Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

He Is In Need Of Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Need Of Your Help (603 Views)

Guys I Need Your Help / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? / Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Need Of Your Help by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Recently got this lady we are so much in love with each other. We agreed on no sex which is her own thought(but
we can kiss ,hiiaaa oooh,for peace i agreed) .
Am a kind of person that's so jovial and can be funny at all time.
She is so beautiful,decent and kind (wife material) 26yr she is.

So due to my jovial act she likes spending most of her days with me(always in ma house weekends) So if she's passing a night with me i do sleep with trouser of which she complained and responded like '(if i do sleep with bombshot u too should sleep with boxer) i agreed.

But since then she started sleeping on me and not just that on pants now,she will
always press her punana position so tight to my abuna and my thing will be like jackdaniel and after i will notice that she's wet but i will be silent about it.

So yesterday own was not just wet but rainy.
So she started with this press things again this time rolling it slightly and she was
making a slight sound and my abuna popt up like wine this was too much that she's
sqeezing me join with much kisses and was like mmssshhhh can...... Can.... Can.... Slightly.. and stop talking and She always positioned it to the swimming pull and roll slightly

Note i didn't ask her y so she will not feel embarassed . pls ,people what should i do
(she's wife material that's y i am shy for her) . So,make una help his ministry o.
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Topestbilly(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
E dey do me like say make I slap u.

Keep forming nice guy u hear.

My gf sleep for my house overnight n nothing will happen?
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Ab025(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just put the tip of ur dick inside her but don't move it!!

1 Like

Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Elosky20: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
stay away frm temptation, fornication is a great sin.
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Concocted story. undecided
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Steady gonking is what she's craving for
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Rone16(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Lol you agreed no sex and you allow her sleep over.What a great way to resist temptation Clap for yourself.
Re: He Is In Need Of Your Help by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Both of una no serious. If u wan fucck, fucck. Which one be all this yeye weh una dey do. No sex and una dey sleep each other house with pant only. Mumu dey do una. No sex means no seeing each other's boxers talkless of gettin wet and its a decision that comes with discipline. Abeg u dey annoy person.

(1) (Reply)

Hunger For S*x Dried Up In Your Home? Read How To Keep Your Man Active In The Be / Ladies Time/weakpoint Which Finally Makes You Allow A Guy Trying 2 Bleep You In? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend To This Extent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.