Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (12590 Views)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
Darthmaul:

iice made dat Righteous ones/kill mistake over a year ago. Hmmm,
Dis thread is quite similar to a recent tread.

grin grin The name just no gree stick for my head grin grin

Caro. . .i'll get to that reply when i can, might take ages though. Will prolly talk to you before replying you grin
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by lapazarian: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
Did anyone see that new Indiana Jones movie, horrible
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by obinna5000(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
@lapazarian
Yeah! Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was wack.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by teeluv(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
the town, not so good and not so good. but i think affleck should really stop acting,
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2010
iice:

ROFL ;

Romeo and Juliet (Di cappuccino Caprio and Claire Danes) rubbish

I thought i was the only one who knew the movie is crap.There are so many movies i won't watch again and i can't remember their names sef but i know if anyone offered to pay me to watch SAW and AVATAR again i'd slap the person.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by rozerben: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
the movie i seen once and don't want to see it again is resident evil this is a great movie but i don't like it to show again because in this they show that one company of research for health are making T virus to recover human weakness and make them normal but it's doing wrong effect on people their are evils every where and the world is finish their are only few people are living so i don't like to see this again
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kepsi123(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
How come nobody has mentioned watchmen
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by ammyrodrics(f): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2012
Dragon Ballz
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Vieira(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
kepsi123:

How come nobody has mentioned watchmen
I have watched it twice and have bought the bluray. Great film.

teeluv:

the town, not so good and not so good. but i think affleck should really stop acting,

Loved it. Awesome movie.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
Did it occur to you that the guy probably meant Watchmen was crap? Jeez. I tire for this section oh. Watchmen is a film human being will not wanna watch again? I've seen it thrice now and that is an unbelievable thing for me to do.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by SAFO(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
Actually, Watchmen was a solid movie if you can keep your attention span long enough. A little over the top with the development of characters but well worth the watch because it's a fresh perspective on the super hero genre.

Better than any of the Marvel or DC comic book to movie adaptations.

A bad movie would be something like Daredevil or Cat woman. (shudders)
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
Phew! It was very dark and philosophical. Maybe only fans of the comics will appreciate how strict the adaptation was. But the blasphemy of calling it a bad film? Kai!

And I didn't even bother with Daredevil cuz I hate seeing Ben Affleck's face. He should stick to directing and maybe writing. There's only one George Clooney, even though mysteriously much maligned.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by JeSoul(f): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2012
vescucci:
And I didn't even bother with Daredevil cuz I hate seeing Ben Affleck's face. He should stick to directing and maybe writing. There's only one George Clooney, even though mysteriously much maligned.
Here, let me clear up that mystery for you: George Clooney Simply Sucks. Further explanation not necessary cool. Wetin Affleck's face do you now? Its definitely easier on the eyes than Clooney lol.

@topic, I never want to watch "The Hours" again, but for a different reason. The award-winning film with all those stellar actresses was 1000000% worth the watch & acclaim it received and even more . . . but it is the best movie you've ever seen that you do not want to see again - because it is just so disturbing.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
Haha. August visitor. How's the other august visitor?

It's mysterious cuz I used to dislike him too and I thought him smug. But I stopped when I couldn't find a reasonable reason cheesy and he keeps on being a part of very good films.

Nicole Kidman earned my respect with that film. She's another mysteriously much maligned person.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by SAFO(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
Certain movies you can watch over and over like Shawshank Redemption but one movie for certain that I will never see again is Canibal Holocaust. Way too grimy
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by JeSoul(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
vescucci:

Haha. August visitor. How's the other august visitor?

It's mysterious cuz I used to dislike him too and I thought him smug. But I stopped when I couldn't find a reasonable reason cheesy and he keeps on being a part of very good films.

Nicole Kidman earned my respect with that film. She's another mysteriously much maligned person.
August visitor . . . you won't mind sha if we show up a few months earlier abi? Not all of us are special enough for Christmas smiley. I've never thought of Clooney as good an actor as he got credit.
Kidman maligned? I haven't noticed . . . lol.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2012
Lol. Shush. Christmas, hah! Christmas. Maybe Easter then?

George is not a great actor. He's a safe one. But he's always in movies I like. Can't really think of many I don't like. But let's not derail the thread. Nice to see you in the section though. My light is almost dying here
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by JeSoul(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Easter is not bad at all . . . I just got kick of approval smiley. You sef, how bodi now? Your light dying? . . . hmmmm, can water never be wet?
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2012
JeSoul:

Easter is not bad at all . . . I just got kick of approval smiley. You sef, how bodi now? Your light dying? . . . hmmmm, can water never be wet?

I'm fine oh. I think. Yes na, water seizes to be wet when it turns to ice, something called dry ice especially tongue
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Vieira(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
vescucci:

Did it occur to you that the guy probably meant Watchmen was crap? Jeez. I tire for this section oh. Watchmen is a film human being will not wanna watch again? I've seen it thrice now and that is an unbelievable thing for me to do.

I am aware he was dissing it, hence my post.
My post was basically a defence of two films others thought were crap but which I disagree with.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kombats: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kombats: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
will neva eva watch final destination all abt it is dead and accident finish no good story line no sense no meaning all is just crap
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
I hate "The Tourist". Very wack movie.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
I spit on your grave

bang rajan

Take him to the greek

Midnigth in Paris
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
Everyone that was involved in the production of "take him to the greek" should be jailed.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kokoA(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Everyone that was involved in the production of "take him to the greek" should be jailed.

Seconded!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by firestar(f): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2012
Johnny Bravo.
^Now that's one of my favourite titled entity I dish to the real thing.
Sheesh.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2012
IPADABOR ABIJA AND AYAMATANGA
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2012
All our nollywood movies are CRAP !!!!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by azpekuliar: 2:40pm On May 23, 2012
90% of all nollywood movies released from 2003 till date. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Adult Films In Nigeria / Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.