Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (806 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by groundnutoil(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jmugt x
Re: G by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
cry cry cry cry

So sorry
Re: G by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mehn this Lassa fever is serious o! Take heart op, may God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss
Re: G by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
cry cry

Such beautiful girl embarassed
RIP to her

Take heart OP.
Re: G by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
R.i.p, i'm so sorry for your loss
Re: G by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Terrible ! how cute she is !

Only God knows, pray The GoodLord bless her soul n give you n your family the fortitude to bear her demise.

Accept My sympathy.
Re: G by Rone16(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
So beautiful.RIP cry sad
Re: G by groundnutoil(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: G by raayah(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am very sorry. Please accept my condolences!
Re: G by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
My condolences.cry

I'm so sorry!
Re: G by Topestbilly(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
cry
Re: G by Countrygirl(f): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Accept my condolences.
God will give u the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: G by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eya, take heart op.

When death wants to come, it usually comes in form of one sickness or the other.

Just be strong.

Like everyone told me when I lost my kid sis, "time heals all wounds". With time, you will get over the pain. Although, you will never forget.

Off topic, pls, people, why do God give us loved ones that bring so much happiness into our lives. That means the world to us. And then,

Allow them to die untimely?
Watch death snatch them away from us?

Even, when you pray and pray. and fast and cry to him. To please spare their lives, yet, he refused to listen to you. (He is the taker and giver of life)

I asked this questions, because, truthfully, my faith is shaken since the day I lost my sis.

Even, when I give him thanks every morning, I don't do it wholeheartedly.

Can God be this mean to take her away from me?
Re: G by groundnutoil(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
missbronze:
Eya, take heart op.

When death wants to come, it usually comes in form of one sickness or the other.

Just be strong.

Like everyone told me when I lost my kid sis, "time heals all wounds". With time, you will get over the pain. Although, you will never forget.

Off topic, pls, people, why do God give us loved ones that bring so much happiness into our lives. That means the world to us. And then,

Allow them to die untimely?
Watch death snatch them away from us?

Even, when you pray and pray. and fast and cry to him. To please spare their lives, yet, he refused to listen to you. (He is the taker and giver of life)

I asked this questions, because, truthfully, my faith is shaken since the day I lost my sis.

Even, when I give him thanks every morning, I don't do it wholeheartedly.

Can God be this mean to take her away from me?
that is d same question I always ask him y did u give us dis happiness wen it would be taken away from us Di's crude.she was just going to 6
Re: G by Talkloaded: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jesus! shocked shocked
Re: G by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
groundnutoil:
that is d same question I always ask him y did u give us dis happiness wen it would be taken away from us Di's crude.she was just going to 6
I am yet to understand him. This my loving sis, that I lost to death.

What keeps Paining me, was I prayed like I have never prayed before to God. Just to please spare her for us.

It was the first time in my life, to witness a blood siblings death. A very painful thing, one can never get over it.
Re: G by refiner(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
ewww!....so bad....rip little one!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Winner (pics) / Loving Can Hurt But Take A Photograpgh / Why Doesn't Faith Work With Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.