Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried (3212 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
after reading so many post about guyz shagging, i am scared of allowing my girlfriend go for her NYSC. i just want to know if it is possible for a guy to sleep with a girl during the 3weeks orientation camp. because i have made her know that after the 3weeks she is coming back and she will not be doing her primary assignment after the camp. so please let me know if it is possible
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by timmy7(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Haba! Why you no trust ur girl grin but u neva marry her now wey u no go allow her go camp Why worry abt her being shagged during orientation,abi u sabi say ur girl is hyperactive as in, U cant vouch 4 her fidelity while there cheesy cry
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Igwe9(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
009kk:

after reading so many post about guyz shagging, i am scared of allowing my girlfriend go for her NYSC. i just want to know if it is possible for a guy to sleep with a girl during the 3weeks orientation camp. because i have made her know that after the 3weeks she is coming back and she will not be doing her primary assignment after the camp. so please let me know if it is possible
How long are you planning on encaging this woman? just curious bro! shocked come to answer your question, is your wife that easy to sleep with? your assumption is absolutely false based on the wide experience i had on camp .
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Godmother(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
timmy7:

Haba! Why you no trust ur girl  grin but u neva marry her now wey u no go allow her go camp Why worry abt her being shagged during orientation,abi u sabi say ur girl is hyperactive as in,  U cant vouch 4 her fidelity while there cheesy cry

Abi, you have to trust her now. It is very possible though. I witnessed a lot of it during my orientation.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
009kk:

after reading so many post about guyz shagging, i am scared of allowing my girlfriend go for her NYSC. i just want to know if it is possible for a guy to sleep with a girl during the 3weeks orientation camp. because[b] i have made her know that after the 3weeks she is coming back and she will not be doing her primary assignment after the camp. so please let me know if it is possible[/b]

Please get a wrapper and tie yourself to her back. . .that way you will be sure she won't shag anyone. . .

awon weree!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by gen2genius(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
If she's so dense and you're so insecure, then get her an armoured nappy, make sure it's properly locked but create a hole for urinating.

PATHETIC! angry
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
@all
thanks dear for the advice. not that i don't trust her,its just that i am so scared becos when we started going out she confessed to me that she sleept with somebody and that she could not cope with the guilt in her conscience and she told me of which i forgive her. that was back in 2005.but i trust her. its just that when i read some post of her guyz shagg girls during their NYSC i became scared
Igwe.:

[color=#006600]How long are you planning on encaging this woman? just curious bro! shocked come to answer your question, is your wife that easy to sleep with? your assumption is absolutely false based on the wide experience i had on camp .
@ igwe, are you telling me it is not possible[/color]
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Igwe9(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ 009kk
first, separate my post from yours, secondly, ain't saying isn't possible, just that, it all depends on individuals and how extremely susceptible they are, as for me, I'd advice you marry her before she goes for service, else not she might see a better person in there.
cool
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ igwe
there is no possibility for us to get married because she is going next week to kastina
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Igwe9(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
ok. i wish her safe journey cool
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by omega25red(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
how much did you pay for this girl because you are describing her like property.
It's not the NYSC you should be worried about, worry about the trust in your relationship because she could easy dump you or cheat on you if she wanted.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ igwe
thanks for wishing us safe journey becos i am flying with her. i just applied for 3weeks off at my working place and i know by tomorrow it will be granted
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Igwe9(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
009kk:

@ igwe
thanks for wishing us safe journey becos i am flying with her. i just applied for 3weeks off at my working place and i know by tomorrow it will be granted
This is serious ooh! cheesy cheesy, na koboko the military guys go take send you back, or are you planning on lodging in the hotel for the 3 weeks? which i'm sure isn't gonna be easy for both of you undecided
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2009
yes i wil lodge
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sistawoman: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2009
You are crazy.

If I was her you would never see my ass again. I would leave the country as soon as i got the first two mins away from you.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by bluespice(f): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2009
sistawoman:

You are crazy.

If I was her you would never see my ass again. I would leave the country as soon as i got the first two mins away from you.
bull's eye!
potential lethal ex somebody?

dude u need help and fast!
gosh how do we ladies bag the scum sometimes?!
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by puskin: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2009
@poster
U b classical woman wrapper.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sistawoman: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

bull's eye!
potential lethal ex somebody?

dude u need help and fast!
gosh how do we ladies bag the scum sometimes?!

I think all women get at least one crazy.

I feel so sorry for the sista. I hope she gets away.

@poster
give me your girls information I want to help you monitor her.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by bluespice(f): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2009
sistawoman:

I think all women get at least one crazy.

I feel so sorry for the sista. I hope she gets away.

@poster
give me your girls information I want to help you monitor her.
i know yeah,

poster same here also, two heads are better than one ey?
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Beaf: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2009
You need this. Lock the thing when she lef u for Abuja go Orokoriowon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sistawoman: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2009
Beaf:

You need this. Lock the thing when she lef u for Abuja go Orokoriowon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You owe me a keyboard i just spit my soda all over it when i saw that picture. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by bluespice(f): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2009
death! grin
isnt that supposed to be for men tho?
the shape of the crotch looks that way undecided
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:37am On Jul 09, 2009
009kk:

@ igwe

. . . shocked. . .This is simply Sick! embarassed
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 009kk: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2009
@ThoniaSlim @sistawoman @bluespice@ puskin
pls i only asked to know if it were possible of shagging gurls in camp[color=#990000][/color]. she has cheated on me b4 and i don't want that to happen again because i allowed it happen that was in 2005. a friend of her was her bday batch when we were stil in skol. my gurl asked me to come with her but i refused. reluntantly i told her to go and that i will meet her up.later that evening i picked a male friend of mine and we headed for the party. on our way, police stoped us and that was when i knew i forgot my drivers liscience. u knw the normal thing, i gave them money. on getting to the party i met my girl chattin g wit a guy and when she saw me , she came to us and we were together. because i was tired i decided to go back to skol cos i had no cash on me again to lodge after the party which was my earlier intention. 2 days later after lectures, she did not get back to the room on tym cos we live 2gether not knowing she slept with the guy i met her chatting with when i got tothe party that day. i did not knw she was the one that used her mouth to tell that she has not been hersef with the guilt in her conscience. i forgive her and after since then, i don't like letting her out of my sight.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by vincey(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2009
dnt worry. if she is truly felling that guilt, and she has true love for you, she will never do it again cos she will flash back to the past experience the moment another is about to hapen.

Uless she is dumb, and quickly forget things, then i assure u that even if u get married to her, she will still continue, cos i myself, i dont trust ladies.

Do u really know her?
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by frank317: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2009
@poster, weather u trust ur wife or not does not stop her from shagging if she wants to.

you better let ur wife go for her service and stop worrying ur self over situation u cant control
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sexybabes(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2009
009kk:

@ThoniaSlim @sistawoman @bluespice@ puskin
pls i only asked to know if it were possible of shagging gurls in camp[color=#990000][/color]. she has cheated on me b4 and i don't want that to happen again because i allowed it happen that was in 2005. a friend of her was her bday batch when we were stil in skol. my gurl asked me to come with her but i refused. reluntantly i told her to go and that i will meet her up.later that evening i picked a male friend of mine and we headed for the party. on our way, police stoped us and that was when i knew i forgot my drivers liscience. u knw the normal thing, i gave them money. on getting to the party i met my girl chattin g wit a guy and when she saw me , she came to us and we were together. because i was tired i decided to go back to skol cos i had no cash on me again to lodge after the party which was my earlier intention. 2 days later after lectures, she did not get back to the room on tym cos we live 2gether not knowing she slept with the guy i met her chatting with when i got to the party that day. i did not knw she was the one that used her mouth to tell that she has not been hersef with the guilt in her conscience. i forgive her and after since then, i don't like letting her out of my sight.

As much as I understand where you coming from but let me tell you something. You cannot baby sit her 24/7, you have to let her be free and be responsible or learn to be responsible on her own. She needs to do things on her own and discover if can fight temptations without your help. The 1st incident happened not because you didn't go to the party with her or not because you left early or whatever, it happened because maybe she felt something for the other guy only her knows what was that. You say you forgave her but to me it seems you haven't forget it.  You say you guys were staying together and she went and sleep with the other guy after lectures, you see that was a very little time she got to do that. That should tell you that no matter how much you can follow her around if she wants to cheat again she will even if you can follow her when she goes to pee and you being clingy could push her into cheating instead of preventing it. And for both your sake let what happened in the past go.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by GEW: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2009
sexybabes:

As much as I understand where you coming from but let me tell you something. You cannot baby sit her 24/7, you have to let her be free and be responsible or learn to be responsible on her own. She needs to do things on her own and discover if can fight temptations without your help. The 1st incident happened not because you didn't go to the party with her or not because you left early or whatever, it happened because maybe she felt something for the other guy only her knows what was that. You say you forgave her but to me it seems you haven't forget it.  You say you guys were staying together and she went and sleep with the other guy after lectures, you see that was a very little time she got to do that. That should tell you that no matter how much you can follow her around if she wants to cheat again she will even if you can follow her when she goes to pee and you being clingy could push her into cheating instead of preventing it. And for both your sake let what happened in the past go.    
mmmmmmmmmm. you see wwhat sleeping around like dogs does to someone head.

@ OP, i beg relax stop following skirts about. if you cannot trust her now dont make the msitake thinking you will trust her tomorrow. dont give yourself heart attack.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sweetluvb(f): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2009
seems dats how u do, yep, dats y u fink ur gurl cud do same, haba, u no trust her atal, if u think stoppin her from going for her NYSC will solve d problem den u must be kiddin. even if she stays wit u 24/7 she go stil do wateva she wan do u no go even know, so allow her please, wink
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by bluespice(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2009
ur explanations dont absolve ur possesive actions
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by Ben13: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2009
you can't protect your girl that way, just give her enough condoms.
Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by sexybabes(f): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2009
Ben20001:

you can't protect your girl that way, just give her enough condoms.
Do you want to kill the poor guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White. / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You / Joystick Injured By Girlfriend During pre-intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.