Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over (3911 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Pennah(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Seakay:
Lol.. Azin ehn... Kanye and Kim.k
I 1nda ...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by frakdon(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Airforce1:
So today I woke up feeling like I don't want to do these anymore.
Infact I've made up my mind to end it and no going back.

I've endured
I was loyal
I can't stand an over protective woman.

I can't stand a woman who don't want to see me talking to another girl or smile at any woman.

I can't stand a woman who is jealous and unfriendly to my female friends.

I love all my friends ..
That you see me talking to some girls doesn't mean you have something going on.

I'm done.
[img]
Airforce1:

I've endured
I was loyal

I can't stand a woman who don't want to see me talking to another girl or smile at any woman.

I love all my friends ..

I'm done.
[/img]
Airforce1:

I've endured
I was loyal

I love all my friends ..

I'm done.
your papa, should go ask your mama, where she for pick you from..
you are the biggest foo! Ever liveth.
Come near me, with this kinda life, and I go wipe you out...ewu
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by nani212(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
emmijes3:
. Definitely labia minora!!! Lolzz
Badt girl... U haff spoil
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nina4u(f): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol this is quite funny .. Aiforce1 first off my fiance is a musician .. I dont agree puting ur private life up on social media is a good thing to do . That is one thing you protect protect protect . U say u dont like overprotective shit like u cant talk to girls or smile at them ? If they strangers u shouldnt do that period .Have u guys comunicated? Have she told u why she dont like what ur doing? Have u lissend and considered what she mean? U choosed a woman to love and honour ..you are not single anymore so you cant go out flirting with ppl just to get comfirmation ur hot ..U need to act like a man . If u like to do that then ur not ready for a relationship. I seen my guy on stage havin girls grind on him whatever but thats his job to make ladies scream ..say his name with their lips ..go kolo ..thats his paycheck ..but privatly hed never would flirt with another ladie . Keep it professional.
Thats why now (thanks to social media) we know Kanye West loves getting fingered in the boody hole while ramming Kim ..and Kim likes to get peed on ...not good to take u issues on social media ...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nina4u:
Lol this is quite funny .. Aiforce1 first off my fiance is a musician .. I dont agree puting ur private life up on social media is a good thing to do . That is one thing you protect protect protect . U say u dont like overprotective shit like u cant talk to girls or smile at them ? If they strangers u shouldnt do that period .Have u guys comunicated? Have she told u why she dont like what ur doing? Have u lissend and considered what she mean? U choosed a woman to love and honour ..you are not single anymore so you cant go out flirting with ppl just to get comfirmation ur hot ..U need to act like a man . If u like to do that then ur not ready for a relationship. I seen my guy on stage havin girls grind on him whatever but thats his job to make ladies scream ..say his name with their lips ..go kolo ..thats his paycheck ..but privatly hed never would flirt with another ladie . Keep it professional.
Thats why now (thanks to social media) we know Kanye West loves getting fingered in the boody hole while ramming Kim ..and Kim likes to get peed on ...not good to take u issues on social media ...
the bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by lacasera14(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
this guy and his bae are just so funny, they'll get back together again and continue fooling themselves on nairaland am pretty sure of that, they should grow up .

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by stonecoldcafe: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I've endured
I was loyal

I love all my friends ..

I'm done.

Y ar u so childish? Did you have 2do dis online?
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
nani212:
Badt girl... U haff spoil
the fact that u knw what labia minoria is,means you just like me. tongue
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by snakie86: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Nina4u:

So, u sef believe dis rubbish ish....immature sibblings coming online to post rubbish all cos of cheap attention
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by nani212(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2016
emmijes3:
the fact that u knw what labia minoria is,means you just like me. tongue
hehehe. since we have something in common, why dont we move our ministry to the permanent site.
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Kjking(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2016
udysweet:
Don't I jus love nairaland? Comments ik these are what makes my day. Infact dis one is helpin to mak dis my trip a less boring one,passenger beside me be looking at me like"wat wrong wit her and why she giggling"

typical eyen Akwa ibom!!!
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by xtervaganza(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Airforce1:

I've endured
I was loyal

I love all my friends ..

I'm done.
no wonder you sing sh1t songs.

At this stage it's hard for me which one is sh1ttier you or your song.

And seriously, stop embarrassing yourself, we know you operate both account
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Mrbigman1(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2016
ssoftappless:
so hw may we help u? when will u release another cultural song?

Repent of ur bad mouth
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by mentorken05(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Stupid publicity stunt
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by CaroLyner(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2016
dreampraywork:

Carolyner where have u been since all dz while??
been around yo smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
been around yo smileysmiley
Nah nah nah
Rather U ignoring me
Been trying to send you a dm
Re: My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over by hfinest1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
pinkjacket9:
you're not telling the truth you ungrateful mommy's boy
hehehe... my juju worked...

so now that you're single pinkjacet will u finally gree for me? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / How To Drive An Unwanted Guest From Your House (pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.