Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues (974 Views)

In Need Of A Relationship Counsellor. / Help A Nairalander with Love issues. / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hi romacelanders, my name is a Abiodun Joseph. I am here to give advice on relationship, love and dating issues. if you have problems or concerns that are giving you headache, feel free to speak up! A problem shared, gets solution more rapidly than the ones concealed!
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
How can i toast mysef and say yes to mysef

Im shy to ask mysef out but i love mysef cry wat can i do

1 Like

Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

this one is strong oh.... just send a text message to your phone and reply ursef....
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

this one is strong oh.... just send a text message to your phone and reply ursef....

cheesy tank u
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by jonaifame22(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls sir how can I stop my gf frm moaning during sex?
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by praxisnetworks: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Hmmm
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Countrygirl(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Are u a relationship counsellor?
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
Are u a relationship counsellor?

yes.
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Countrygirl(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

yes.
Ok, they should kip d questions coming.
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
what you mean is that she doesn't moan lol
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
jonaifame22:

people express their feelings during sex in various ways , one of them is moaning.
you can help her stop moaning by :
1. trying different sex position and be gentle on her
2. telling her to bite a soft puffy pillow
3. telling her to have a deep breath
in case covering her mouth with pillow doesn't work, play loud music! good luck.
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
My girlfriend is cross-eyed, so whenever we're together, I always have this feeling that she's seeing someone else. What should I do?cry

1 Like

Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
Ok, they should kip d questions coming.

yes oh
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin

Tallesty1:
My girlfriend is cross-eyed, so whenever we're together, I always have this feeling that she's seeing someone else. What should I do?cry
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tallesty1:

what I noticed is that you don't trust her and by not trusting her, the relationship won't grow. what you will do is to trust her but be wise. use ur 6th sense whenever she is with you. do not confront her but trail her until you prove ur accusations wrong it right but trust her.

a relationship without trust is not an ideal relationship
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Kayoski(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
Hi romacelanders, my name is a Abiodun Joseph. I am here to give advice on relationship, love and dating issues. if you have problems or concerns that are giving you headache, feel free to speak up! A problem shared, gets solution more rapidly than the ones concealed!
Love doctor, I love my girlfriend and she loves me too..
one day I went to her house and I saw her sister ,immediately I fell in love with her sister and just then her cousin entered the house and l also fell in love with her..
sir I am very confused and I am planning on getting married September this year..
I only want to marry one of them ...

Who should I marry?
why should I marry who I should marry?
why shouldn't I marry who I shouldn't marry?
what will happen if I marry one and reject the others?
how will I be able to cope with my future inlaws?
how will I react with the other two I shouldn't marry..

N.B : All the 3 girls love me equally and so do I to them..

Answers needed asap ... Thanks Mr " love doctor
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kayoski:

Love doctor, I love my girlfriend and she loves me too..
one day I went to her house and I saw her sister ,immediately I fell in love with her sister and just then her cousin entered the house and l also fell in love with her..
sir I am very confused and I am planning on getting married September this year..
I only want to marry one of them ...

Who should I am?

N.B : All the 3 girls love me equally and so do I to them..

Answers needed asap ... Thanks Mr " love doctor

who should I marry?
you should marry ur gf

you should marry ur gf because you love her and you knew her first

you shouldn't marry the sister and cousin because it will be a slap on ur gf's face and besides as man, you should be focused.

Peace will happen.... you haven't told the sister and cousin u love them nah.

you will definitely cope and get along with them, if you love ur wife, she will make u get along with her family.

you tell them you are married and that they should give you space
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by Kayoski(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

who should I marry?
you should marry ur gf

you should marry ur gf because you love her and you knew her first

you shouldn't marry the sister and cousin because it will be a slap on ur gf's face and besides as man, you should be focused.

Peace will happen.... you haven't told the sister and cousin u love them nah.

you will definitely cope and get along with them, if you love ur wife, she will make u get along with her family.

you tell them you are married and that they should give you space
Thumbs up , u get time sha

u deserve a Nobel award for Patience and long suffering..

1 Like

Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kayoski:

Lolz... Mesef get time today ni oh but I know ur story is fictional
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by sakabe(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kayoski:

Lolz... I get time today ni oh... I know dat ur story is fictional
Re: Relationship Counsellor: Enter Here For Advice On Relationship And Love Issues by jonaifame22(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
what you mean is that she doesn't moan lol
how do you know that?

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend For Hire / I Need Advice Pls / Which Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.