Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Help A Nairalander with Love issues. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander with Love issues. (552 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm still young, in my early 20s, a very fresh graduate. I have this relationship issue that for a long time I decided to neglect but after my last breakup, I've discovered it's crucial I ask for answers..

So I've been in various relationships and have had issues that can be seen from sides of a coin. It's either I love the person and have no sexual attraction towards her or I have strong sexual attraction towards her and don't love her..

I don't know if any has gone through this or if it's a phase in life but I need advises. I just broke up with the one I love because I lacked physical attraction.. Probably I should get her back?
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol you are confused and have no idea what you want
stay single and focus on yourself

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
You re too young for dis
Times are hard now...don't give urself BP
Is that d most pressing issue in your life?
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Evablizin(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

For a relationship to work there must be love and attraction.

Remain single and focused since love and attraction is far away from you for now at the due time both will come and by then you're ready to handle other things that comes with love and attraction.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Pierced(f): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
There's nothing like love without physical attraction.........my own personal opinion.
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

If a relationship doesnt work what u were hoping for, dont cry over the spilled milk..

Relationship shud be fun..but once it turns to be toxic, its better to let it go..
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ur gay dats y
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
Ur gay dats y

Guy!!!!..
I'm straight oh....
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by rossyc(f): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
First of all, work on yourself and know what you want. You must be physically attracted to someone before any other thing.. What attracted you to her then?
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
rossyc:
First of all, work on yourself and know what you want. You must be physically attracted to someone before any other thing.. What attracted you to her then?

Truth be told, loneliness led me to my immediate Ex.
Re: Help A Nairalander with Love issues. by rossyc(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Truth be told, loneliness led me to my immediate Ex.
Then let her be and stop playing with her emotions. If you feel lonely you can make friends. Don't lead anyone on if you are not ready for a relationship. If the tables were turned and you are in their shoes you won't like the treatment either..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Make A Guy Cute. / My First Sex / Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.