Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) (25688 Views)

June 12 Special: A Brief History Of Late Chief M.K.O Abiola / 7 Incredible Things To Remember About Chief M.K.O Abiola / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by opey112(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2016
hostine316:
Yeye man
When one does good a good thing let's appreciate it.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Mm baba ambode.we re only seein street lyk no lyt 4 people houz oo.na how syd mak we dey do our tnz cryMm baba ambode.we re only seein street lyk no lyt 4 people houz oo.na how syd mak we dey do our tnz
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by ournaijablog(f): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2016
phayvoursky:
HELLO MR AMBODE; THOSE ROADS HAVE BEEN LIT; OR MORE SAY HAVE EXPERIENCED GOVERNMENTS PRESENCE IN AREAS OF LIGHTEN, BEAUTIFICATION AND MAINTENANCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YRS.

NEED A PLACE TO LIGHT?

APAPA-OSHODI, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY IN ITS ENTIRETY (to mention a few) ARE PITCH BLACK AT NIGHT. THE STREET LIGHTS STANDING TALL WITHIN THAT AXIS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO 1980'S.

I'M SURE THESE ROADS WON'T REJECT REHABILITATION IF OFFERED TO THEM.
Godbless you, those places have been lit up for years let him bring the renovation back to people who really need it

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by mousco(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Nice one ... But maintainance culture shud not be neglected
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by princeolaoye1(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
phayvoursky:
HELLO MR AMBODE; THOSE ROADS HAVE BEEN LIT; OR MORE SAY HAVE EXPERIENCED GOVERNMENTS PRESENCE IN AREAS OF LIGHTEN, BEAUTIFICATION AND MAINTENANCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YRS.

NEED A PLACE TO LIGHT?

APAPA-OSHODI, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY IN ITS ENTIRETY (to mention a few) ARE PITCH BLACK AT NIGHT. THE STREET LIGHTS STANDING TALL WITHIN THAT AXIS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO 1980'S.

I'M SURE THESE ROADS WON'T REJECT REHABILITATION IF OFFERED TO THEM.
ambode we need light in badagry
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by hassanq(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Not impressed.
It looks like south Africa at Night and Ajegunle in the morning
lol bro i swear u b clown
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by Dasini: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why are we lik this? Only a blind man wil say he has not seen the street lighting project of this man. From OPIC plaza area to isheri, ogba, ikeja, allen-avenue, agege, 7up-ojota, magodo, and many more. Please we should learn to appreciate what has been done. Funny enough most people condening this guy, are people who can hardly do a thing. Why do we allow sentiment and ethnicity and religious bigotry blind our reasoning. Big up gov ambode, we look forward to more.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by Olasam12(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Well done dear governor but we highly need your presence on Isawo and Agbede roads at ikorodu.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by Nawa4nl: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by kayo80(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Not impressed.
It looks like south Africa at Night and Ajegunle in the morning

Lol!
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sveen:
Good morning sir!

Although i cannot deny the fact that your statement is well constructed, however, you didn't do well in the quotation aspect.

You should have used a coma[,] after Ambode and Lit instead of semicolon[;]. Futhermore, it should have been those roads had been lit instead of have.

Its supposed to be in terms of lightening, not lighten.

Ok what you are trying to us now is that the guy is bad in sentence constructing?

Please do not try that to me if i catch you? I will squeeze you.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by pateffy: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who send am message
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by kokomilala(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lagos-Badagry Expressway should easily be a source of embarrassment for the Lagos State government with its very poor state.It's an apology for what a road should look like.What's worse, there is no drainage on it.From Orile to Badagry, save for some part-little-there's no presence of government in terms of infrastructure.There are no roads in Ojo; no drainage, no functional canals.
Those who sing the praises of the government would never point out this gap.Millions live here.They are taxed,yet the government is very insensitive to their plights.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by msogunro: 2:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Sveen:
Good morning sir!

Although i cannot deny the fact that your statement is well constructed, however, you didn't do well in the quotation aspect.

You should have used a coma[,] after Ambode and Lit instead of semicolon[;]. Futhermore, it should have been those roads had been lit instead of have.

Its supposed to be in terms of lightening, not lighten.

Hilarious! You corrected someone's post, but have errors in the correction post you wrote.

grin
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2016
mikaael:

BUT APPRECIATING SUCH DEVELOPMENT ISNT A BAD IDEA...CAN EVEN ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO MORE..LETS GIVE THEM CHANCE...

I understand you point of view but it must be in serious moderation.
A governor recently said I PAY SALARIES. Please reason that type of statement.
Somethings are statutory and not born out of magnanimity on the govt's part.
Re: Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) by mikaael(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2016
cosmo84:

I understand you point of view but it must be in serious moderation.
A governor recently said I PAY SALARIES. Please reason that type of statement.
Somethings are statutory and not born out of magnanimity on the govt's part.

You're ryt bro...Nigeria is practising a different kind of democracy...The concept of Governance hasnt really bn understood by most of our 'rulers'...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

L / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.