Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (12589 Views)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2012
Precious !!!!! I hate that dumb movie and they gave monique an oscar for portraying just what white folks wish for a black woman! Giving her an oscar was an insult to ppl like Angela Basset !
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by blackbeau1(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2012
its surprising dat no one has mentioned Triangle. It was so
damn stupid that each time i remember watching it,i wish i cld just undo the moment. Also,all of steven seagall movies suck. Has anyone here ever fought witout getting dirt or dust on his or clothes? Thats what steven seagall does. Lastly,most chinese and indian movies suck and r so fake that in comparison, brazillian hair on a monkey would look brilliant
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by mustspin: 4:11pm On May 23, 2012
i could forgive lots of movies but hancock made me puke, it was annoyingly boring
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by calabaman(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2012
No 1. Evita 2. August Rush
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Odinaka00(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2012
Į̸̸̨f yankee movies don tire una make una switch τ̲̅ȍ korean season films, na korean films I dey watch nw since ju mong came out

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Odinaka00(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2012
As for 9ja movies, drop 5k 4 table, me nor fit watch any
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by mipemi(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2012
Millionaires club, jenifa, osoufia in london,
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 23, 2012
Whip it and London bouveyard.. I want my 4hrs combined back
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by McCoy91(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2012
mustspin: i could forgive lots of movies but hancock made me puke, it was annoyingly boring
Boring movies make you puke? I liked Hancock tho
@topic, Scorpion King 3. Dunno why I anticipated much.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Buskete(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2012
John Carter dats arguably my worst eva film. Seconded by all Chuck Norris and Steven Segal's movies.

2 Likes

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Caracta(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2012
LOST (too fake)
D SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGER (the characters have funny looks)
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 23, 2012
I can't believe no one mentioned Camp rock. That movie was the most horrible thing i've ever seen. Throughout the movie, i was saying to myself 'please just blow my brains off so i can get out of this missery'. Only thinking of that movie gets me into a depression, IT IS THE WORST THING EVER. It is tooooo gay and girly. It lacks sense and direction, it simply makes no sense. the whole movie is full of childish teenage arrogance and bratiness. I simply NEVER want to see this movie ever again
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by echobee(f): 6:59pm On May 23, 2012
24.people too dey die
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by illicit(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2012
Prison break = too many characters and scenes with a lot of impossible and unrealistic moments......... Its a good film tho, make anybody no bite me for here.
24 hours = too many scenes and a lot of hard copwork for dat brawnless guy? Unimaginable, he go die.
Lost= too fake and boring.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Jibwillz: 7:08pm On May 23, 2012
Omo ghetto - rubbish, annoying story line †̥̥ useless characters wit 2 many colours

Jenifa - din't find it amusing @al

Omotara johnson - crap of all tym 2 me...
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by dont8(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2012
Can a snake swallow a plane? But it does in 'Snake on the plane'. Thank God for growing-up, they'd have told us God is human!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by muggle(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2012
Machete! Aargh! Stupidest film!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by BaBaMike: 8:50pm On May 23, 2012
I can't believe no one has mentioned this: where is The Shawshank Redemption?

There are a lot of movies I don't want to see again, but I guess, given the general tone here, I'd say "The Shawshank Redemption." Good movie,
I thought 3 things after I saw that movie. (1) that was one of the best movies I've ever seen, (2) I need to buy this movie, and (3) I never want to see it again. figure that the f*** out

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2012
All the Batman movies were ugh
All season movies are crap , the stories just bores me to death ( how person go siddon they watch one movie for hours ). Lost , Heroes , Spartacus , Rome , Desperate Housewives , Prison Break , 24 , every one of them are thrash.
All Nollywood movies except "Pam Pam" are thrash.
Jet lie movies are another thing
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Guapo(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2012
Air Collision was a waste of time. In d movie, airforce 1 looked like a toy plane. Everything was far from real.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by udlive: 10:56pm On May 23, 2012
justkunmi: @iice
Titanic.was.overated.shey?. . But.not.boring. Twas.gripping. .at.least.the.only.time.I.saw.it. .

@topic
Lakeview.Terrace. .-Overrated. Larger.than.life.story.
Jumper. -Waste.of.money.
Bangkok.Dangerous. -Utter.crap
All.Seth.Rogen.movies.
All.Eddie.Murphy.movies.save.the.old.ones. . *winks.at.iice* lol. .
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by folahann(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2012
Snakes on plane - so what?

All the horror movies - no point watching them.

Those Steven Sealga movies wher the never touch him.

Traditional chinese movies.

Karate kid - mere publicity for Jaden
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 24, 2012
afam4eva: I hate "The Tourist". Very wack movie.
tourist wack?...guy,try re-watch am cos dat film aint wack
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 24, 2012
All steven segal films r crap...the CONFIDANT was total bulshit...COUGAR z another crap movie...FINAL DESTINATION 3D z bulshit...sucks ol tru...RIVERSIDE KILLERS,total nonsense...dont no y sum sed AVATAR z crap but to me,it aint at ol...I hated shutter island...damn too boring for me
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 24, 2012
cant believe sum1 sed august rush z crap...lawd hv mercy...i guess he watch december rush jare
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:59am On May 24, 2012
The woman in black - Doesn't make any sense
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by HenryJosephs(m): 3:48am On May 24, 2012
Cyclops.....
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by zeefever: 5:25am On May 24, 2012
All Nicholas Cage films. Steven Seagal no dey try too. That vampire movie with George Clooney where Selma Hayek dances with a snake round her-can't remember the name.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by oluwanoni: 5:27am On May 24, 2012
Ananconda 2 , streetfight chunli, Avatar, they didn't really portray d events, Small Drama n Action.
75 percent of nollywood (benefit of Doubt) some ar Okay
It all Depends on Taste tho, I wouldn't really pay to watch Romance, but Scifi,horror n Action, I would say ą Yes.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kunlefox(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2012
"Spirit"
the tourist - even as a huge fan of johnny,i hate this one more than 'the secret window'.
All Adam sandler movies - i blacklisted him immediately after seeing "jack and jill".
Green lantern - This sh!t just wasn't it for me,it's so forgettable.
New years' eve and all other star studded romantic comedies(valentines day,she's not that into you)..
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by kunlefox(m): 6:06am On May 24, 2012
zeefever: All Nicholas Cage films. Steven Seagal no dey try too. That vampire movie with George Clooney where Selma Hayek dances with a snake round her-can't remember the name.
Georgd clooney,Selma Hayek From dusk to dawn...i actually liked that film then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Adult Films In Nigeria / Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.