Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (28261 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by CaptainRahl(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Laveda:
Relax, you never see fùck. If him jam he'll run grin
‎دadonblivit
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by frankkydee(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Medunah:
Tell him there will be ' no sex' or any form of intimacy like bj, smooching, kissing bla bla, He will run, I tell ya wink

+ no8) works like magic too, just tell him ur pastor wants to see him nd he must come to ur church for 3-5days dry fasting so dat it can be revealed to you if he is the will of God. He will run faster than Usain bolt

I will gladly accept that from you,if you tell me this babe
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by klassykute(m): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Tell him to send his NUDES
before she ask for nude she don see 100
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by klassykute(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2016
wristbangle:
I just don't know why some guys can't take "NO" for an answer as they find it difficult to understand that ladies find it somewhat irritating when they are persistently pressurised to accept their proposal. By the reason of their desperation, they become aggressive he-goats, thereby, chasing ladies without an iota of shame or self respect.

For a lady who has been experiencing this terrible menace of chicken-like chase from guys, the following points will help you in discarding stubborn toasters from your life.

1. Demand huge Money from them

Guys get easily discouraged when a lady starts demanding for money unnecessarily, and so as a lady, it will be advisable to gold-dig an adamant toaster with the intuition to keep him off your zone so as to forcefully make him have disinterest in you. However, demand money for Brazilian hair or school fee and watch him drift way

2. Reply his chats with monosyllabic words

Ladies are really gifted in this act, so there's no point laying much emphasis about the way they do it. Most guys cannot cope with monosyllabic responses during chat, therefore, they lose interest and may even delete the lady when they can no longer cope. This method is best adopted to discard guys who are online woman wrappers.

3. Declare "Unhealthy" status to them

Ladies, this will work like magic to discard kitty-cat obsessed toasters from your life (E.g Tosyne2much, classcaptain and Ronald4lif). Invite such a guy to your house and when it is getting to the point of love making, kindly tell him that you are an HIV/Ebola patient. In a twinkle of an eye, you will see him run for his dare life.

4. Scare them with "Blood Covenant"

There are several occasion when action speaks louder than voice. If a lady can be smart enough to tie a fake charm around her waist or say any guy that get laid with her will experience thunderbolt, he won't dare near her again. Better still, you could tell the dude to go into blood covenant with you, and watch him zoom off with the speed of light

5. Wear an Engagement Ring

Even though some guys will not want to keep off despite wearing an engagement ring on your finger; keep ringing it to their ears to attend your wedding ceremony which will be coming up soon. This will make him feel so bad that he will have no choice other than back off completely. Though this may not work on some extremely stubborn toasters sha cheesy

6. Often Upload the picture of a very Handsome guy as your boyfriend

For some reasons, it will be advisable that ladies facing headache from ugly toasters should use pictures of a very handsome dude as their display pictures, even though they are not dating him. This will however, oppress these toasters as they know they are ugly.

7. Tell them you can't date a Broke guy

Many guys, if not all, detest hearing this discriminatory statement from ladies. No matter how stubborn a toaster is, he will let you be the moment you make him realize you can't date a broke guy like him.

8. Tell them to embark on several weeks dry fasting

For a guy who refuse to back off, a lady should tell him to embark on several weeks dry fasting to hear from God if she is the one. The statement alone will make him nag like is she the only lady on earth. As a result of this, he will drastically lose interest.
Chaiii wickedness! wickedness!! hummmmm in patience Jonathan's voice dia ris God o
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Ignyte(m): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2016
All these plenty talk no dey dissuade me... Unfortunately guys you've met are BROKE so demands for cash scare them. Me?? I lavishly toast you, money doesn't stop me. The only thing that stops me is when someone decides to talk about God too much, we'll never really get to agree...
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by ekwemzy2014(m): 5:00am On Feb 18, 2016
And tomorrow they will say at 40 no husband
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by refiner(f): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
grin see wetin vexing cause u now........

grin....
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by just2okworld(f): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=wristbangle post=43009305]I just don't know why some guys can't take "NO" for an answer as they find it difficult to understand that ladies find it somewhat irritating when they are persistently pressurised to accept their proposal. By the reason of their desperation, they become aggressive he-goats, thereby, chasing ladies without an iota of shame or self respect.

For a lady who has been experiencing this terrible menace of chicken-like chase from guys, the following points will help you in discarding stubborn toasters from your life.

Guys get easily discouraged when a lady starts demanding for money unnecessarily, and so as a lady, it will be advisable to gold-dig an adamant toaster with the intuition to keep him off your zone so as to forcefully make him have disinterest in you. However, demand money for Brazilian hair or school fee and watch him drift way

Ladies are really gifted in this act, so there's no point laying much emphasis about the way they do it. Most guys cannot cope with monosyllabic responses during chat, therefore, they lose interest and may even delete the lady when they can no longer cope. This method is best adopted to discard guys who are online woman wrappers.

Ladies, this will work like magic to discard kitty-cat obsessed toasters from your life (E.g Tosyne2much, classcaptain and Ronald4lif). Invite such a guy to your house and when it is getting to the point of love making, kindly tell him that you are an HIV/Ebola patient. In a twinkle of an eye, you will see him run for his dare life.

There are several occasion when action speaks louder than voice. If a lady can be smart enough to tie a fake charm around her waist or say any guy that get laid with her will experience thunderbolt, he won't dare near her again. Better still, you could tell the dude to go into blood covenant with you, and watch him zoom off with the speed of light

Even though some guys will not want to keep off despite wearing an engagement ring on your finger; keep ringing it to their ears to attend your wedding ceremony which will be coming up soon. This will make him feel so bad that he will have no choice other than back off completely. Though this may not work on some extremely stubborn toasters sha cheesy

For some reasons, it will be advisable that ladies facing headache from ugly toasters should use pictures of a very handsome dude as their display pictures, even though they are not dating him. This will however, oppress these toasters as they know they are ugly.

Many guys, if not all, detest hearing this discriminatory statement from ladies. No matter how stubborn a toaster is, he will let you be the moment you make him realize you can't date a broke guy like him.

For a guy who refuse to back off, a lady should tell him to embark on several weeks dry fasting to hear from God if she is the one. The statement alone will make him nag like is she the only lady on earth. As a result of this, he will drastically lose interest.
[/quot
ooooooooosheygrin
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Funkybabee(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
tell him you are a cancer patient
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by bigiyaro(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls OP ur next write up should be " how to get serious toasters when u r 35"

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by skywalker240(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2016
grin
My niggga
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by wristbangle: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2016
klassykute:
Chaiii wickedness! wickedness!! hummmmm in patience Jonathan's voice dia ris God o

Hahahaha, wetin I do oo? grin

From all the comments, it shows guys ain't happy at all. Omo see how ladies dey open teeth everywhere. Hehehe
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by makabulchi(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Hurlstarling:
It still beats my imagination why the verb "toast" and its noun "toaster" is still relevant in this century. Even more is the disgracing news of a guy "pressuring" a Lady into accepting his proposals when its glaring she is not interested in the proposed proposal. As for me, I consider such act as stupidity defined: majestic foolishness and coperate madness. Any guy caught doing such deserved to be castrated considering the availability of Ladies in Nigeria.
As long as derz bread..d rest is history

But at it all, Ladies own are more frustrating than guys.
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by flawlessT(f): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
I can't even try dah No.3 cus dah shit will spread faster

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by stzy(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Medunah:
Tell him there will be ' no sex' or any form of intimacy like bj, smooching, kissing bla bla, He will run, I tell ya wink

+ no8) works like magic too, just tell him ur pastor wants to see him nd he must come to ur church for 3-5days dry fasting so dat it can be revealed to you if he is the will of God. He will run faster than Usain bolt
if that ab is urs I'd go 4 7days dry n on the 8th day as d bible said d child can den b taken 4rm d mother... With dat said, I c u're a J Cole fan n what dat said is that we may likely move bricks. 2geda coz my ab na elemento
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
You've not met stubborn guys my dear, I tried 1 when I was single and he immediately asked me to send my account number. I was so shocked but I didn't send it because the amount I demanded was a bit mind blowing and I knew that nothing in this world would make me ever accept the guy, I just had to tell him to forget about it, I didn't wanna do something I'll feel guilty about later. The engagement ring aspect,joke of the century. Them no dey see that one, I still have crazy 'pests' on my neck even though I never take off my wedding ring, my hubby always has a way of dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Why will still toast you, they will tell you two can play together if you tell them you have a bf grin
As for that request for huge money part, I pray you shouldn't eat an Igbo boy or Yoruba boy's money and think you can run away. If your punna no pour yogurt, your ass hole go pour ice cream. They will forcefully have their way, after all rice no be beans, nothing easy grin

Best thing to do is to give them cold shoulders, they will protocol it. Lol.

Hmmmm........I feel ur pain

Shey una dey see experience dey speak abi?
Gals don't chop ibo boys and yoruba bois money o
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
LaDivva:
You've not met stubborn guys my dear, I tried 1 when I was single and he immediately asked me to send my account number. I was so shocked but I didn't send it because the amount I demanded was a bit mind blowing and I knew that nothing in this world would make me ever accept the guy, I just had to tell him to forget about it, I didn't wanna do something I'll feel guilty about later. The engagement ring aspect,joke of the century. Them no dey see that one, I still have crazy 'pests' on my neck even though I never take off my wedding ring, my hubby always has a way of dealing with them.

Abeg shey ur husband na van dame? Abi th rock?
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
askibee:

Abeg shey ur husband na van dame? Abi th rock?
I wasn't talking of physical combat...
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by KINGS100(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2016
wristbangle:
I just don't know why some guys can't take "NO" for an answer as they find it difficult to understand that ladies find it somewhat irritating when they are persistently pressurised to accept their proposal. By the reason of their desperation, they become aggressive he-goats, thereby, chasing ladies without an iota of shame or self respect.

u never mentioned the negative impact it these will create on d lady personality...
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by clickwtB(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
NO 3 IS DANGEROUS DONT TRY IT OOH,BUT IT DOESNT MEAN IT HAS FAILED TO STOP ME ONCE!!!!!
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Laveda:
Relax, you never see fùck. If him jam he'll run grin
shooo shocked
really? undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2016
LaDivva:
I wasn't talking of physical combat...

Issokay kwontinue
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by wristbangle: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2016
ekwemzy2014:
And tomorrow they will say at 40 no husband

gringrin
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by ipledge10(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno come and learn...your last chance to discharge a strong head toaster according to braceletwristbangle
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by lightdotcom: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Stop dialogue and the whole shit will end
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by ipledge10(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
wristbangle:

Well this can't chase me away.If I have am surely gonna give to her,and if I don't I will tell her I dont..

This will actually get me pissed off,I will tell her she is boring at first,and if that persist she turn to additional contact

A real sharp guy will surely decode this...if I found myself in this kind of situation,I will just tell am ready to share her illness

This is way too much, you shouldn't portray yourself so bad because you wanna discard a guy...don't be surprised if guys start running from you...the guy might share the news,and believe me guys really hate diabolical ladies

This always get me,and continue to get me...I don't approach girls that have rings on their finger...the worst thing is that I don't know difference between engagement ring or fashion ring..I believe any gal with round ring is engaged

Well this won't get me cause am good looking myself tongue,no handsome guy pix will intimidate me

I just see her secondary olosho...and it depends on how she put it...I might see it as I like to date a successful guy

Only if she takes it very serious. ..I will just turn to joke,and tell her I fasted before I met her
my 2 cents
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
ipledge10:
MrsPhyno come and learn...your last chance to discharge a strong head toaster according to braceletwristbangle
Lol, I'm sure these options work but I don't think I have the liver to use them. I'll always feel bad.
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Unfortunately most girls already do all this. Problem is after doing all this he may leave you alone alright, but he'll form a permanent opinion about you. Fate has a twisted sense of humor. Don't worry, you'll understand when you open threads on what to do now that you've met and fallen in love with his brother, discovered his dad is your boss/referee or you somehow find yourself in some situation where his opinion about you counts. Maybe grow a brain and tell him no firmly, not some silly vague reply like "you're not ready" as you girls love, but a firm uncompromising no. No matter how goat-like he is, when you tell a guy no enough times, he'll back off.
And maybe it would be better if you silly girls stop playing hard to get or stringing guys along. It makes some guys think you're all fickle nitwits that don't know what they want cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by ipledge10(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol, I'm sure these options work but I don't think I have the liver to use them. I'll always feel bad.
yours own method is not there. ..you know I almost give up
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
ipledge10:
yours own method is not there. ..you know I almost give up
hahaha jesu. i dont have a method. u should give up btw tongue
Re: 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters by wristbangle: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rollar:
Unfortunately most girls already do all this. Problem is after doing all this he may leave you alone alright, but he'll form a permanent opinion about you. Fate has a twisted sense of humor. Don't worry, you'll understand when you open threads on what to do now that you've met and fallen in love with his brother, discovered his dad is your boss/referee or you somehow find yourself in some situation where his opinion about you counts. Maybe grow a brain and tell him no firmly, not some silly vague reply like "you're not ready" as you girls love, but a firm uncompromising no. No matter how goat-like he is, when you tell a guy no enough times, he'll back off.
And maybe it would be better if you silly girls stop playing hard to get or stringing guys along. It makes some guys think you're all fickle nitwits that don't know what they want cool

Bro, well said. In as much I wrote this article to condemn stubborn toaster' act, some ladies will use this points to inflict pain on potential suitors who possess the necessary ingredient to become to good husband. Well who are they deceiving if not their selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.