Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? (987 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex / My Girlfriend Always Switch Her Phone To Airplane Mode While She Is With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
My babe just tire, anytime we are walking, she's always at the front. It will be as if she's the one leading. Even when I take her outting, she go still front me as if she'll foot the bill. At times Sef I go try over take her, she go still over take me while I follow her behind and make me look like small pikin wey follow em mummy for back. Any guy experiencing this??
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by kingstylo01(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
overtake her na
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol u should learn hw to walk fast.. but I wonder what kinda girl would wana walk so fast in a stroll... she is just weird.
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity get babe?

I don carry last! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by halfricanadian(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin this guy is highly ill

My dear buy hover board na she go dey chase u grin
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Because! She as The Woman is ta lead you The Man! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by StPete: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Because you are stvpid (ity) undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
End time babe
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by zenith4biz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Your username might be the reason

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Pennsylvania: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
If am not walking side by side with my babe, I put her in front to admire what I have. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by condralbede(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
STUPIDITY...
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by schumastic(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity:
My babe just tire, anytime we are walking, she's always at the front. It will be as if she's the one leading. Even when I take her outting, she go still front me as if she'll foot the bill. At times Sef I go try over take her, she go still over take me while I follow her behind and make me look like small pikin wey follow em mummy for back. Any guy experiencing this??

you need to change your mechelen tyre (leg) cus the one you are using is bad grin grin
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by Adonis3: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
as she nor want make u dey look another girl nkogrin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? by advanceDNA: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
The last time I did what ur babe is doing to u now...I was dating a girl I ddn't want peeps to see me with side by side at a glance.she likes to hold hands too much...u know those kinda babes with all d front and back assets but face like Monday morning....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Or My Best Female Friend / Who Knows........... / Instagram Love Search! Nigerian Woman Finds Love Via Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.