Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr (35336 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / BREAKING!!! Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria; Condemns Buhari’s Economic Policies / The Igbo:our Position On Biafra.....vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by mikeapollo: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2016
fistonati:
I can't LAFF pls, what in the first place is Nigeria exporting to Ghana. When despite our population we still import chicken, we import our agro needs to the extent of common toothpicks.

I stand to be corrected, only educationists (teachers and lecturers) and corruption is what I know we export to Ghana

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria exports teachers and lecturers to Ghana? No way! It is rather students(corruption and nuisance attitude) that we export to Ghana!
Have you ever been taught by Ghanaian teachers in your secondary school days? If so, you would know that Ghanaian teachers are much better than Nigerian teachers!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by aimuan(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2016
fistonati:
I can't LAFF pls, what in the first place is Nigeria exporting to Ghana. When despite our population we still import chicken, we import our agro needs to the extent of common toothpicks.

I stand to be corrected, only educationists (teachers and lecturers) and corruption is what I know we export to Ghana

grin grin grin grin grin
don't say what u don't know,kindly go to chisco or ABC park to see for urself.i reside in Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Reference(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2016
fistonati:

grin grin grin grin grin

What are you laughing at. Are you not aware that our prime industries such as Dangote export to the sub-region and is it not in your interest that they dominate their markets to help with our balance of payments.
Granted we don't make much but we are competitive in the few things we produce such as cement.

Though the naira has lost 30% of its value lately the price of cement has remained stable showing that it is a wholly made in Nigeria product and giving credence to the fact that we can safely devalue our currency without the world ending.

And believe you me, devaluation is a legal and far better means of shutting off imports and promoting production and exports that banning and restrictions could ever be.
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by habsydiamond(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria will survive no matter what the situation, the condition we will laugh last by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Yemismart(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Hahaha I laugh in fante language. Make I go caprice in achimota Accra to collect my goods from Nigeria. Abc transport the best in the game. Buahahhahahha Ghana home of booming business. grin. Naija Naija learn from other western African countries.
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by wazobiaN9(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2016
menix:
See Ghana oooo..

When will Nigeria learn nd pass Bills that will favor local production..

Today, we re begging FG to make our own locally produced car the official car instead of the reverse.

How I wish Ghana will also ban our politicians before they get contaminated..

Your comment betrays your ignorance of the realities in Ghana, plus you are casting aspersions on your country unduly.

The so called prohibition list made by the Nigerian govt. was created in part to favour local production... the article even stated that Ghana is trying to toe Nigeria's line in same regard.

Yes, our politicians are corrupt, but theirs are also 'contaminated' already. Truth is most politicians on this continent are plain thieves, and that is why Africa's growth has been stymied for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Yemismart(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Before I forget lol. 1cedi 56naira. shocked
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2016
iamord:
malaria dreams are not to be taken seriously
i told u not to be sleeping naked again, mosquitos of these days are dreadful...grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by AmAlbert(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2016
grin
peacengine:
So what is the essence of visits Buhari makes every week, it seems we are loosing more partners. I blame the body odor
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Krismart(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Wic items were banned?
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Krismart(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2016
Please what and what items did Ghana ban from Nigeria?
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by grandstar(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Serves Nigeria right. Too protectionist, protecting highly unproductive companies.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Just30: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Putting goods from Ghana meant for your market , on your blacklist is like asking Ghana to do same. Goods like textiles, cement, milk, and etc which are competing with similar goods made in Ghana for the limited market space could also be banned but you know what, Ghana, in the it policy of integration would not place a ban. After the expansion of the current cement plants in Ghana and the construction of two new cement plants, which are ongoing, Dangote would be crowded out of the market .
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
it depends on the drugs. Nigeria imports drugs from different countries of the world, indian,canada and usa.
Ghana is the least. But since made in nigeria policy is a song for the senates.
Then as time goes on, nigeria will start patronising indigenous pharmaceutical products from juhel and neros pharmaceutical firms from anambra state.

Light of the entire black nations. This is time for easterner to reap from what they have sowed for so long.

Note: Fyi pls do not called ghana ordinary, this country(GHANA) is better and well managed than your country.(NIGERIA)
Nigeria is a failed country and should be term ordinary not ghana.

Another biafran......its ur house hold that has failed.....how dare you compare Ghana to Nigeria even Nigeria at its present state is better than Ghana ivory coast togo Benin combined ........do you travel at all
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yemismart:
Hahaha I laugh in fante language. Make I go caprice in achimota Accra to collect my goods from Nigeria. Abc transport the best in the game. Buahahhahahha Ghana home of booming business. grin. Naija Naija learn from other western African countries.

IPod youth......WTF are you saying
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by O0XYGEN: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its even an insult to compare a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
But seriously is nigeria even a country?
Its only a retarded fool who's gonna be happy for living in a useless pathetic good for nothing terrorism and poverty infested zoo like nigeria.
wallace83:

Another biafran......its ur house hold that has failed.....how dare you compare Ghana to Nigeria even Nigeria at its present state is better than Ghana ivory coast togo Benin combined ........do you travel at all

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by O0XYGEN: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
mbahfrankuc:
Ghana level Don change just imagine, person don suffer!!!!!Just Ghana,common Ghana,Ordinary Ghana kwa?
(Just, Common, Ordinary GHANA) is far better than( Useless Pathetic Good for nothing nigeria )

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Its even an insult to compare a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
But seriously is nigeria even a country?

Your country borrow money to run election, collect dangerous prisons from Guantanamo bay for funds and you re calling Nigeria..... Told y'all demented Ghanaians running ur dirty apeteshi mouth on this forum make we meet up una no greee........don't you ever mention me in ur useless life

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by O0XYGEN: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
With all your foolishness you still reside in GHANA.
What a pity
Your useless nigeria is currently begging the world bank for loan
Your useless country can't even pay it's workers and you are here saying nonsense.
Your useless country can't provide common electricity even with the huge gas and oil deposit in that zoo.
And you have the gut to talk when a humanbeing is talking? SMH
I pity you guys to the core.
wallace83:

Your country borrow money to run election, collect dangerous prisons from Guantanamo bay for funds and you re calling Nigeria..... Told y'all demented Ghanaians running ur dirty apeteshi mouth on this forum make we meet up una no greee........don't you ever mention me in ur useless life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by truthisbittar12: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
if becouse we have bad leaders who is ghana to talk
to nigeria.

stoping trade with nigeria will diminish any here
except uprising effort.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
O0XYGEN:
With all your foolishness you still reside in GHANA.
What a pity
Your useless nigeria is currently begging the world bank for loan
Your useless country can't even pay it's workers and you are here saying nonsense.
Your useless country can't provide common electricity even with the huge gas and oil deposit in that zoo.
And you have the gut to talk when a humanbeing is talking? SMH
I pity you guys to the core.

This Bleep boy if u mention me again......ehh go shock you say I go locate u for Accra do you have a future in Ghana when foreigners own all the investments apartment etc.....deal with that before saying trash bout another country BASTARD
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by PetroDolla3: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Classic mumu talk! Your dustbin country should pity Ghana? Such shambolic and foolish talk! Utter crap! Your mudafaka shith0le country needs pitying, huh? Shit paper has more value than your useless currency! Fuckeduppedness

gentleheart1:
I think our Federal Government should take it easy on Ghana, though Ghanaians can be annoying but I think we should pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by PetroDolla3: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sharap magg0t! What is there in your country apart from suicide bombers? Your shithole armpit country us sinking faster than titanic, ediot! Fuelish goat!

wallace83:

This Bleep boy if u mention me again......ehh go shock you say I go locate u for Accra do you have a future in Ghana when foreigners own all the investments apartment etc.....deal with that before saying trash bout another country BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by ODUBEZE: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
mrphysics:
Nigeria should follow suit.

Ban things we ought to be producing in Nigeria. start by banning the importation of foreign rice.
so because Ghana ban Nigeria too must?
oh boy think of what and when its best for your people before implementing!
The situation on ground is more than do me I do U mission. U should proffer a lasting solution
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Yemismart(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
wallace83:

IPod youth......WTF are you saying

Mumu. I'm not iPod fool
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stop with the insults abeg. Leave Ghana alone. We are to blame ourselves for whatever situatioin we find ourselves. If Ghana had all the resouces were blessed with i dont think we will still be calling them ordinary. We want to implement reforms to encourage indeginization and Ghana is the country we want to use as example. We all need each other abeg. They still remain our allies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by iamord(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
ODUBEZE:

so because Ghana ban Nigeria too must?
oh boy think of what and when its best for your people before implementing!
The situation on ground is more than do me I do U mission. U should proffer a lasting solution
ignorant people will not read into your statement

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by pharmagba: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Elosky20:
hope naija will do same
Please Ban ALOMO Biitters
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
PetroDolla3:
Sharap magg0t! What is there in your country apart from suicide bombers? Your shithole armpit country us sinking faster than titanic, ediot! Fuelish goat!

THANK YOU
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by Sunnyade01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Our government ban on export is already affecting Ghana.

Nigeria has used an “Import Prohibition List” to refuse certain goods entry into that country, including a host of pharmaceutical products.

Also, the Managing Director of Intravenous Infusions Limited, a pharmaceutical company, Mr Richard Okrah noted that his company could have generated an additional 25% of export turnover from the Nigerian market. “We have been making efforts through our agent in Nigeria to get us off this list. But it is becoming a very difficult job for us,” Richard Okrah told the B&FT by phone.
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by gentleheart1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
PetroDolla3:
Classic mumu talk! Your dustbin country should pity Ghana? Such shambolic and foolish talk! Utter crap! Your mudafaka shith0le country needs pitying, huh? Shit paper has more value than your useless currency! Fuckeduppedness

Duh say whatever you like, my Country is still better than yours in million ways.
Re: Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr by scarffield(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
OXYGEN01:
And whats wrong if a useless good for nothing country like nigeria imports pharmaceutical products from Ghana?
e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Mass Sack: FG Threatens To Withdraw License Of Recalcitrant Banks, Others / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.