care of him...shadow is now a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2016
I've been so busy lately haven't had time to update. The music video is finally out. I will post the link here. It's a really catchy song actually smiley Even though I was a bit disappointed that shadows clip was just like 2 seconds but still it was nice seeing his debut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTdV4U7LwU

3 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
It's Hard to Say Goodbye

Sadly I will be relocating and my time with Shadow and the gang has come to an end(kind of). I've had dogs and cats all my life and they have all been special and unique in their own ways but Shadow truly has been a very different experience for me. I've never had any dog as hyper, smart and funny as he. I made a little video of Shadow but i dont know how to post videos here. Thankfully my mom has accepted to take care of shadow and the gang. I know they will be in good hands and mom will definitely spoil them rotten. Hopefully I'll be visiting often and get to see my big baby once in a while. Gosh I will miss them all a lot. cry

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Shadow and the gang

12 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by tranxo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
blasiangurl85:
Shadow and the gang
How come it's just now that the possible full version of your moniker struck me? Black Asian girl?
Maybe the trigger was the word "relocation."

3 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by djlaqua91(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
blasiangurl85:
Shadow and the gang

Lovely Family you got there

2 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by Imhandsome: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
mhen!! suddenly I feel like owning dogs
one question .. is GSD the same as Alsatian cos dey look alike

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by okikiosibodu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
blasiangurl85:
I've been so busy lately haven't had time to update. The music video is finally out. I will post the link here. It's a really catchy song actually smiley Even though I was a bit disappointed that shadows clip was just like 2 seconds but still it was nice seeing his debut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeTdV4U7LwU
I just remembered Shadow today 'cause I am about to write some Diaris about my experience with some canine friends, then I search for Shadow's, to get the link to the video ('cause you once promised me but am a little offended that you didn't quote or mention my moniker)
Now about not featuring the mighty Shadow for long in the video, the producer deserves some military flogging on his bare "bum-bum". Dotman is handsome sha. Evidence that I watched the video, is below

*Modified*
Here is the link to one of my Diaries
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel
I hope you enjoy it

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by okikiosibodu(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Imhandsome:
mhen!! suddenly I feel like owning dogs

one question .. is GSD the same as Alsatian cos dey look alike

Yes they are. For more clarity, visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3231447/alsatian-german-shepherd-dogs-differences
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by olajidezoe(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
I can't believe I read this thread from the first page to d last one.. lovely dog you got there mam.
I am definitely gonna get a GSD as soon as I av the time and other necessity to cater for a pet..
Shadow is so cute...

4 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!
Yay!!!!! I'm back for the holidays and I must say I've been so looking forward to seeing my Shadow. I was literally counting the days until I came back home.
After such an exhausting and the worst flight ever I was so tired but still eager to see how shadow would react to seeing me after 6 months. I had heard that he had become more aggressive(I'll talk about this later) and I was a bit cautious because I didn't want to just assume that everything would be all dandy. So after we got in, I went to see him...
The first thing he did was he stood up and looked at me. I stood still and then I called his name in a way only I call him. As soon as he heard that he went totally berserk grin he just started jumping, licking my face and giving me his famous bear hugs. (prodeegee knows all about shadows bear hugs). It was such an amazing feeling seeing him once again and getting that kind of welcome from him.
I must say in 6 months he has really matured into the most handsome dog. And he is HUGE!!! When I saw him I was like woah!!! This dog is huge!!! My mom has definitely been doing an excellent job taking care of him. He gets walked 3/4 times a week. 1 hour (30 minutes jogging and 30 minutes walking). He has definitely built him very good muscle mass. He's just the way I like him,trim and fit. I know a lot of people like their dogs to be fat and bulky but not me. I've always wanted shadow to be fit and this is exactly how he is. I really have to give it to my mom, she has really taken excellent care of my big boy and I am so happy.
She recently moved to a new place and the compound isn't as big but he still has space to run around and play. And his new thing is he loves chasing lizards. He is now Shadow the lizard chaser grin

3 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Looking for a lizard

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's so hard to take the perfect shot of this boy. He will never stay still

3 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Me and his big head grin

4 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by miremoses(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yaay! Welcome back ma,we missed you and shadow alot smiley

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by cybriz82(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2016
akabo ma....aunty! aunty !! wah didilu bling 4 us?
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by bobbysaxy: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Welcome blasiangirl...how is shadow d destroyer
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
miremoses:
Yaay! Welcome back ma,we missed you and shadow alot smiley

Thanks, I'll try to update as much as I can while I'm here.
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
cybriz82:
akabo ma....aunty! aunty !! wah didilu bling 4 us?

Hahaha thanks, I brought myself o!

1 Like

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Welcome blasiangirl...how is shadow d destroyer

Thanks Mr Bobby. He's doing great. Wish you could see him in person, you'll be amazed.
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by bobbysaxy: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
blasiangurl85:

Thanks Mr Bobby. He's doing great. Wish you could see him in person, you'll be amazed.
I know, his dad too is also very large and tall...but I was shocked to see shadow more taller her than his dad....it amazes me up till now
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by cybriz82(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobbysaxy:
I know, his dad too is also very large and tall...but I was shocked to see shadow more taller her than his dad....it amazes me up till now

for ur mind nw u dn dey wish say assuming u know na 5milla u for sell d dog for her abi? no lie ooo talk true...

2 Likes

Re: Shadow The Destroyer by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2016
blasiangurl85:
Shadow and the gang

Hello. Good morning madam. Your dogs look beautiful. Beautiful dogs for a beautiful owner.
Re: Shadow The Destroyer by blasiangurl85(f): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chillaxing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Viper That My Neighbours Brutally Executed / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.