Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (47093 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2016
Rex1:
Well i know a good story when i c 1 n sure enough dis story actually pretty well did a good job here in gaining my attention n making me very anxious n expectant 4 more thrilling episodes 2 come but if i must say, the way n manner in which u ended dis story really wasn't amusing atall because it actually killed all my unexpected expectations(thrills, anxiety,unfathomed outcomes, etc) 4 dis story. But then am sincerely hoping u improve on those factors 4 a better outcome next time.
Noted sir,
but this particular book is over 180 000 words in 32 chapters. I spent over a year putting it together and I wish to make some profit in it as such I never would have posted past chapter 7 here.
I will begin a free story here n that is d one I will finish.
I'm sorry but I make a living as a writer.

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Ice4jez(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
I suppose the recharge card stuff,bro create a WhatsApp group where we can send u the recharge card and give u our email and u send the book to our mail don't send until u have confirm recharge card is legit
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by dangerman1(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2016
So how do I get the e-copy,what is the mode of payment sir
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:08am On May 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Chigold121(f): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
Oga eze its too costly, hw do u expect ur students fans like us to purchase it. Pls reconsider.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by izywzy: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
500 naira of anoda persons sweat which u r enjoying is too much shey? my God how much do u buy ur makeup kit? And just imagine, u r a female ooo n u sayin 500 is much. U xo in love wit cheap things which makes u cheap and even fake. It ur kind dat will use 2000 naira weavon for almost a year. Fvck fake low class cheap girls. Brother nice story, please keep it up.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by izywzy: 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
Chigold121:
Oga eze its too costly, hw do u expect ur students fans like us to purchase it. Pls reconsider.
500 naira of anoda persons sweat which u r enjoying is too much shey? my God how much do u buy ur makeup kit? And just imagine, u r a female ooo n u sayin 500 is much. U xo in love wit cheap things which makes u cheap and even fake. It ur kind dat will use 2000 naira weavon for almost a year. Fvck fake low class cheap girls. Brother nice story, please keep it up.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2016
Hello guys,
i'm back online via PC.
Over the next few weeks i will be continuing with the story here but like i pointed out before i will not exceed chapter 7. At most i may get to chapter 8.
I feel it necessary for those who doubt my talents as a writer or feel 500 naira is too much, see boldly what i am capable of.
Writers evolve over a period of time to become great talents. I, Eze, am simply great. i have a brain that never stops going Hollywood on me since i was a kid but it wasn't until recently that i picked up my pen and began to write.
I have said it before there are free stories to come from me but RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is not one of them. i'm am an unknown author, for now, so my novel does not sell well. This is the way the book industry works. The film industry is not much different....if Tonto Dike records a boring movie acted in single apartment everyone will buy it for 1k but if an unknown actress acts a better movie almost no one will buy it.

Sorry my people, i need the money.

thank you
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by spikedawson: 10:55pm On May 14, 2016
Ciriously (ori e wa n be). Abeg shey i fit get this story on java phones because it seems like okadabooks is strictly meant for android 1st to comment though
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2016
spikedawson:
Ciriously (ori e wa n be). Abeg shey i fit get this story on java phones because it seems like okadabooks is strictly meant for android 1st to comment though

Sorry
You are not d only one complaining of this shortcoming by okadabooks. All u need do is find out what format your phone compatible with. Goggle it up and place an order for that particular format and I will supply it to u withing 24 hrs.
Details for special delivery are just above. You will be the 13th person to take delivery directly from me

Thank you
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by clearboos(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2016
Eze2000:

You are not d only complaining of this shortcoming by okadabooks. All u need to do is find out what format your phone can read. Goggle it up and place d order for that that particular format and I will supply it to u withing 24 hrs.
Details of special delivery are just above and u will be the 13 the person to take delivery directly from me
thank you
pls is there any other way to get ur book,cos d queue at d bank ll b much,I love ur work
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2016
clearboos:

pls is there any other way to get ur book,cos d queue at d bank ll b much,I love ur work

Man, this is the new era of digital banking. Transfers can be done by phone or ATM ....takes but a few seconds. Get a friend to show u how. I bank with GTBank which is d easiest in money transfers.
However, if for one reason or the other u cannot do such then u take the possibility of recharge card payment which isn't my particular choice.....I no be card reseller.
bank payment is 500 naira
recharge card payment is 600 naira

contact me directly by the email u wish to receive delivery, mention the time of the money transfer and the bank its from. These details will show up in d confirmation email/alert I'll get from my bank and delivery will be made to your email within 24 hrs.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
Chigold121:

Sorry about the response you got from the dude, highly protective fans are exactly that way. If you are indeed a student then is it not wise to find a fellow student or two to partner you up in acquiring the book? Two or three of you pitching in together end up paying lesser.
I will not put in any inbuilt electronic guard in the copy sent you and so you can make copies of it to your friends. However, mass distribution of my book is a direct violation of copyright laws and such activity is criminal, same as piracy.
If I do not make money how do I feed and pay NEPA that never brings light then buy fuel for generator again? Or do you not want to see more books from me?
None of the people who have bought my book so far has described it with words less than 'WOW' or, according to ice4jez who purchased it just yesterday., ' E SWEET DIE'. Cozy7 read it 4 times and at the end of each time called to tell me how 'KILLER WONDERFUL' the story was.
Rest assured you are getting wonderful entertainment value for your money. i do not joke around when i pick up my pen and put my heart to it. People who know me will tell you so.
Get to know me.

Thank you and good luck with your studies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2016
Story moved to author's site

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:33am On May 18, 2016
Story has been moved to the Authro's site...

https://www.kingreads.com/ruthless-betrayals-chapter-5/

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2016
The story has been moved to the Author's site

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:02am On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bummybummy(f): 6:37am On May 18, 2016
Tnx 4 d long update nd plss try 2 b upating frequently cos of us dat cnt download it
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
bummybummy:
Tnx 4 d long update nd plss try 2 b upating frequently cos of us dat cnt download it

Hello Bumi
I consider u my number 2 fan being the second to respond here right after cozy7. As such it is not right that you are still without my book by now.
For u, my dear, my book is just 200 naira and u are welcome to make payment in any manner u please. Contact me via email mentioning d format of your choice and I'll supply.
if u are confused as to which you need then list your reading platforms and I'll tell you which u can use.
PC with OS of windows 8 and above tend to have inbuilt PDF readers. For older PCs u got to download d reader. Some android phones open epub format file automatically while iPhone are compatible with the kindle format. Some less sophisticated phones use plain text format but the good news I can supply them all even if the requirement is the audio format for the blind of need be.

Be well.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by yorhmienerd(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2016
Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric[b]Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric[/b]Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric[b]Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric[/b]Actually Eze, am not part of those who vanished into the thin air after getting a copy of ur book (u can testify to that). For the first time in my life (since the time i can access the internet), this is the first time i would be accessing the 'NET', in a record 8 days, my friend who i told about your book apart 4rm Benjamin, he begged, and begged for a transfer of the copy, but gave him a capital NO, he had no option than to come here and read part of the book, he told me about your post and i had to come here and check myself, expect a SUPRISE once i get back to my feet. Even in time of troubles i stil read part of the book daily(to show how i am addicted to it). Am sorry if u felt cheated but everything has a purpose.. STILL REMAIN YOUR NO 1 FAN.

Eric

Ahhhhhh.....at last!
Nice to hear from you Eric and a string of good words too. Thank you so much and wishing u all the good luck possible in life.

Now there remains 2 more nairalander including muhamednur from Duhai
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Rex1(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2016
The fact that i don't have a phone capable of downloading any pdf file makes me extremely honored n grateful to having u post quite a large volume of dis magnificent story of urs 2day, n i pray dat God grants u strength, prosperity n consistency in whatever u do; AMEN!
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:51am On May 20, 2016
The story has been moved to the author's website

6 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Rex1(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
Wow! What a thrilling episode, keep on keeping-up bro
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2016
HI
THIS IS TO SAY AGAIN THAT THIS STORY IS SOLELY FOR SA
E.
IT IS 180 000 WORDS IN 32 CHAPTERS. I WILL BE POSTING ON
Y 8 CHAPTERS HERE AS SAMPLES......THIS IS MY AIM.

If you wish to read this thrilling story to the end then u must have buy a copy directly from me (whichever u need, PDT, Epub, Mobi, kindle, plain text, Microsoft WORD, I can supply directly to your email)

PRICE ......500 naira only
BANK PAYMENT ..............(preferred)
Recharge card payment ....(optional)

My contacts are
EMAIL...... eze21eke@gmail.com
WHATSAPPS.......09029400640

SALES ONGOING BOTH TO NIAIRALANDERS & GUESTS

For those who wish to download this story from Okadabooks.com which offers only Epub format, RUTHLESS BETRAYALS will be back there in a week.

SORRY FANS PLS LET THIS ONE BE I WISH TO EARN SOMETHING FROM IT.. MY NEXT STORY, OUT IN A WEEK, WILL BE FREE THIS I PROMISE.

Thank you all.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by whizbee(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2016
This story is awesome, apart from being a intuitive story, it's so informative as well, I've never seen something like this, Not NL or anywhere, this story is great, more ink to thy pen,,I must buy d full episode too, Nice work sir.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Chigold121(f): 7:44am On May 22, 2016
izywzy:
Osshhh! Dats a kind of insult i wont reply, dats to show u d good home training here, we dont go out spewing rubbish and interfering in other peoples business just becos u feel like u know hw to talk, Oga Eze tanks for ur undastanding i will contact u via email, let me sharply leave dis thread i cant put up with mannerless fellows . N for u Izywzy or wot ever u call urself i will really appreciate it if u go see ur MUM, dats if u have one. HAPPY SUNDAY to u all.

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Aeontk(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2016
Guy make i nor lie you for not just start the story at all. I just tell you my mind
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
The story has been moved to the author's website...

https://www.kingreads.com/ruthless-betrayals-chapter-7/

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by izywzy: 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
Chigold121:
Osshhh! Dats a kind of insult i wont reply, dats to show u d good home training here, we dont go out spewing rubbish and interfering in other peoples business just becos u feel like u know hw to talk, Oga Eze tanks for ur undastanding i will contact u via email, let me sharply leave dis thread i cant put up with mannerless fellows . N for u Izywzy or wot ever u call urself i will really appreciate it if u go see ur MUM, dats if u have one. HAPPY SUNDAY to u all.
please have some rest, u deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The burning cold / Blind Love / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.