Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (57440 Views)

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Comedian Ereme Tywese Location Found / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by hopeforcharles(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin
But let's be frank... Few artists comedians and stars started out flatly broke.

Some were just lucky. Some had a platform.
I hope he hangs in there and figures it all out..

I for kill me sef too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol
You are funny in a silly way, that N*gga is pouring out his heart and you are saying this ur stuffs, anyway I would have said may u never save enough to buy guy till I realised another vocation or vice might come up for you that you will need money to spend on. Lol
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by jacy67(f): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol

Haha!! You want to kill yourself but you dont wanna hurt yourself!!
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Creative people and Depression are like 5 & 6.

I remember my dark days that I eventually turned into a novel "Dark Days" (Unfinished). I could have killed myself then. Mehn, it is good to have people around to talk to. It is good he is doing it this way. He would draw strength eventually.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Gofwane(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
amarachi06:
Blame Buhari
amarachi06:
Blame Buhari
you should also blame Buhari for your big, wide and 'slacked' toto grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
cry cry the funniest people are the moat unhappy people
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kolababe:
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Eseme, this afternoon, went emotional on his twitter handle, expressing his inner pain and sadness about his life and family. Ereme, who does a lot of funny skits on Instagram, says if he had a gun now he would blow his head off. More of his tweets after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/comedian-ereme-gets-emotional-on.html
he's not the only one;(
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
cry cry the funniest people are the moat unhappy people.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Dolypson04(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
No matter what I face in life I can't just commit suicide. When Jesus already died for me, who am I to die for myself?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MrPaul2: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2016

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MrPaul2: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
I for kill my self too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. grin grin grin

Again I don't like untimely death... I hate it when people die untimely if not... grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Lovexme(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
His gist has taken over Insta. Kill yourself, and life wins.

We all pass through hard times, but staying strong and going through whatever it is makes us the better for it.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by hob(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
He better not commit suicide, what is he going through that the average Nigerian does not go through...........

Not eazie anywhere bro, but surely baba God will pick up the call
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MrALIVE: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Attention seekers! Na una season
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

Wish the guy will see this your post.

Funny but inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Godsonkemz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sorry dude. Ur babe broke up with u
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by omolola15(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Make una leave am make he go kill himself jare.

I've been through a whole lots of shiiit. But i value life a lot. I've never thought of killing myself. When the going was very tough I kept going. One night I wished I sleep and never wake, then again I thought of my parents. Especially my mum. I thought of the pain she'd go through if something happens to me. That alone is enough reason for me to want to live.

I've always believed in myself no matter how hard it is. So if life has anymore bullshit. It should bring it on because I know I'll triumph.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

swallow rat Poison. Very fast
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ATERI(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
It`s a joke
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Socketbet: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Plz how do I get his contact, at least I can afford 5k ....but I want him to see and take life the way I have
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:

I've been through a whole lots of shiiit. But i value life a lot. I've never thought of killing myself. When the going was very tough I kept going. One night I wished I sleep and never wake, then again I thought of my parents. Especially my mum. I thought of the pain she'd go through if something happens to me. That alone is enough reason for me to want to live.

I've always believed in myself no matter how hard it is. So if life has anymore bullshit. It should bring it on because I know I'll triumph.

Same way over her all u av written cry cry
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
cry cry cry cry dont kno wat to say to sumone with similar thoughts and attitude
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by doskie(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
behind the mask of the clown lies a trail of tears. lucky dube.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
doskie:
behind the mask of the clown lies a trail of tears. lucky dube.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Stanley86: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
he's not yet serious to die

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Kizyte(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
embarassed sometimes life can be so cruel u will want to commit suicide .easy bro it shall be well.if life gives u a hundred reason to cry give life a thousand reason to smile.
You're right bro!
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by 9inches(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think he should go and watch/listen to this video he made few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQDj6AsbraA?list=PLVXSeVj5LglH-8BTAMW8MGtYYwJc9jfHN

He is quite talented, just needs to hang on and soon enough the doors will surely open for him. The music videos with his brother are good. All they need is to stick together and keep supporting each other. Nothing good comes easy, they say.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by seunajia: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
I can relate twyse_116. Some people think happiness is all about money or living in Europe. Others think living here is beans. The pressures, loneliness, cold, not eating what you're used to, it unbalances you. It makes me you lose the essence of life.

You look at Nigeria and see it's all just messed up. Having lived here a while it's hard to understand why things are the way they are. So much wickedness in that country.

You look at your family. It is as though the issues are never gonna end. Can't people just coexist in peace?

You look at your career. You have big dreams, but you're not so sure. What does tomorrow hold? How do I cater for my family? What happens when my present skills become redundant?

You can't marry the girl you love for some silly reason. The other ones just don't get it!

Whatever happens, suicide is cowardly. You're eventually gonna die anyway. I'll never give up.

Hang in there man.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by shogotermies(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
oh nooo , @tywse_116. please don't kill yourself guy!!! you gonna be a real damn shit when u do that..
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Not every smile you see is real. So many people fake it to look okay even while suicide is ringing bells in their brains. Always listen to those around, it could give them a lifeline. Please weigh what you say to people, it might just be all they need to justify their suicidal decision.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by wins18(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
a food for thought

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ClassCaptain(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:

WORD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.