Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (57441 Views)

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Comedian Ereme Tywese Location Found / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by semmykiki: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
If only you can hold on some more Ereme death is not an option. May heaven comfort your weary soul
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by 41lady(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls.... tell the dude that his case may not b ask big as he think when he sees or hear someones situation, but only GOD that can provide solution. No one... just commit everything to GOD. Prayer is the key mann..
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Btruth: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
If only people could understand sometimes that there will be a light/brightness after walking in a dark tunnel. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Stanley86: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
he's not serious
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by hyperflex(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
We all wanna live that fabulous life these celebrities live. Watch a wizkid video or Davido video and u imagine n wish its u. Reality is ur not even close to that life. U can't even gather 5k to save ur own life. It leads to depression or desperation. None is good but desperation is better cuz u got hope but depression is UV lost all hope like this Twyse guy. He's depressed. Society asks why we do bad things when being good is seems pointless. Doing good guy when ur friend did yahoo yahoo and has a house today n u don't have any...bleh!!! Well twyse if u read this. Suicide is not the way. Ur soul goes into a state of nothingness and for ur sake there is no hell or heaven...in fact times r hard na who know know
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Obcglobal(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Br there will always be a trying moment for every man, just endure a little longer and you will be happy you did ok, love you and wish you happy living henceforth .
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by deebrain(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
God will intervene. He is always on time.

Satan, you are a liar.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Tommfrench(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin
But let's be frank... Few artists comedians and stars started out flatly broke.

Some were just lucky. Some had a platform.
I hope he hangs in there and figures it all out..

I for kill me sef too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol
lmao!!
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by retake89(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol

Lmao....
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ib4uakpele: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
POWER OF THE TONGUE• The power to live a successful, prosperous,glorious & victorious life lies in your tongue. Learn to use your tongue right. Never talk failure, weakness,sickness,lack or fear! Speak positive to build your future with your tongue. “Death & life are in the power of the tongue: & they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. {proverbs 18:21}.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by itunity007(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
and wat is e waitin 4 make in die make we see na after all na joke
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

You are damn too funny grin grin
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
embarassed sometimes life can be so cruel u will want to commit suicide .easy bro it shall be well.if life gives u a hundred reason to cry give life a thousand reason to smile.

Chai. I get so disgusted seeing your comments. What does a she gay know about life?
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
This comedian is really weak.. Life is tough everyone.. We all have deep issues buried deep in our hearts, but we stil need to tighen our belts and move on till.we get to the promise land.

At least twyse, u have a mum and brother still living.. Dont even bother yur brains about relatives cause they r just there for decoration in weddings and burials.
My bro died as a sickler ,age 20 right infront of.me.. My mum died in my arms thru cardiac arrest.. My remaining only brother died with a heart disease after battling with it from the day 1 of his birth til he was 26. He gave up a day before vals cry
He strived to live and be a success even though he was living with such disease.. His body coulnt take it anymore, died in his sleep.. What should i do? Commit suicide cos am alone?
Hell no! Life sucks but i need to move on.. Such is life bro... Be strong.

Very necessary, pls be strong and resist the devil's whisper in that head of yours... Its not over until u make it over.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
I feel he shouldn't kill himself. whatever he is going through will pass because God is in control
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by isimemenuduehi11: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

u funny I Swear.bring d money make I help u dy save am to buy d gun.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ronaldbecky(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
op, what a trash.....if in wan die,make n go die...did anybody ask him to kil himself..u cum here to post see d guy dat wont 2 commit suicide...abegii NEXT
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Olaedomiracle: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please don't kill urself,cos better days are still ahead..
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by delerx(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

nice one bro
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by delerx(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Pheals:
:-Xbro a man without a problem is a problem to the world !! Life is full of challenges
lovely quote
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by delors(m): 1:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Shoooot! I know this guy na. Why na?
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin

Lwkmd big fool...guy you Bleep up
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by fearlesschicken: 3:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Seeing all the comments on this thread,it is quite obvious and glaring that most Nigerians lack empathy. It is very unfortunate.....

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Hilaskee(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
You even have money to pay for your bundle, some don't even have....Think!
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MauraPearl: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmm...emotional jst like me kiss
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by cruzita(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Chai. I get so disgusted seeing your comments. What does a she gay know about life?
sometimes I wonder if u are a human being.anyway its non of my business,continue killing yourself while I continue flexing
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Bayonle10: 9:35pm On May 21, 2016
The thing hishuula will never think is kiling himself,
Hishuula value ihn life die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.