Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (47110 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Eze2000:

certainly not. There is more and more....

chapter 2 loading..............

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by GenyEbere(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Oga do you have hard copy? I want to gift someone
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
GenyEbere:
Oga do you have hard copy? I want to gift someone
Sorry for the late reply
You didn't quote me so finding your comment took a while.

The answer to your question is yes my work does have the hard copy but the promblme is the firm print it is not in Nigeria but in the USA... Createspace publications.. a branch of Amazon USA. It will cost you around $20 to have them sed it directly to your doorstep. So the question now seems to be, can you afford to gift something so expensive by Nigerian standards?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eze2000:

Sorry for the late reply
You didn't quote me so finding your comment took a while.

The answer to your question is yes my work does have the hard copy but the promblme is the firm print it is not in Nigeria but in the USA... Createspace publications.. a branch of Amazon USA. It will cost you around $20 to have them sed it directly to your doorstep. So the question now seems to be, can you afford to gift something so expensive by Nigerian standards?
pls how can i get this story in abj and how much is the cost of the book?..
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:55am On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
pls how can i get this story in abj and how much is the cost of the book?..

Hi, good day.
If you want the soft copy then it is easy. You can buy it over at okadabooks or if you find the platform complex then i can supply it to you by email or whatsapps. It will come as a PDF copy and you can download to read on you phone or pc, depending on which one has a PDF reader.

All pc with windows 7 above have inbuilt pdf readers but for android phones, download Adobe pdf reader off google play store, install and it will open any pdf file on you phone.

payment method is by airtime or bank transfer
my email...fill out the contact form here and hit send.... https://kingezesblog.com/contact-us
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Hi, good day.
If you want the soft copy then it is easy. You can buy it over at okadabooks or if you find the platform complex then i can supply it to you by email or whatsapps. It will come as a PDF copy and you can download to read on you phone or pc, depending on which one has a PDF reader.

All pc with windows 7 above have inbuilt pdf readers but for android phones, download Adobe pdf reader off google play store, install and it will open any pdf file on you phone.

payment method is by airtime or bank transfer
my email... eze21eke@gmail.com
ok thanks......So how much is it?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
ok thanks......So how much is it?
Formerly, three years ago, in its unedited form, it was 500 naira but that is not so again. The story has since been edited and undated to include all the parts i missed. In fact, its now a top seller on Amazon.

Amazon... $3.99
Okadabooks... 750 naira *(price reduced due to hardship in the author's motherland)
Special delivery... 1000 naira. (the author sends a USA Amazon copy to you direct and you get to connect and ask any question you wish)

Note: the USA is by a US publishing firm and it is better and more beautiful/professional than the Okadabooks versions. If you will want this book as a gift to someone, this is the copy you want... there are images of the book cover inside, chapter links and stuff.

On okadabook all my books are here... http://okadabooks.com/user/Eze2000

Take your pick.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Formerly, three years ago, in its unedited form, it was 500 naira but that is not so again. The story has since been edited and undated to include all the parts i missed. In fact, its now a top seller on Amazon.

Amazon... $3.99
Okadabooks... 750 naira *(price reduced due to hardship in the author's motherland)
Special delivery... 1000 naira. (the author sends a USA Amazon copy to you direct and you get to connect and ask any question you wish)

Note: the USA is by a US publishing firm and it is better and more beautiful/professional than the Okadabooks versions. If you will want this book as a gift to someone, this is the copy you want... there are images of the book cover inside, chapter links and stuff.

Take your pick.
can u send it to my email and can i pay using recharge cards?
750 naira right?
If yes, then can u send me the number i can send the card to and also i will send my mail address to u
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
can u send it to my email and can i pay using recharge cards?
750 naira right?
If yes, then can u send me the number i can send the card to and also i will send my mail address to u

Lord! For 750 naira you need to go to Okadabooks and fight their platform for the book ooo. it is the price there not with me. When you want me to leave what i am doing and send you the book, na 1k be that.

09029400640 airtel. Recharge the number and drop your email. Once I see the recharge, my time and attention is yours and my customer service is outstanding, ask around. I'll come here to look for you email or you send it to mine above
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Lord! For 750 naira you need to go to Okadabooks and fight their platform for the book ooo. it is the price there not with me. When you want me to leave what i am doing and send you the book, na 1k be that.

09029400640 airtel. Recharge the number and drop your email. Once I see the recharge, my time and attention is yours and my customer service is outstanding, ask around. I'll come here to look for you email or you send it to mine above
ok! i will quote u when i send it to ur no
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
ok! i will quote u when i send it to ur no
Understood
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Eze2000:
Understood
ok thanks
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
ifiokjohn:
ok thanks

Are you waiting to see if the book will reach 2k this year?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eze2000:

nop...I will still buy it..Don't worry
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eze2000:

no i will still buy it soon..Just been busy
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
ifiokjohn:
no i will still buy it soon..Just been busy
No problems, the ain't going nowhere.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by ifiokjohn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eze2000:
No problems, the ain't going nowhere.
ok na thanks
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2018
olajobi359:
is dat d end.
No, and it is not even half of it that's why people are buying the book
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

No, and it is not even half of it that's why people are buying the book
Hello, Eze i need your help on something
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2018
laurazea:

Hello, Eze i need your help on something

How can i be of service
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
All my books can be found and brought here on Okadabooks...

http://okadabooks.com/user/Eze2000
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Or contact me directly...
Whatsapps: 09029400640
email. eze21eke@gmail-dot.com
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Eze2000:
Or contact me directly...
Whatsapps: 090640
email. eze21@gmail.com

Contacted you
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
laurazea:

Contacted you

Replied
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eze2000:

Replied
Whcih email did you use. did not see it
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
laurazea:

Whcih email did you use. did not see it

Your primary email. American babe like you dey get pass 2 email?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by LadiesForever(f): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The burning cold / Blind Love / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.