Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January (18628 Views)

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? / How To Deal With Neighbour That Refuse Paying PHCN Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by glasshouse(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
I moved into a compound of 4 flats last year december . When I came in I noticed that all the flats are using estimated bill and we had our own different account number written on my gate .I then started paying #4500 per month for my flat .
Before I new it PHCN increased my own bill to #35k per month after #4500 for 3 months .
To cut the long story short I recently discovered that my neighbour used paint to clean his account number from his flat and has not being paying light bill into his account since January this year . Now PHCN are over billing me pls what do I do .

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by HopeVictor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nepa will surely be piling bills for him.. I pity the landlord..
Anyways you can discuss with the landlord and get one phase prepaid meter for 65k or so

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by YorubaMod(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2022
nigeria is very wicked o..
I don't blame the tenant sha, how much is his salary and why will he be paying a bill of 35k every month

Just forget about that bill and settle them when they always come for disconnection, you can't imagine how much you will be saving from that every month.. Naija na scam itself.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by dominique(f): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2022
I thought records of the every home's account is kept with the electric discos database, how come ordinary painting over the account number is what is preventing him from getting billed? He must be bribing the disco staff to stop giving him bills. If you want to report, don't report to the marketers and the engineers that connect and disconnect wires. They're the ones covering for him. Go to their complaints email and lodge a complaint

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by iHateFraudsters: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2022
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Muhammad234: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Haha grin
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by SleakBuzzPR: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
d
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Idotoba(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
It's well
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by HeartlessMan: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Buy paint and rewrite his number.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by honestivo(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Pls ur location (state) for appropriate advice
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Sultty(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
ask him to share your bill or u will expose him

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by SaturnNick(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
dominique:
I thought records of the every home's account is kept with the electric discos database, how come ordinary painting over the account number is what is preventing him from getting billed? He must be bribing the disco staff to stop giving him bills. If you want to report, don't report to the marketers and the engineers that connects and disconnect wires. Go to their complaints email and lodge a complaint
I thought so too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by RZArecta(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Z
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Get the discos complaints email and mail them,tell them their guys seem to have compromised, you will see reactions.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Whois(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
How much is your house rent if nepa bill is 35k per month. Anyways go to your disco's website to log a complain about your issue. Dragging your neighbor to it is unnecessary until you hear from your disco

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by sofeo(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Alright!
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by ATEAMS: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Damnit
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Houseofglam7(f): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by yellowgarri2(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
How many Nigerians pay bills this days? In my area of residence, guys hardly pay bills.

5k is enough for a whole year using prepaid meter.

The light is steady because it's 33kva and the discos distributed free prepaid meter to each house.

Meter bypass is rampant here, everyone minds their business.

Op you are evil.

Mind your business to avoid general beating.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by emmanuelbrown26: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
I know a particular tribe that likes osho-free and I know that such a neighbor must be from that tribe.
Black man is just naturally wicked in nature but some are more wicked than others and op u hv to inform ur landlord with evidence or u bear d cost alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by BarrElChapo(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Buy paint and rewrite his number.

Very wicked goat grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Mrkumareze(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Bill matter too dey long , I wouldn't advise u to get into it . If its 4500 u have, keep paying it monthly . When the matter finally arise, it ll be generally addressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by MrDoGood(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Just discuss with the landlord about the outrageous bill about your flat. And discuss with NEPA too. Ignore him. Don't report him and simply mind your business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by royalfly(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Whois:
How much is your house rent if nepa bill is 35k per month

Mine is 7500 monthly and to me, this is rubbish. How much is salary. The government is the reason for the crime in our society, believe it or not

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
and how is that your business? monitoring spirit grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January by Pidginwhisper: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Imagine Snitching your neighbor to the whole Nigerians undecided undecided lipsrsealed
You are evil and a jealous nigga
If I was your neighbor, I would jump on you with my Glock nigga angry angry
Don't be a rat nigga
Stop learning from Hunchoslim ,that nigga a rat angry angry
I guess you masturbate to your neighbor gf too undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Oti ya waray, someone said something is affecting him, you dey yarn Okpata

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police / Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition. / 6 Ways To Know It’s Time To Relocate Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.