Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It (634 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It by nusto: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
I’ve never seen what the fuss was all about.

I just finished reading a blog post discussing the issue as to whether or not the other woman should apologize when an affair or cheater is exposed. The argument was that the “other woman” should apologize for everything that she did, and several of the comments conveyed that opinion.

However, I have an entirely different attitude and opinion on the subject matter.
Why should the other woman apologize? She isn’t sorry for anything. You only apologize when you’re truly sorry for your actions, and in these situations, the “other woman” is never sorry for what she did. Only on rare occasions does the other woman not know that the man is married, and in that case, I suppose that an apology would be in the works.

However, when the other woman knows that the man is married, she knows what she’s getting into. It’s no secret, therefore, there is no sense in apologizing for something that you do not regret.

I’ve been down this road before, I have traveled this road many times, I have lived on this road, and quite frankly I know what’s at the end of this road.

In my opinion, there are only two
types of people who do not cheat.

1. The person who is afraid to lose what he or she has

2. The person who has not found someone that he or she wants bad enough.

Everyone cheats. If you’re not a cheater, then I would be willing to bet that you fall into one of the two categories I listed above. I’m a cheater. I am a proud cheater. I’ve cheated on men that I’ve dated and I’ve been the other woman. I’ve never been married, but I’ve had a lot of husbands to hold me. I’ve also been cheated on.

Full post at https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/i-date-and-have-sex-with-married-men-and-have-zero-guilt-about-it/

What do you guys think? Oyinbo people don craze o
Re: I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It by Ehiscotch(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin When you think you have seen it all.
Re: I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
karma is reading this and picking its teeth with tooth pick!!
Re: I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It by babeflenz(f): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Single Ladies And Married Men / Please What Is The Name Of This Popular Wedding Song? / Woman Brutalized And Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.