Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. (9807 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Issame: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2019
A Nigerian man took to his social media page to shares after sex photos of himself and his girlfriend.

The things people post on social media! See full picture below..

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/03/man-shares-after-sex-photo-of-himself-and-his-girlfriend-on-social-media-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Issame: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2019
More
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2019
If she eventually meet her future husband and lie to him that she is a virgin the man should Google this thread on nairaland to find out.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by shyman03(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2019
not perfect
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by peteruuu(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
The Internet that is supposed to be used for something reasonable and be of help to trillions of people, but ALAS, here is it being used for stupidity and foolishness

Some youths are not helping the matters too.

cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
grin ohhhhh lord what is the meaning of this fuckeryyy I'm seeing here oooo wink I can now say with authority that Nigerian women have all lost their minds

I need a verified Adsense and website to buy

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Jessyjack(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
instead of me to have a daughter like this, I better not have any at all..... what a disgrace.......!!!! what a shame.....!!! what a curse.....!!!!

beautiful fool.....!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2019
That penis still dey inside that Toto

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
instead of me to have a daughter like this, I better not have any at all..... what a disgrace.......!!!! what a shame.....!!! what a curse.....!!!!

beautiful fool.....!!!
like you don't have sex or isn't active at all... Mtseeeeewww!

The difference between you two for now is that she took pics while at it while you may have not tried that yet...

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Gucciboss: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2019
What a beautifool girl

1 Like

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin ohhhhh lord what is the meaning of this fuckeryyy I'm seeing here oooo wink I can now say with authority that Nigerian women have all lost their minds

I need a verified Adsense and website to buy
so what about the man? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by dominique(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

beautiful fool.....!!!

So you're ok with a son that shares after sex photos on social media right? Why shame the girl only when she wasn't the only participant in that shameful act

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by anonymuz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is the highest stupidity I've ever seen on social media. This is uncalled for. Why display your foolishness like this. See the ribs.he looks hungry

Spit

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Preshy561(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

beautiful fool.....!!!
A very senseless post.
She's the only one on the picture right? I see you breeding lots of manwhòres in the future, since its right and sensible for an old idiotic man to snap picture of himself and girlfriend and then, post on internet.
What do I know, maybe, just maybe, that's the type of man you are married to.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Preshy561(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
cucumbae:
If she eventually meet her future husband and lie to him that she is a virgin the man should Google this thread on nairaland to find out.
Oh shut up.
I guess she was the only senseless person in the picture.
I forgot, it's always the girl's fault that we have stupid people displaying their wanton behaviours online.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobodyperson: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Oh shut up.
I forgot, it's always the girl's fault that we have stupid people displaying their wanton behaviours online.
You're a fool
How is this the man's fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by kushercain: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Oh shut up.

No single sense in this post

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Yuceeluv(f): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
She might be an orphan. I can't believe she would have parents and do this.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by ADRIAN88(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
SaucyBenks:
That penis still dey inside that Toto

Weldone oh! Intercourse Referee

10 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by LisaAnne(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Issame:
A Nigerian man took to his social media page to shares after sex photos of himself and his girlfriend.

The things people post on social media! See full picture below..

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/03/man-shares-after-sex-photo-of-himself-and-his-girlfriend-on-social-media-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Mynd44
smh
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by jonaifame22(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
fresh.....laps

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Topmaike007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Children of Satan
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by MissRaine69(f): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
cucumbae:
I think every potential husband should do that....
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by MissRaine69(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yuceeluv:
She might be an orphan. I can't believe she would have parents and do this.
Do you know how many girls that come from ultra religious homes that do this sort of thing? The ones with 0% street credibility, who believe any bs a guy says.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by DayDreamer05(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by ayzee04(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
]Weldone oh! Intercourse Referee....

[b]

Refree abeg I wan enter for second half na beg I dey beg but I no get boot o!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by dazzlingd(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
She's pretty, he couldn't hide his joy
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by jeff1607(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
that man needs a pummelling
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by rex444(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sometimes youths just wanna explore but in this way, I don't think it's creative exploration. Why not be creative
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Oh shut up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online / Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache / Nigeria's Beverly Osu's Big Brother Africa Shower Scene Video Leaked [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.