Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (12588 Views)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Jack65: 7:31am On May 24, 2012
kunle fox:
Georgd clooney,Selma Hayek From dusk to dawn...i actually liked that film then...

.....and Quentin Tarantino. Solid!!! One of the best Vampire movie ever.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Jack65: 7:34am On May 24, 2012
BaBa Mike: I can't believe no one has mentioned this: where is The Shawshank Redemption?

There are a lot of movies I don't want to see again, but I guess, given the general tone here, I'd say "The Shawshank Redemption." Good movie,
I thought 3 things after I saw that movie. (1) that was one of the best movies I've ever seen, (2) I need to buy this movie, and (3) I never want to see it again. figure that the f*** out

Bros, this is one of the most moving film I've ever watched. Powerful stuff, I even read the book by Steven King afterwards. Why didn't you want to see it again.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Jack65: 7:37am On May 24, 2012
For me, I have to Saw. Its very powerful and not for feeble minded, it gave me nightmares for like two weeks. I never want to experience that again. there are others too but this one comes to mind easily.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by FKO1(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2012
iice: tongue lol

Yeah, we had to chose between Van Damme, Jackie Chan, and Dolph Lungren grin

@Topic
Ghost rider angry
Pearl Harbor - only liked the sound track, hated the movie.  .  .I despise Affleck grin
Anaconda 2: Hunt for the Blood Orchid - all the best parts is what you see in the trailer. Movie has no direction.  Who was made relevant in the beginning, gets relegated to the background halfway through and who you thought was in the supporting role, becomes relevant in the end
u must b out of your mind 4 listing pearl harbour,guess you only like indian luv films.*HISSES*
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 24, 2012
Al nign movies except 4 IGODO, SINS OF D FATHER, DIAMOND RING, SUICIDE MISSION, SACRIFICE 4 SURVIVAL, DIED WRETCHED, OUT OF BOUNDS n CONSPIRACY!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by collins123(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2012
Darkness Falls (2003) - Horrible Disaster

www.imdb.com/title/tt0282209/
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by megareal: 11:15am On May 24, 2012
Odinaka00: Į̸̸̨f yankee movies don tire una make una switch τ̲̅ȍ korean season films, na korean films I dey watch nw since ju mong came out

Seconded jare. I love any thing with Il Song Gook in it. At least Korean series are different.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by mentorx4u(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2012
So many bt Anybody ever watched dat silly movie by bruce willis and samuel L. Jackson...'unbreakable'...i so hate dat movie.All nollywood movies are jst so nt it,very gud storyline bt jst thrash wen u watch it except for a few.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by mikron(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2012
@ IICE YOU HATE PEARL HARBOUR? LOL. THAT MEANS YOU DONT KNOW MOVIES AT ALL
NO OFFENCE
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by EnnyP(f): 10:15pm On May 24, 2012
Which ones una come like o
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2012
EnnyP: Which ones una come like o
There's a thread created for that
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by illicit(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2012
the expendables(trash) shutter island(meaningless), all docusoap or soap operas (too many characters and coincidences) and all blue or sexfilms( they do nothin practially new).
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 25, 2012
illicit: the expendables(trash) shutter island(meaningless), all docusoap or soap operas (too many characters and coincidences) and all blue or sexfilms( they do nothin practially new).
Lol @ blue films... What exactly do u expect to see again as new?
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2012
I think one horror movie i watched last i can't remember the name. The film is a total complete mess
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2012
lalaosky:
tourist wack?...guy,try re-watch am cos dat film aint wack
I watched it twice and it wasn't worth the hype. I prefer SALT.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by BaBaMike: 9:07pm On May 25, 2012
Jack65:

Bros, this is one of the most moving film I've ever watched. Powerful stuff, I even read the book by Steven King afterwards. Why didn't you want to see it again.

Shawshank Redemption is a very moving story about hope and the power of friendship.I've managed to watch it several times, but i hit Pause at some scenes, go away, breathe, and come back.It was powerful movie,awesome, poignant, thought, and provoking. Lol, I have no desire to become jaded to the emotions I felt, so I'll never watch it again.

If you haven't seen this movie, GO AND RENT IT NOW. You will not be disappointed. It is positively the best movie of the '90's, and one of my Top 3 of all time. This movie is a spectacle to move the mind, soul, and heart. 50/50
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2012
Lol @ all these femimales. Not worth the effort like them seasonal movies

W.E ~ Managed to watch it. Too scattered for me. Sweet score though as with all these period pieces.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by armadeo(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2012
Pls don't dips shawshank redemption. Awesome movie.

My hate list. Anything with seagaj, vandamme. All those silly romantic comedies. Teen movies. Can't finish anyone.
Got movies i hate
shutter island . clash of the titans the new one. Terminator salvation. New superman, the tourist ( kill me) Pls.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2012
The submarine and the stripperland
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by folahann(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Someone says he hates all Nicholas Cages' movies? I think u just googled list of American actors and decided to choose one. Stick to ur nollywood.

Another says he hates Adam Sandler, sure u don't have a good sense of humor.

I think the Tourist is okay though.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by butterfly123: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2012
My Mom's New Boyfriend -->silly movie
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by VillageBoi(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2012
Hello everyone, not been here for ages. Yeah the rest of the wolrd makes crap more often than not but one of the worst films I've ever seen is 'The Figurine'- it went so well for the first 2/3rds then the 'story' so badly fell off a cliff and descended into the most ridiculuos thing I've ever seen.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
I dnt tink am going to see RESIDENT EVIL again cos am getting fed u with the whole story line. There was 1,2, apocalypse, afterlife. Now, retribution trailer is out. And then twillight, i so hate dat one too. Moonlight is way better!
Cant they just be like underworld. I could watch it a million times! And i hope underworld goes on and on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Adult Films In Nigeria / Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.